[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nomaximux

why i cant get transparent status bar?

o men i will destroy this g300

If you search in prior posts you will find what you need ;-)

Cheers...

Nomax

Guest pekahk

When people from my contact list call me -  I can see only the phone number - not name with picture. Next time (after few minutes) it is OK. The same problem appear in previous CM 10.1 too :( anyone with the same lag problem ?

Edited by pekahk

Guest m_kosmos

BUG LIST: (CM11 4.4.2 latest):

1. In settings no button "enable/disable widgets on lock screen" (in latest cm10.2 i'm disabled this option, and now not possible to enable this ;(( )
  2. On AOSP keyboard not work continuous input
  3. cm flash light widget LAMP icon is bad size, if use 5 row OR enable search bar
  4. on all apps menu if click menu button - show icons: wallpapers, widgets and options
  5. in status bar if click on date -> nothing happens (NEED open calendar)
  6. VERY IMPORTANT: G300 (CM11) NOT SUPPORT WiFi WEP encrypt - PLEASE FIX IT! (other phones support it :( )
  7. in Sync menu i'm show message: "sync problems, it will work soon," ?!
  8. in settings NO option to dissable lock animation (TV effect!) i want to desable this, but no option, fix, please!
  9. minimal display light is very bright :)
  10. in themes menu, cm theme is old (no important)
  11. in clock app -> alarms -> row alarm option -> VIBRATE option is long row! (1 new symbol = 1 new line)
  12. ON CONTACTS -> association contact -> no option to divided contact (1 contact = 3 contact (example: mom = mom, mom whatsapp, mom skype and i'm accidentally added to this dad viber... I have to remove dad viber of mom contact.. But not option! only remove all from thi contact!!! it's VERY BAD!!! fix, please!))
  13. AND if i'm connect audio cable to loudspeakers (5.1 or stereo) then sound on loudspeakers quieter than phone speakers... What??? It's bag (if this sound open on pc with 3.0 valume (max 6.0) playing are loud! but if connect phone - valume are quiet!)! please fix.

FIX all, please! until all! Please correct these errors! If any of this does not depend on developers cm11 for g300 - write in cyanogen mod developers!

Guest dalyer

FIX all, please! until all! Please correct these errors! If any of this does not depend on developers cm11 for g300 - write in cyanogen mod developers!

:wacko:

Take it easy. Daz and others are doing this in their own time and voluntarily. They'll do stuff when they do it. Demands like this (with exclamations marks !!!!) are very rude in my opinion...

Guest Tentmaster

:wacko:

Take it easy. Daz and others are doing this in their own time and voluntarily. They'll do stuff when they do it. Demands like this (with exclamations marks !!!!) are very rude in my opinion...

Well, its exactly a month since this rom was introduced. You would think that wifi working would be a basic priority. :)

Guest pekahk

Well, its exactly a month since this rom was introduced. You would think that wifi working would be a basic priority. :)

I wonder what kind of work do people like you, could you tell me your job please ????

BUG LIST: (CM11 4.4.2 latest):

1. In settings no button "enable/disable widgets on lock screen" (in latest cm10.2 i'm disabled this option, and now not possible to enable this ;(( )
  2. On AOSP keyboard not work continuous input
  3. cm flash light widget LAMP icon is bad size, if use 5 row OR enable search bar
  4. on all apps menu if click menu button - show icons: wallpapers, widgets and options
  5. in status bar if click on date -> nothing happens (NEED open calendar)
  6. VERY IMPORTANT: G300 (CM11) NOT SUPPORT WiFi WEP encrypt - PLEASE FIX IT! (other phones support it :( )
  7. in Sync menu i'm show message: "sync problems, it will work soon," ?!
  8. in settings NO option to dissable lock animation (TV effect!) i want to desable this, but no option, fix, please!
  9. minimal display light is very bright :)
  10. in themes menu, cm theme is old (no important)
  11. in clock app -> alarms -> row alarm option -> VIBRATE option is long row! (1 new symbol = 1 new line)
  12. ON CONTACTS -> association contact -> no option to divided contact (1 contact = 3 contact (example: mom = mom, mom whatsapp, mom skype and i'm accidentally added to this dad viber... I have to remove dad viber of mom contact.. But not option! only remove all from thi contact!!! it's VERY BAD!!! fix, please!))
  13. AND if i'm connect audio cable to loudspeakers (5.1 or stereo) then sound on loudspeakers quieter than phone speakers... What??? It's bag (if this sound open on pc with 3.0 valume (max 6.0) playing are loud! but if connect phone - valume are quiet!)! please fix.

