[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest SaurabhRCk

@Up yaa, Well I figured it out! its because of my genius ISP! Website is accessible from my mobile data provider, not from my broadband provider! And now I am sad! :( 

Guest j-beltran

@Up yaa, Well I figured it out! its because of my genius ISP! Website is accessible from my mobile data provider, not from my broadband provider! And now I am sad! :(

Anyway it hasn't anything.

Guest Hardone

Guess it wasnt stable. Hope he will continue tot improve his builds. I like cm11 a lot. And far more stable than few months ago.

Guest xals1997

Maybe daz don't want to develop more for our phone :(

EDIT: I saw (thanks to j-beltran reply) that Dazzozo has been active in his github :P

Edited by xals1997

Guest david-rf

That's really big.

ok. could someone explain how come is it big, or better... if there is something really important? 

Edited by david-rf

Guest SaurabhRCk

ok. could someone explain how come is it big, or better... if there is something really important? 

We are talking about the change list! lots of changes, and yes its ofcourse better! mainly because it have 4.4.3 related changes and along with it all cm changes! I am eagerly waiting for the next update.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Where is the download link??? How do we do to get thus ROM,? Have we just to wait?

rom is not ready yet! the last build failed! I have just posted the changelog! dts all. we have to wait for a few days I guess, this is not a easy thing to do! and daz got a real life too! its too far enough he made kk for this low end device! the next scheduled build is after 5 hrs. lets see what happens.  

It's sad to see that problems with VoIP calls were not fixed. Keep waiting for that.

it was solved I guess, but after radio integration it was broken again. :(

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest j-beltran

it was solved I guess, but after radio integration it was broken again. :(

Really was it?? I check every update but perhaps I forgot someone. And yes, I know Dazz has a life, I just get used to have a release every night. XD of course he can have the time he wants. Sorry anyway

Guest Y300-0100

I think tomorrow we will get the update. daz cleaned up all failed builds in jenkins. just 4 hrs ago he made major changes in his repo. Don't know anything for sure, but hope so! :) :)

https://github.com/Dazzozo?tab=repositories

changes broke build.....

In file included from external/skia/include/core/SkDevice.h:15:0,
                 from external/skia/include/core/SkBitmapDevice.h:12,
                 from external/webkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/android/rendering/RasterRenderer.cpp:37:
external/skia/include/core/SkCanvas.h: In member function 'virtual void WebCore::RasterRenderer::setupCanvas(const WebCore::TileRenderInfo&, SkCanvas*)':
external/skia/include/core/SkCanvas.h:1040:27: error: 'virtual SkBaseDevice* SkCanvas::setDevice(SkBaseDevice*)' is protected
external/webkit/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/android/rendering/RasterRenderer.cpp:93:29: error: within this context
make: *** [/home/darkside/android/out/target/product/u8833/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libwebcore_intermediates/Source/WebCore/platform/graphics/android/rendering/RasterRenderer.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

Guest comax70

kit kat 4.4.3 è tornato

solo u8833 u8825 u8951

u8851 fallito

i test di Y300 briciolo GAAP 4.4.3

thanks dazz the best

Edited by comax70