[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Razor3000

Don't forget the VOIP bug. I don't know if it is fixed already, I don't use it.

You can turn off the "we only accept US numbers" thing by turning off People Lookup and Reverse Lookup.

People lookup works only for US contacts and Reverse lookup only works for US and Canada numbers (can be chosen in choose lookup providers settings (in dialer settings)).

Thanks, problem solved now.

I didnt know about the voip problem, i use viber without issues

Guest rhen

Thanks, problem solved now.

I didnt know about the voip problem, i use viber without issues

It is a good news. Video call works too?

Someone reported about 2 weeks back than video call don't work in Hangouts. (I don't use Hangouts neither)

Guest razor74

Voip still not working. At least with Hangouts. Skype works with no problem... But i want Hangouts more than Skype. This phone not doing well with two messengers runing in the memory...

Edited by razor74

Guest rhen

Voip still not working. At least with Hangouts. Skype works with no problem... But i want Hangouts more than Skype. This phone not doing well with two messengers runing in the memory...

So Skype and Viber works. Do you think that the Hangouts problem be a GApps issue?

I'll look at my gapps package to see if I missed some lib that may needed to get it work.

Guest razor74

So Skype and Viber works. Do you think that the Hangouts problem be a GApps issue?

I'll look at my gapps package to see if I missed some lib that may needed to get it work.

It is possible. I didn't think at this possibility until now...  I tested today few times. Hangouts "hangs" the phone exactly in the moment of initialising connexion with other user. Other user receive connection and hangouts tells him that is in a video call with me until my phone auto-restart after ~ 2 mins...

Guest rhen

It is possible. I didn't think at this possibility until now...  I tested today few times. Hangouts "hangs" the phone exactly in the moment of initialising connexion with other user. Other user receive connection and hangouts tells him that is in a video call with me until my phone auto-restart after ~ 2 mins...

Auto restart is strange. It doesn't seems like a GApps issue. I just thought that Hangouts crash or something, but take the whole android with the crash... Seems like a deeper problem.

I'll look at it anyway.

Guest razor74

But this bug was introduced at some point and generally is the latest major bug unresolved yet.  I wonder if this bug is related only to G300, or is a Cyanogen one which encounter on other devices too?

Guest kokesil
new upgrade of TWRP to flash by recovery http://www.mediafire.com/download/7z2ukd22p2d27o2/signed_TWRP-2.7.1.0-g300.zip  these are the changes it brings (What's New in 2.7.1.0:

Added GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is so destructive backup of your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate from a device to ext4 -> f2fs, for example. Find this option in Wipe -> Wipe advanced then you select a single partition and then press the Fix button or changing system files. If a developer has added f2fs assistance for your phone and not have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
Several bug fixes backup and restore
Improved handling of USB storage
Added a class to search files to find the correct file auto brightness in most cases
Various other bug fixes and adjustments)
Edited by kokesil

Guest m_kosmos

What is it??? 30!??? (g300) If wait many min's, then 14 / 19 / 26 and down...

BUT 33 in standby mode!!! Crazy android))) ! :(

Screenshot_2014_06_07_12_27_30.png

Guest rhen

I thought it was just me that didn't understand that! :D

I think he talking about that the system load is high even in idle state.

Guest maverik018

What I've noticed, and it really bothers me is that my phone restarts when I try to use "Turn on USB storage" option. Does someone faces similar problem?

Guest lucrece1973

@chelu: wouldn't hire you for QA: Dialer, Contacts, Calculator and see changelog what under the hood have changed.

Guest rhen

@chelu: wouldn't hire you for QA: Dialer, Contacts, Calculator and see changelog what under the hood have changed.

For me it looks like lags as hell compared to the latest 4.4.2.

Edit: seems like a reboot solved the problem.

Edited by rhen

Guest chelu

:)))

Didn't make any calls yet, but thanks for the update :)

Guest wards5150

Don't like the ugly blue band in the dialer!

When are the going to edit sound settings to kit kat icons. PAC man rom has them in white so why not this ROM. Not a big issue but it just annoys me.

Update running fine on my phone.