[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Good day everyone, guys please tell me from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942 what GAPPS package i have to install ?

GOOGLE STOCK PACKAGE

FULL MODULAR PACKAGE

MINI MODULAR PACKAGE

is it ok if i install GOOGLE STOCK PACKAGE ? i am ok with all the apps that come preinstaled as long as they dont slow down my phone

Guest plewis1981

i dont really wanna be a first runner :) ,what i need is to know what gapps package should i install from the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

From that post I would go with mini, but i have used the one i linked to you many times with no problems. If I rember correctly I had around 50mb free in /system the last time I flashed my g300

Edit. There is a thread called cm11 gapps by then I think they are the most used hear.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest mastergoks

Compass is not working... while playing ingress

I do not want to sound ungretful so i will say: GREAT WORK DAZ! :) thanks for you effort 

Edited by mastergoks

Guest lf.simoes

Great development work!

This phone has come a long way!

Thanks and happy new year to all who is on this calendar! ;)

A quick question: last version I installed, when using the external SD card and moving applications there, these apps disappeared from home screen with a reboot.

Is it solved now?

(Sorry if this was already answered... though I couldn't find the answer and can't afford to try to reinstall the latest version to check)

Thanks!

(Didn't meant to write this long) :p

Guest GHE_1908

Really good rom. Check out my thunderbolt rom based on cm 11. i should have it up soon

Edit: never mind. halting developement because my motherboard has something wrong with it.

Edited by android_dev1

Guest SinkreZ

I need to solve one problem... :/ My g300 on CM11 (nightly 2013.12.27)

Sometimes my g300 cannot receive incoming calls(only comes not answered calls sms), but sometime it receives

How to solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english :/

someone?

Guest wards5150

Happy new year. Can't download updates through cm anymore. Get a message in recovery..... do you want update untrusted package. Can I update this way?

humm... really? What is wrong?  :D

You know, "English" is not the "main language" of the world.  Most of the users here are not native in English. But what is the point of that anyway?  :wacko:

Im just saying that many users install a NIGHTLY ROM without even know what that word means.

They see this and think that will be "bug free" and that dazzozo or anyone else HAVE to fix the bugs. That is anoying from my point of view...  :angry:

If someone install a NIGHTLY rom, 99% (or even 100%) of the times will encounter bugs.

Is ok to report them. But report 5/6/7 times the same bug, without even read a little of the previous messages or even the "Know bugs" list is just annoying.

And don't forget of users posting over and over again "i have this problem too" or "+1" .. 

Many users install this rom ONLY becouse is KitKat, and they think that will be good.

If anyone is looking for a bug free rom (well, "almost" bug free), then stick with a stable rom or a stock rom...

(oh, and go ahead and tell me to "shut up" :P ;) )

I agree on the English remark. Rather childish really.

I'm not with you on the comments part though.

1. Nobody ever complains if people say GREAT ROM!!! +1 +1 +1 +1 ... but they do if the same happens to report a problem.
  2. Reporting a problem here is not the same as demanding that the dev fixes it. Some people do this and I agree they shouldn't. It's up to the dev what issues he addresses and I'm grateful for his work that keeps my phone up to date.
  3. I don't install every nightly that is published (because I know they are flawed), however I regularly do install a new one (because the one I have is flawed and maybe a more recent one is better). I really like it if people warn me about a particular build being unusable. The fact that this is the case with more than one user implies that it's not a freak incident but a structural problem. I therefor appreciate these +1s.

And a Happy New Year to all of you in general and Dazzozo in particular!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wards5150

Happy new year. Can't download updates through cm anymore. Get a message in recovery..... do you want update untrusted package. Can I update this way?

Tried again and now working? WEIRD.

Guest Sambuca85

You can, when you go to messaging app, then tap menu and settings... You will find it by scrooling down ...

Happy NY :)

sorry but in messaging app there isn't flag to disable vibration for all apps as android jb

Guest Balerion

Happy New Year guys!

I know that some of you wanted the transparent status bar without taking a performance hit by changing build.prop. So if you want to try Tinted Status Bar, change ro.config.low_ram back to true. Download and install Xposed Framework (you have a pretty good tutorial here) and after that install Tinted Status Bar. It works just as the stock transparency only that its better, being able to auto-detect colour for some apps.(or you can set a colour for apps that aren't auto-detected; just as I did with twitter and the dialer.)

t7z4.pnghtyj.pngwbb6.pngsgv3.png

Edited by Balerion

Guest bekemaydin

Happy New Year guys!

I know that some of you wanted the transparent status bar without taking a performance hit by changing build.prop. So if you want to try Tinted Status Bar, change ro.config.low_ram back to true. Download and install Xposed Framework (you have a pretty good tutorial here) and after that install Tinted Status Bar. It works just as the stock transparency only that its better, being able to auto-detect colour for some apps.(or you can set a colour for apps that aren't auto-detected; just as I did with twitter and the dialer.)

t7z4.pnghtyj.pngwbb6.pngsgv3.png

Where can i found your wallpaper? I so like it.