[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest mdzelias

Several users on this very thread reported random reboots...

In my opinión there aren't random reboots they occurs when the CPU or RAM is taking a lot of Work. Check the next time you have a reboot, often when you're multitasking, and try to see why does it happens.

Guest scrubba

My reboots are mostly when my phone is in my pocket and I'm driving. Sometimes while on a call it'll also reboot... I think it's signal related...

Guest EndruBoy1

In my opinión there aren't random reboots they occurs when the CPU or RAM is taking a lot of Work. Check the next time you have a reboot, often when you're multitasking, and try to see why does it happens.

Yeah it is quite possible. I'm developing an app on it and when I've accidently put too much cpu intense work in a thread it instantly rebooted. Only tried on virtual Android where it didn't so it is rom specific I guess.

Guest wbrambley

i tried the kernel and the com.android.phone keeps crashing on latest nightly

Same here, I had hoped it was something I had installed conflicting with the kernel. Shame it's not working.

Guest david-rf

No, me and other users (you can find them in the previous pages) experience random reboots even when the phone is idle. I wake up my phone and I find the SIM PIN screen. I also had reboots while I was using the phone, by the way.

Guest wbrambley

No, me and other users (you can find them in the previous pages) experience random reboots even when the phone is idle. I wake up my phone and I find the SIM PIN screen. I also had reboots while I was using the phone, by the way.

There must be something you and the other users have in common. It may be just a matter of finding it. When I was using my G300 with a hacked boot loader that was causing a similar situation for me, it was worse when driving and rebooted awake or asleep.

Guest wbrambley

Wow. Just got 10 hours of my phone sleeping while I was at work today and battery was at 99%. After an hour with the screen on and browsing it dropped to 86%

Now that's good.

Guest darkrangers

Hello everyone. Thank you for the Rom.

After a while that i installed the Rom my camera crashed and when I got updated in the last build I lost the who SIM card connection as well. I restored my phone to 4.1. Now my connection is back, but I still can't get my camera to work.I used different apps but no matter what it doesn't start.

what should I do now?

cm-11-20140406-NIGHTLY

Edited by darkrangers

Guest lukjir

same problem, any solutions? :-) thx

Guest FlemingP

Thank you  for the development of this ROM to date.

I too experience random reboots.

Are the developer (s) able to give a feel for how far they are from a pre stable ROM is that Snapshot ...?

Many thanks :)

Guest robogo

Nightly of april the 3rd and the random reboots are still here... please fix this!

I had bootloops with that build, restored my 04/01 backup after that.

Guest SH3H1

Just a thing to Notice, Remember this?

News just in - development with the Y300 has been postponed until May 2014.

It was before kitkat but still ^_^

Makes me feel he will come in next month or after :D