[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Y300-0100

I think nightly 17/9 is good, but there update in 19/9 and later is a lot of bug, (after they put NFC function i guess)

Changes that was made does not affect y300 at all and could not affect stability of g510 because there are mostly proprietary adds to device tree from g510 stock ROM.( kernel changes could cause bug's?)

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

Yes, I had that folder with the same permissions. It was empty.

Is this replacing the /data/misc/nfc folder that was on stock?

Yes, I add that in init to be created on first boot but I still didn't solve tag. I trying to build pn544 and implement eedata configuration from source but lately i am short with time.

Guest Y300-0100
  • @wbrambley
  • In my many attempt to bring nfc to work one user uploaded version (cose I delete it) where he made transfer between two devices but I cant remember what I did that day. Only I can remember that I didnt use any files from stock.
  •   Quote: Originally Posted by The user name
    Hi, if you still have my rom with working nfc could you upload it because i deleted it. I want to see what I have missed. 
    thanks
    Yes no problems https://mega.co.nz/#!FtgSyKgC!_k-CSAzsBTXWURVOMBQIqE8U5aPUdf474d4DKdrVsuw

Guest wbrambley

• @wbrambley
  • In my many attempt to bring nfc to work one user uploaded version (cose I delete it) where he made transfer between two devices but I cant remember what I did that day. Only I can remember that I didnt use any files from stock.
  •   Quote: Originally Posted by The user name
    Hi, if you still have my rom with working nfc could you upload it because i deleted it. I want to see what I have missed. 
    thanks
    Yes no problems https://mega.co.nz/#!FtgSyKgC!_k-CSAzsBTXWURVOMBQIqE8U5aPUdf474d4DKdrVsuw

Cool, will put this build on clean tomorrow and have a play.

Hi everyone, I'm having a lot of minor issues with this rom (latest nightly + 14/9/8 one). Apps like twitch (tv) crash as soon as I try to open a stream (and sometimes even if I keep them opened in the main menu for too long) and Reddit is fun keeps being unable to load images (loads a little piece of it when I'm lucky, the rest of the screen is blank. Sometimes it loads the little piece and then it disappears as well).

Am I the only one with these issues?

Guest xals1997

I think nightly 17/9 is good, but there update in 19/9 and later is a lot of bug, (after they put NFC function i guess)

I don't know why, I know that y300 don't have nfc, but you are right. The last days the rom is very unstable and with a lot of bugs and force closes.

Hi everyone, I'm having a lot of minor issues with this rom (latest nightly + 14/9/8 one). Apps like twitch (tv) crash as soon as I try to open a stream (and sometimes even if I keep them opened in the main menu for too long) and Reddit is fun keeps being unable to load images (loads a little piece of it when I'm lucky, the rest of the screen is blank. Sometimes it loads the little piece and then it disappears as well).

Am I the only one with these issues?

yeah im having same issue with twitch app. btw i like this rom alot, Dazzozo did great job with it!

For the twitch app FC try to set dalvik heapsize to 128 MB and heapgrowlimit to 48 MB

Can you tell me how (or link me a guide)? I've only found an app that promised to do so, but required NAND unlock and it seems i'm unable to get it :/

I want to buy the y300 on Friday I just want to know if it's running kk smoothly? :)

KK is smooth enough, with little bugs and sporadic crashes. It's muuuuuch better than stock firmware, which is a little more stable but too slow, ugly and useless. However, I advise you to buy another newer phone, because Y300 was launched almost 2 years ago... Just have a look to the market :)

Guest luca020400

The stock rom now are ok for example the aosp mod is pratically perfect

For me the best roms are android 4.2.2 ( cm10.1 carbonrom 4.2.2 etc )

The kitkat rom are bugged slow and the our video driver doesn't support android 4.4.X ( games and UI lag )

As now the best rom are stock and cm10.1 based

Open cm file manager > settings > enable root

Goto /system/ and edit build.prop you will find this line ( if doesn't exist add it )

thank you very much!

Unfortunately the stream still either closes or the whole app crashes after a few seconds with Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError :/

The synopsis kernel is ok but to be sure can you reinstall the rom ( wipe dalcik cache ) ??

Ehr, I forgot to reboot the system earlier, now twitch works :D. I'm sooooo dumb, sorry, and thank to you and fonz93 for the help ;)

And with this I can use one of the apps I wanted the most. Will now try to figure out if I can do something about the reddit one.

Thank you again