[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Taiji2078

The only bug I ran into is the "electron beam" animation, that I cannot turn off now. 

Anyway, I'm really happy that my emoji fonts are FINALLY WORKING in games too !!! :D This is why I bought & rooted my Huawei in the first place :D

Again a big thanks ! :applaud:

Guest soulhand

Just installed this, after a long time on FusionX, and it's looking good.

I installed the Google Stock Gapps package, which replaces various Cygenamod packages (Camera, Dialler, Launcher) and I'm wondering if that was a mistake :(

Can I get back the ones installed along with the ROM, or do I need to flash the ROM all over again?

Paul

Guest Taiji2078

@up

Now you know it's not related to gpu drivers :)

Well ... yes :)) I guess I was spamming Qualcomm for nothing. They closed the thread anyway, so I cannot apologize to them :) Sorry if I bothered you too much about my problem and thank you for always helping me with advices and ideas :D

Have a great day & best wishes to you all !

Guest Hardone

Seems like the OTA update is broken. Can't download it via Cm updater.

Even on phone i cant download file. Strange.

Can't check on pc now.

Guest Cygnet's

Just installed this, after a long time on FusionX, and it's looking good.

I installed the Google Stock Gapps package, which replaces various Cygenamod packages (Camera, Dialler, Launcher) and I'm wondering if that was a mistake :(

Can I get back the ones installed along with the ROM, or do I need to flash the ROM all over again?

Paul

The Google stock gapps package is set to replace the Camera with Google camera and the Launcher with Google Launcher so that wasn't a mistake, you can get them back by reflashing the Rom but Just do cache and dalvik cache wipes only. Don't flash the gapps over the Rom.

Guest soulhand

The Google stock gapps package is set to replace the Camera with Google camera and the Launcher with Google Launcher so that wasn't a mistake, you can get them back by reflashing the Rom but Just do cache and dalvik cache wipes only. Don't flash the gapps over the Rom.

Thanks - I meant maybe I was missing out by not using the ROM's apps rather than installing the full Gapps being the wrong thing to do. 

Reflashing doesn't seem to have worked - I still have the Google Now Launcher, no sign of Trebuchet, Camera and Calendar are Google, as far as I can tell, Google keyboard still installed.

So I'll need to do full wipes and re-install?

Am I missing much? Which of the Cygenamod apps are preferable to the Google ones?

Guest spikypotato

Seems like the OTA update is broken. Can't download it via Cm updater.

Even on phone i cant download file. Strange.

Can't check on pc now.

Yeah. Me neither  :(

EDIT: Now downloading it via PC.

DOWNLOADED SUCCESSFULLY :D

Edited by spikypotato

Guest Chris 91

Great work daz, ROM seems much stabler and smooth, keep up the good work

I have flashed chil360's kernel but does SWAP actually have a big performance improvement? Or is it very minimalistic and not really a requirement? Cheers

Edited by Chris 91

Guest Hardone

Version Nightly 10-06-2014.

I have a problem with the background. The background won't scroll between screens like before. It looks like it jumps back.

Tried multiple backgrounds.

Anyone else has this problem?

Guest j-beltran

The only bug I ran into is the "electron beam" animation, that I cannot turn off now.

Anyway, I'm really happy that my emoji fonts are FINALLY WORKING in games too !!! :D This is why I bought & rooted my Huawei in the first place :D

Again a big thanks ! :applaud:

Hey! It's good to read that your problem with fonts is finally fixed!!! :D

Good day!

Guest spikypotato

I feel that the latest 10/6 build is smoother and faster than previous builds. Great work, Daz.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH B)

Guest Chris 91

Is the radio fully functional

And is the WiFi working

All on stock kernel

Are there any other problems with 4.4.3

Thanks

All working fine for me before I changed kernel Edited by Chris 91

Guest Chris 91

I'm sure its been asked before but can't find it so I apologise, do I have to reflash chil360's kernel and swapdragonx every time I do a nightly update? Thanks

Guest Cygnet's

I'm sure its been asked before but can't find it so I apologise, do I have to reflash chil360's kernel and swapdragonx every time I do a nightly update? Thanks

Yes, you have to, the nightly update replaces chil's kernel; the swapdragonx only works on swap enabled kernels like chil's.

Guest SaurabhRCk

so daz is back ?!

he never left. He was and is always here to support his rom! he is just not active in this forum as an active member. But never stopped development.