2. swipe input works only with the latest GApps package installed. (See my signaute)

4. this is by design in Launcher3 not a bug

5. do you have calendar app installed? (GApps package delete AOSP calendar upon install. It will be fixed in the next version. Until that, use Google calendar)

6. i don't use WEP, so can't confirm it, but if you check out yesterdays IRC log, you can see, that we shuld be happy that WiFi works. The wifi driver is that bad. [starts with 18:33] for Y300 only

7. what account do you want to sync? google account sync works. Maybe you should update your GApps package.

8. this is bug?

12. this is by design?

13. do you have higher volume with the stock ICS ROM? I think that the problem is not with the ROM. My headphones wark as loud as I want. Its a headphone out designet firsly to use with your headphone.

1,3,10,11 CM bugs.

11. is possible because of the string in the alarma app is too long in your language.

Edited by rhen

Guest m_kosmos

2. swipe input works only with the latest GApps package installed. (See my signaute)

4. this is by design in Launcher3 not a bug

5. do you have calendar app installed? (GApps package delete AOSP calendar upon install. It will be fixed in the next version. Until that, use Google calendar)

6. i don't use WEP, so can't confirm it, but if you check out yesterdays IRC log, you can see, that we shuld be happy that WiFi works. The wifi driver is that bad. [starts with 18:33] for Y300 only

7. what account do you want to sync? google account sync works. Maybe you should update your GApps package.

8. this is bug?

12. this is by design?

13. do you have higher volume with the stock ICS ROM? I think that the problem is not with the ROM. My headphones wark as loud as I want. Its a headphone out designet firsly to use with your headphone.

1,3,10,11 CM bugs.

11. is possible because of the string in the alarma app is too long in your language.

4. ok

5. on my phone installed google calendar

6. soon fix it? :)

2.7. - please, get link to new work gapps

8. this shortcoming. it was previously (in cm10.2)

12. in stock firmware this have

13. only headphones from Huawei work aloud, and the rest is very quiet! even headphones from Apple

1.3.10.11 - please write to cyanogenmod group :)

11. uploaded screen... so, rename "возвращающая громкость" to "возвр. громкость" and "вибросигнал" to "вибр." ok???

screenshot: a1decbd9.jpg

Thanks! :)

4. ok

5. on my phone installed google calendar

6. soon fix it? :)

2.7. - please, get link to new work gapps

8. this shortcoming. it was previously (in cm10.2)

12. in stock firmware this have

13. only headphones from Huawei work aloud, and the rest is very quiet! even headphones from Apple

1.3.10.11 - please write to cyanogenmod group :)

11. uploaded screen... so, rename "возвращающая громкость" to "возвр. громкость" and "вибросигнал" to "вибр." ok???

screenshot: a1decbd9.jpg

Thanks! :)

5. I have Google calendar installed and tap on the date in the status bar get me to the calendar. (I'm on yesterday's nightly)

6. it will not be fixed soon.

2,7 - See my signature

12. but stock kitkat has this feature? Don't compare it to ICS.

13. I have a sony and a vsonic headphone (IEM) and works fine.

11. if the shorter version fit, it will be OK. It is a translation "error" so it is a CM "bug" in this case.

For CM bugs, please use CM bugtracker (see my signature). I don't know if they will pay attention to these bugs or not, since G300 is not "officially supported" by CM

Edited by rhen

Guest m_kosmos

5. I have Google calendar installed and tap on the date in the status bar get me to the calendar. (Yesterday's nightly)

6. it will not be fixed soon.

2,7 - See my signature

12. but stock kitkat has this feature? Don't compare it to ICS.

13. I have a sony and a viewsonic headphone (IEM) and works fine.

11. if the shorter version fit, it will be OK. It is a translation "error" so it is a CM "bug" in this case.

For CM bugs, please use CM bugtracker. (I don't know if they will pay attention to these bugs or not, since G300 is not "officially supported" by CM)

12: ok :(

13. connect to the speakers! bydet sound very quiet!

11. And you can transfer part or not?

5, ok: if app "memory calendar (aosp)" disabled then no click function... 

6. so worth waiting for error correction?

2,7, thanks

12: ok :(

13. connect to the speakers! bydet sound very quiet!

11. And you can transfer part or not?

5, ok: if app "memory calendar (aosp)" disabled then no click function... 

6. so worth waiting for error correction?

2,7, thanks

I know that really quiet with a speaker. But I can't remember that it was better with the Stock ICS.

