[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Petry05

Whatsapp wasn't working for me (connection issues) so I had to revert to 4.4.2. I did it using CM updater and got no issues. No need to reinstall GAPPS, but had to wipe dalvik cache and cache partition (got some crash on default email client and exchange, cache wipe solved it). NO NEED TO WIPE DATA.

Guest GonzaloG

Whatsapp wasn't working for me (connection issues) so I had to revert to 4.4.2. I did it using CM updater and got no issues. No need to reinstall GAPPS, but had to wipe dalvik cache and cache partition (got some crash on default email client and exchange, cache wipe solved it). NO NEED TO WIPE DATA.

Whatsapp is not working in all the world. LOL

Guest comax70

post-1020868-14022798717618_thumb.jpg

Download from here go to recovery wipe system flash ROM and gaaps ....reboot...have the last nighly...this work when ota is out...

Guest Hardone

If ota aint working download newest version from first link in this thread. Put it in map cmupdater. When you go to ota it says downloaded and you can update.

It worked for me.

Guest david-rf

I tried the latest nightly first without Chil and then with Chil360 v. 0.40... I think the phone is a bit smoother and faster with Chil. I highly recommend it.

Edited by david-rf

Guest LukeNukem71

10347570_10204156408660125_6364723450320

Il mio WiFi non funziona ma solo perchè si deve essere "fulminato" durante un temporale qualche settimana fa.

My WiFi does not work, but only because it has to be "electrocuted" during a storm a few weeks ago.

Guest ant0n1os

I had a restart when I tried to receive a Skype video call. When I tried to make the problem reappear at first the front camera started and got stuck. During the next efforts the camera never managed to start in Skype, neither front or back. I don't know about the audio that was mentioned during February, I didn't have the chances to check it, but it receives video normally.

Nice try! Keep up the good work and we keep feeding you with even fewer and fewer bugs.

The version that I used was 2014-06-08.

Edited by ant0n1os

Guest POmniac

I had a restart when I tried to receive a Skype video call. When I tried to make the problem reappear at first the front camera started and got stuck. During the next efforts the camera never managed to start in Skype, neither front or back. I don't know about the audio that was mentioned during February, I didn't have the chances to check it, but it receives video normally.

Nice try! Keep up the good work and we keep feeding you with even fewer and fewer bugs.

The version that I used was 2014-06-08.

Same for me after restoring Skype with Go Backup. After a fresh install from Play Store Skype video call was ok.

Guest gery0518

using chil's. working great

SaurabhRCk, could you tell me please how did you get chil's kernel working? I tried it, but after flash I always get an error my phones UI crashes like every second =/

Guest Mike Ramirez

Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with the cm updater.

I can't download the zip archive and I don't know hot to fix it.

I need help

Edited by Mike Ramirez

Guest Mike Ramirez

Hello, I'm new here and I have a problem with the cm updater.

I can't SPAM zip archive and I don't know hot to fix it.

I need help

Guest SH3H1

No need of apology !

Since it's fault of modaco converting -Download- to SPAM !

In every post i saw that downloads are changed to spam :huh:

Who know whats the problem :wacko: