[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest chobot1976

Y300: This is logcat after i made this

Now have Beam working on latest slimkat build. 

Copied libpn544_fw.so to /system/vendor/firmware/ 

Copied EEDATA.cfg to /data/misc/nfc/ AND /data/nfc/

Coppied android.hardware.nfc.hce.xml from /system/etc/etc/permissions/ to /system/etc/permissions/

ALSO set permissions in /data/misc/nfc AND /data/nfc to drwxr-xr-x

(don't forget to set file permissions the same as original, some like ESfile explorer seem to do it for you now)

Can someone please check (who has 2 nfc phones or devices) please check this just to make sure i haven't fluked it?

still tag not works  :(

nfc4.txt

Guest chobot1976

Y300: btw: I must create this folders /system/vendor/FIRMWARE /data/misc/NFC and /data/NFC

All the folders that I are create have permissions rwxr-xr-x

Edited by chobot1976

Guest kenryk

Here you can find chil360's 0.51 kernel repacked for CM11 ( I simply followed the instructions provided here). All credits go to chil360.

edit: zip also containing the new EGL libs can be found here,

post-992501-0-38136100-1412411431_thumb.

Edited by kenryk

Guest kenryk

We have already included the new drivers / libs in this CM11 ?

Not yet, but I hope Daz will add them soon; as far as I can tell, CM11 runs much smoother with the new libs.

Guest xSergioHp.

Not yet, but I hope Daz will add them soon; as far as I can tell, CM11 runs much smoother with the new libs.

In much Mr. Daz implement the libs, I'm going to flash this Rom, that I'm looking forward to : D

Guest kenryk

In much Mr. Daz implement the libs, I'm going to flash this Rom, that I'm looking forward to : D

You can flash the second zip I posted above, it contains Chil360's v0.51 kernel as well as the new libs.

Guest xSergioHp.

You can flash the second zip I posted above, it contains Chil360's v0.51 kernel as well as the new libs.

Ok thanks, I'll try it anyway

Guest neobisbg

When it fixed the problem with VoIP, please?? is very important to make calls or video calls , this is the only error that you encounter to the KitKat  :( 

Guest wbrambley

Hi have just tried that second zip in my wife's phone. Link2sd failed to mount/link second partition until i reflashed the original cm11 kernel.

since going back all working good.

Guest kenryk

Hi have just tried that second zip in my wife's phone. Link2sd failed to mount/link second partition until i reflashed the original cm11 kernel.

since going back all working good.

It looks like Chil360's kernel has some issues with ext4 partitions. One solution would be to reformat the second partition with AParted, I've just tried it using the ext4 fs (edit: even though I selected ext4, it created an ext3 partition) and can verify that it works. (I found this solution in the SlimKat thread)

However, this translates to losing all the data on your second partition, so be sure to backup all the apps installed there.

Edited by kenryk

Guest wbrambley

It looks like Chil360's kernel has some issues with ext4 partitions. One solution would be to reformat the second partition with AParted, I've just tried it using the ext4 fs (edit: even though I selected ext4, it created an ext3 partition) and can verify that it works. (I found this solution in the SlimKat thread)

However, this translates to losing all the data on your second partition, so be sure to backup all the apps installed there.

That was my wife's phone, I am using SlimKat on my G510 without any problem. Have a 2Gb sd-ext partion (ext4) + 512mb swap.