I don't use CM bug tracker. I haven't registered an account yet and non of these bugs bother me that much to create one.

For the wifi thing. Dazzozo is not working on it now. Maybe he can get it fixed some time later.

Can you give me a logcat about the WiFi error? (I don't use WEP on any of my device to try it out. (It is better you to switch to WPA2 too if you have access to these settings anyway. It is more secure)

Edited by rhen

Guest bananas33

12. Separate contacts: select joined contact, select edit from menu, select separate from menu, confirm is the only way I can find too

Edited by bananas33

Guest m_kosmos

12. Separate contacts: select joined contact, select edit from menu, select separate from menu, confirm is the only way I can find too

only all :(

I know that really quiet with a speaker. But I can't remember that it was better with the Stock ICS.

I don't use CM bug tracker. I haven't registered an account yet and non of these bugs bother me that much to create one.

For the wifi thing. Dazzozo is not working on it now. Maybe he can get it fixed some time later.

Can you give me a logcat about the WiFi error? (I don't use WEP on any of my device to try it out. (It is better you to switch to WPA2 too if you have access to these settings anyway. It is more secure)

WiFi - i'm will wait :) Thanks

About speakers -> maybe config error? or others?.. it's not good for listen music

Guest stevewhite1

Hi,

I have internal SD card as primary and I use Link2SD to link apps to my second partition on my SD card, which is Ext2 formatted. But when I update nightlies, the second partition is not mounted automatically and I always need to recreate mount scripts and reboot. Any help to get round this please?

Guest m_kosmos

on my 1 wifi router WIFI WPA2 - not work normally, and i'm set WEP (WPA not support on apple iphones). But on g300 cm11 not support WEP.

But i have 2 router. I'm set on this WPA2, but 1 router connected to PROHOME (home server for security), and 2 router not connected... I need to work WEP on my G300... ok, what you need from me? Logs?. How and what they do to me?)

Hi,

I have internal SD card as primary and I use Link2SD to link apps to my second partition on my SD card, which is Ext2 formatted. But when I update nightlies, the second partition is not mounted automatically and I always need to recreate mount scripts and reboot. Any help to get round this please?

Where Link2SD store this information?

Or Link2SD use a symlink for this?

on my 1 wifi router WIFI WPA2 - not work normally, and i'm set WEP (WPA not support on apple iphones). But on g300 cm11 not support WEP.

But i have 2 router. I'm set on this WPA2, but 1 router connected to PROHOME (home server for security), and 2 router not connected... I need to work WEP on my G300... ok, what you need from me? Logs?. How and what they do to me?)

What a shame, that iPhone doesn't support WPA. lol

To you nothing. To devs, information about the problem's details.

Simplest way to make log: Install Catlog. Start Catlog. Press menu -> record. Try to connect your network, then stop recording. Upload the saved log to somewhere.

Edited by rhen

Guest fridlik

When people from my contact list call me -  I can see only the phone number - not name with picture. Next time (after few minutes) it is OK. The same problem appear in previous CM 10.1 too :( anyone with the same lag problem ?

+1

Guest stevewhite1

Where Link2SD store this information?

Or Link2SD use a symlink for this?

Link2SD is on internal SD.

Data: /data/data/com.buak.Link2SD

Data (SD): /mnt/shell/emulated/Android/data/com.buak.Link2SD

Link2SD is on internal SD.

Data: /data/data/com.buak.Link2SD

Data (SD): /mnt/shell/emulated/Android/data/com.buak.Link2SD

There is any init script in your /system/etc/init.d folder other than 00banner, 50selinuxrelabel, 90userinit?

Also some other in /system/addon.d than 50-cm.sh, 70-gapps.sh, blacklist?

Please get the info from the state that link2sd works.

(I haven't link2sd installed that is why I ask instead of look)

Edited by rhen

Guest stevewhite1

There is any init script in your /system/etc/init.d folder other than 00banner, 50selinuxrelabel, 90userinit?

Also some other in /system/addon.d than 50-cm.sh, 70-gapps.sh, blacklist?

(I haven't link2sd installed that is why I ask instead of look)

Yes, there is 11link2sd script in the /system/etc/init.d folder.

No other script in /system/addon.d than 50-cm.sh, 70-gapps.sh, blacklist.

Yes, there is 11link2sd script in the /system/etc/init.d folder.

No other script in /system/addon.d than 50-cm.sh, 70-gapps.sh, blacklist.

That is the problem. The 11link2sd script deleted every time you update the ROM.

You need an addon.d script to stay it installed.

I'll look at it. (after dinner :P )

Edited by rhen