[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I have had this too, only on this rom. I have also noticed SMS are slow or don't come through but calls seem fine. A reboot seems to fix but too late if you miss an important text. Only way of knowing if there is no service is by looking on the lock screen as signal bars show up fine in the notification bar.

If calls are OK, maybe the problem is that SMS app killed?

Guest wards5150

If calls are OK, maybe the problem is that SMS app killed?

? Not exactly sure what you mean.? Its very hit and miss. Most days are fine.

? Not exactly sure what you mean.? Its very hit and miss. Most days are fine.

I mean that if the calls are OK, your signal should be fine.

Maybe just android kills SMS app in some situation, so it doesn't receive and notice you about incoming SMS.

Guest wards5150

Maybe just android kills SMS app in some situation, so it doesn't receive and notice you about incoming SMS.

Could be seems to happen more when I charge the phone and leave WiFi on.

Guest wards5150

Could be seems to happen more when I charge the phone and leave WiFi on.

Guest cjcandrei

And the battery can be charged through the camera and the display by some small changes in the kernel... Stupid huawei engs didnt think of this... Sorry I couldn't help it :)

Guest KonstaT

* frameworks/av

b760a2d Revert "Camera: Rotate display if app doesn't use setDisplayOrientation."

abc1c67 support legacy qcom audio variant

IIrc there was quite extensive qcom direct track merge at that point and I once again pretty much started from scratch with frameworks/av at that point.

I tried asking if Viber/VoIP works on my builds but got nothing in response. People are eager to complain about the smallest things but when you ask little help on something... I think someone might have whined about it though if it had been broken for months. ;)

Anyway, I'll let Dazzozo fix it. :P It might be something with your audio HAL too. Currently the only objective I have with maintaining the msm7x27a stuff is that it doesn't break other devices I build for.

Guest MetalDroid

IIrc there was quite extensive qcom direct track merge at that point and I once again pretty much started from scratch with frameworks/av at that point.

I tried asking if Viber/VoIP works on my builds but got nothing in response. People are eager to complain about the smallest things but when you ask little help on something... I think someone might have whined about it though if it had been broken for months. ;)

Anyway, I'll let Dazzozo fix it. :P It might be something with your audio HAL too. Currently the only objective I have with maintaining the msm7x27a stuff is that it doesn't break other devices I build for.

Thanks for your answer!

I've gotten it to work on December 30 nightly checking the MD5 of all files (20131227 and 20131230 nightlies), some of the changes are in the following files:

system\lib\hw\audio.a2dp.default.so

system\lib\hw\audio.primary.default.so

system\lib\hw\audio.primary.goldfish.so

system\lib\hw\audio.primary.msm7x27a.so

system\lib\hw\audio.usb.default.so

system\lib\hw\audio_policy.default.so

system\lib\hw\audio_policy.msm7x27a.so

I used these files in the nighly day 30 and it worked fine, I did not have the same luck with nighly day 31 and later, there are changes in many files to know what are the correct files.

Anyway I'm content to have gotten it to work on the 30th, I'll wait to Dazz are encouraged to review it in the latest nighlies.

Thanks again and sorry if I upset you.

Sorry for my English.

Edited by MetalDroid

Guest ehsan_milani

hi thank you for keeping our huawei g300 alive.

I have a problem with cm11 and cm 10.2

after i install it my wifi is on and i can see the name of my wifi but i can not connect after turning off and then on it displays not in range 

and then i can not find any wifi 

please fix this bug 

Guest ehsan_milani

hi thank you for keeping our huawei g300 alive.

I have a problem with cm11 and cm 10.2

after i install it my wifi is on and i can see the name of my wifi but i can not connect after turning off and then on it displays not in range 

and then i can not find any wifi 

please fix this bug 

i have cm 10.1 installed on my device  and I have no wifi problem with this version but i like to have cm11 

Guest qwertyu123

Anyone noticed low loud handsfree volume?

Yes in my case CM11 rom has low volume for the ringtones and handsfree (unusable handsfree because of the low volume)

Guest joandrade

Hi. Anyone could tell me how to capture the screen ( on this rom) ?

either power + vol down, or add the screenshot option to the power menu (Settings -> buttons).

Guest akuci

I dont know why, but Winamp is UNUSABLE till 10.2 on this phone, a lot of small stucks is present, and the music almost stops when I launch some other app. I tried to set the CPU in Performance mode, but still no use. I think the problem is in something else, anyone know where?

Guest dinamo1975

Yes in my case CM11 rom has low volume for the ringtones and handsfree (unusable handsfree because of the low volume)

...and Spirit FM (radio) not working!

Guest razor74

either power + vol down, or add the screenshot option to the power menu (Settings -> buttons).

Hardware buttons didn't work. In fact never worked on any rom on this phone. Power + vol down = volume changes down, nothing else happen. I will try the power menu variant...

Thanks

Guest darthmaul88

Thank man. I thought it was the broken handsfree.

Guest razor74

Hi

Today i encountered a weird problem. I cannot see all folders and files in the phone , when i connect it to PC. Even DCIM folder is empty. But i can access all the files and folders from the phone(with ES file explorer).

I want to download some photos and i cannot...