[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest mr_mufy

hi.

I install the December 23rd nightly without install anithing and already have the anoyning advise of lak of space!!!!.

What a hell.

Does any one has that too?

Another thing i install the rom with the TWRP 2.6.3.1 and my phone it's very very slow. even to reboot.

Guest Dante2070

Anyone else experiencing severe lags after 2-3 days of usage? The phone becomes almost unusable after a while. When someone calls, phone rings but the display doesn't turn up untill like 5-6 seconds. Also apps like whatsapp, facebook and twitter lag heavily and are unscrollable. I tried clearing cache and stuff but to no avail.  :(

I do experience lags. Also, suddenly android does not recognize being online via wifi. I surf via browser, but the store and cm updates tell me I have no internet. When I use mobile data everything works.

Are you using the dalvik or art runtime (if you did not specificaly activate art, you run dalvik)?

Guest vedicsan

well, since you are using 4.3 i would recomend a full wipe, but when you have CM11 you just need to go on settings  and set the internal memory as default and install the Nightly using Cyanogenmod updater, onthe section "About Phone".

the data from autenthicator will remain untouched if stored on SD Card

Great this is really helpful. I did the full wipe and got the CM11 installed on my phone. Now under the about phone settings I can only view or download the new updates, will it install it for me too without me going to the recovery?

Guest plewis1981

Hi all,

I have just flashed today's nightly and noticed an old bug from CM10.2, after switching the default storage the phone reboots with no signal and there is a build up of files in /data/lost+found.

So if anyone is getting a message saying there is no room to install apps this could be why, so you will need to delete these files with a root explorer

Rebooting the phone solves the no signal problem.

Thanks again for all your hard work daz,

hi.

I install the December 23rd nightly without install anithing and already have the anoyning advise of lak of space!!!!.

What a hell.

Does any one has that too?

Another thing i install the rom with the TWRP 2.6.3.1 and my phone it's very very slow. even to reboot.

I had this problem with twrp, you can delete the files with a root explorer, if there is any.

Went back to cwm as people using cwm did not get this problem.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest vedicsan

Great this is really helpful. I did the full wipe and got the CM11 installed on my phone. Now under the about phone settings I can only view or download the new updates, will it install it for me too without me going to the recovery?

Also how will I know whether the data for my authenticator is on my sd card or internal memory? Like I switched to my primary storage as sd card after I installed all the apps on my phone? I am such a noob, I can feel the sense of sounding stupid right now

Guest phyllocrania

I do experience lags. Also, suddenly android does not recognize being online via wifi. I surf via browser, but the store and cm updates tell me I have no internet. When I use mobile data everything works.

Are you using the dalvik or art runtime (if you did not specificaly activate art, you run dalvik)?

I am on dalvik. The lags are making me mad.

Guest noobster

But in terms of smoothness and stability, can someome that tried both CM and AOSP tell me how the AOSP behaved?

on it. but saw on another forum a guy saying that aosp with a clean reboot has more free ram than cm11 

Guest m_kosmos

Hi. I make special GApps  (use latest GAPPS: Paranoid for 4.4.2)

But... the market - not work

yesterday i'm install new "full" gapps paranoid to cm11 4.4.2 (kitkat on g300 u8815) and all is work... after reboot phone - play market error: "no internet connection"

But connection is true!... And Hangouts - force error... Google Keyboard - error.. Chrome force error (but chrome BETA is work fine!)

Now i'm make special GApps (remove google keyboard and other: hangouts and etc.) - but problem - Play Store not in apps list... Ok, i'm install Play Store.. - but play store open - and moment auto close... :(

How make (or get me link to download) good work GApps for 4.4.2?

In new gapps Launcher - the best! Google now on left screen - it's the good :)... But any lags in Google Keyboard and Hangouts and Play Store internet connection... 

Edited by m_kosmos

Guest Dante2070

I am on dalvik. The lags are making me mad

I got lags using ART. It did provide more free ram, but overall performance was worse than with the dalvik runtime.

Have you tried clearing the dalvik cache? It is a seperate option, in the "advanced" menu in cwm. If that doesn't help I recommend a full system wipe, clear cache, clear dalvik cache and then do a clean install.

Guest phyllocrania

I got lags using ART. It did provide more free ram, but overall performance was worse than with the dalvik runtime.

Have you tried clearing the dalvik cache? It is a seperate option, in the "advanced" menu in cwm. If that doesn't help I recommend a full system wipe, clear cache, clear dalvik cache and then do a clean install.

I had installed the ROM after full wipes: wipe data factory reset, wipe /cache, /data, /cust, /system. 

Also had cleared dalvik cache.

I have installed link2SD yesterday and linked all apps downloaded from play store to SD card. Now phone feels bit faster though.

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest m_kosmos

I had installed the ROM after full wipes: wipe data factory reset, wipe /cache, /data, /cust, /system. 

Also had cleared dalvik cache.

I have installed link2SD yesterday and linked all apps downloaded from play store to SD card. Now phone feels bit faster though.

1. full wipes

2. install rom

3. install gapps

4. load phone and change dalvik to art

it's?

??????

Guest phyllocrania

Change to ART? No. I changed to ART once and some apps stopped working. Facebook was one of them. So I reverted to Dalvik and I'm on Dalvik ever since.

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest phyllocrania

keep on getting lack of space. like wtf.

If you mean lack of space on /system, try deleting some ringtones that you don't use from /system/media. I don't know if this is a dumb solution but it has pretty much worked for me everytime.

Guest replic8r

Updated to 20131230 but I cant hear and they cant hear me during call. Also in change log is just this "this is the first cyanogenmod build of this type for u8815" but this is declared as nigtly

Edited by replic8r

Updated to 20131230 but I cant hear and they cant hear me during call. Also in change log is just this "this is the first cyanogenmod build of this type for u8815"

+1

and dsp manager + apollo not working.