[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Arbab Irfan

What about doing a system wipe (without wipe data) and then installing the ROM, everything with TWRP?

If you wipe system and then install the new nightly is impossible to have the old nightly because you have just wipe system... so there's nothing on that partition.

If you don't wipe data (only wipe system, dalvik cache and cache) and then you install the new nightly you are not going to lose your user data.

I dont know how to wipe system by CMW, Kindly define... I can't find wipe system... in CMW Recovery,

there is Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe cache Partition, Wipe Cache in advance

there is another issue i think

If i check logs of CMW  recovery i find error

I:Can't partition non mmcblk device: /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

Thats what is being repeated in logs, i think thats the issue we cant update any nightly. 

Guest internectual

thats what im doing but it keeps restarting before it even finish the installation and takes me to my phone but with the same old nightly

Edit: i also tried other nightlies but keeps happening

I had a similar problem when I enabled "Update CM recovery" in "Developer options", but my phone would just freeze on reboot trying to update nightlies instead of restarting, requiring removal of the battery. When it booted again it was still the same old version.

Guest LukeNukem71

Good evening to all,
For some time my g510 accuses some problems with the latest versions of CM11. Messages pop-up error, widgets that do not work and give error in trebuchet.
The phone works and applications that give error function.
I do a total wipe of everything, even of the sd (after making a backup and copied the sd in pc). Then I copied a nigthly on sd again to redo the installation. Any advice?

Guest LotR656

I dont know how to wipe system by CMW, Kindly define... I can't find wipe system... in CMW Recovery,

there is Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe cache Partition, Wipe Cache in advance

there is another issue i think

If i check logs of CMW recovery i find error

I:Can't partition non mmcblk device: /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host

Thats what is being repeated in logs, i think thats the issue we cant update any nightly.

Did you flasged right recovery for your phone?

How to wipe system......... in cwm..?

Go to advanced (something like that) and there are all wipes.

Guest Arbab Irfan

Did you flasged right recovery for your phone?

Go to advanced (something like that) and there are all wipes.

I had a similar problem when I enabled "Update CM recovery" in "Developer options", but my phone would just freeze on reboot trying to update nightlies instead of restarting, requiring removal of the battery. When it booted again it was still the same old version.

Now I understand why we face this problem, My previous recovery was CWM 6.0.4.5, i didn't remember updating recovery but now my recovery is 6.0.5.1 , may be coz of cm Recovery update was enabled ....????

but i can't see wipe system option in advance but only dalvik wipe...:-( CWM 6.0.5.1 ... but in mount unmount menu has format system, data, cache but I didn't format anything, just successfully updated latest nightly by restoring old original OS CWM back and then installed whole Fresh CM11 L

hey just flashed rom all working great except sms wont send its service center number wont stay have done the phone dialer code *#*#4636#*#* an entered it through there but wont stick any one have any ideas tried searching web but haven't found any thing other than entering it manually an waiting 10 mins with reboot etc 

Guest maxpesa

Hi, I've been waiting for so long to see if the build would get marked as stable, but as I can see, there are no bugs atm. Can somebody tell me if I can consider this ROM stable?

Guest spikypotato

Hi, I've been waiting for so long to see if the build would get marked as stable, but as I can see, there are no bugs atm. Can somebody tell me if I can consider this ROM stable?

As long as it is still a 'nightly', it is not that stable, yet.

For example, today's build may seem to be very stable, but we don't know how tomorrow's build is gonna be, it can be better.... or worse.  :mellow:

Why NameLess rom (http://www.modaco.com/topic/373658-romallkk-nameless-rom-181014/) support the OTG mode while CM not?

Nameless uses chil360 kernel, CyanogenMod doesn't, keep in mind that for OTG support an external power supply is required

Edit: I have a news, i am currently using a personal build with Cyanogenmod frameworks native (without changes) and synopsis kernel (19-08) repacked for CM11, there are no random reboots with Google Play Music and Facebook app videos, i am still using all legacy stuffs (media-legacy, display-legacy)

Edited by fonz93

Guest Trapezio

Nightly 27/10 with Chil360 0.51 and 0.52: the process com.android.systemui crashes if i open Quick Setting panel, but if i reboot phone it works properly.

Guest luca020400

Edit: I have a news, i am currently using a personal build with Cyanogenmod frameworks native (without changes) and synopsis kernel (19-08) repacked for CM11, there are no random reboots with Google Play Music and Facebook app videos, i am still using all legacy stuffs (media-legacy, display-legacy)

Really good :)

We should find the correct commit/s for fix this