[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest luca020400

It's buggy for everyone, it's broken for you. :P

cm 12 is working only display is broken XD ( and the other bugs )

Edited by luca020400

Guest Dazzozo

Can't wait to try it, good job! Were there many changes needed from the current setup?

yep, it's one of the worst yet, completely turned a bunch of things on their head

Guest wbrambley

So is it true what I have heard, it uses Art by default, needs F2Fs file system and the CAF display? Or worse..... Man you must have spent some hours on it just to get it to this point!

Guest Dazzozo

So is it true what I have heard, it uses Art by default, needs F2Fs file system and the CAF display? Or worse..... Man you must have spent some hours on it just to get it to this point!

It doesn't need F2FS, EXT4 works just fine, but everything else is pretty much correct. I don't think anyone is going to bother with display-legacy going forward. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't prepared the CAF stuff locally on KitKat a few weeks before L released.

Put it this way: this is the only Android version that I can remember where the hardware buttons needed fixing. I was waking the device up by rebooting it over ADB for my first build.

Guest luca020400

@Daz Great comeback man... awesome as always..... just wondering would our old device tree bugs such as many VoIP apps are buggy would be solved in Android 5.0 ???

Do you know only touchscreen and hardware buttons work ??

Guest xals1997

Any Baseband for Romania? the original ROM was 170 i think

Euro baseband: http://www.htcmania.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=371360&d=1379251511

I don't know if it is going to work, but here you can try other european basebands (in spanish): http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=763311

Romania uses the same baseband than italy, spain, ireland... and all european countries. Try it.

Guest clickmeplz

@Dazzozo....Is there anyway to add/remove T9 languages to/from dialer? any links help? any apk edit method?...

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest luca020400

@luca come on man ;) Have Faith in skills of Daz...

Do you know chil and I got a bootanle cm12 "without" dazz help ?

Mine boot without display

Chil boot with display

Edited by luca020400

Guest clickmeplz

installed build 20141109 , and worked for a few minutes.

1. Best file manager between all 4.4 custom roms.

2. Battery is good but AOSPA is the best i think.

3. Better to add a simple notepad.

Chil boot with display

No Offense Luca...u are a good dev... but not on the Daz's level... To be honest most of the devs are now doing KK roms... and their Work would'nt even exist without Daz... Cuz he brought KK for us... and when he first developed KK... it was the same back then...Only Display worked...but soon everything was up and running in Nightlies...Be positive man ;) i'm sure in a month You'll see Huge break through... and you and Chil would have a big part in that success. Keep up the good work Luca :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Guest Dazzozo

Chil boot with display

wow, that seemed really aggressive :blink:

There's nothing wrong with being helped and you've certainly been asking for a lot of help in IRC, and you're all using forks of my work anyway. I did a ton of stuff before you even showed up, but it's okay to forget that right?

Guest luca020400

There's nothing wrong with being helped and you've certainly been asking for a lot of help in IRC, and you're all using forks of my work anyway. I did a ton of stuff before you even showed up, but it's okay to forget that right?

Yes , it seems really aggressive :(

Sorry

Daz don't bother the aggressive words.. he's just 14 years old... and i told Luca above that All the KK work most of devs are doing right now is only because of Daz... Your work for our device does'nt need an introduction... JB 4.3.1 KK 4.4 and now Lollipop 5.0 its a marvel... i am a fan of yours... it matter if anyone appreciates your work or not Cuz i would always Appreciate it..i believe in your talent..

Guest xals1997

No Offense Luca...u are a good dev... but not on the Daz's level... To be honest most of the devs are now doing KK roms... and their Work would'nt even exist without Daz... Cuz he brought KK for us... and when he first developed KK... it was the same back then...Only Display worked...but soon everything was up and running in Nightlies...Be positive man ;) i'm sure in a month You'll see Huge break through... and you and Chil would have a big part in that success. Keep up the good work Luca :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

No one is born taught, and luca is doing a great job, and it is much younger than daz. All the great devs that exist in android started from scratch, learning new things, and at the end they became important devs. Just learning and practising you will succeed, and luca is one of the most active developers for our phones, and I'm pretty sure that luca will become a big developer. He, chil and daz are working so hard. You don't know what can happen in the future, maybe luca will fix some issues on lollipop sooner than daz or chil, or maybe not, but the thing is to practise and learn things. We can be proud of having luca, chil and daz here. They three are great devs. 

Everyone does their bit.  :P  :D 

Edited by xals1997