[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Arbab Irfan

I don't know if there is right place for discussion, I installed CM11 on my G510 device, it contains apollo music player and DSP manager as audio effect manger.

It seems DSP manager does not any effect on music output. i tested with speaker and headset but there is no effect!

Also i checked with music player on slimkat , but the same issue.

The only thing i inoticed, at both app (apollo and music player on slimkat) when audio is less than 70% then DSP works when you enable both boss boost and equalizer together, and suddenly it improves audio, but if audio is greater than 70 or 75 percent, then there is no effect on speaker mode (on headset mode totally no effect).

It seems there is a limitation on audio loudness in CM11 or something wrong with DSP. any idea?

If you try to scroll left or right to DSP manager you would see profile for sound effects, you can set different sound for each profile speaker, Bluetooth, USB/Dock, Hand Set,DSP manager work fine for me on every level.

I have issue. when i play music on bluetooth Stereo handset(A2DP) then i feel some lag like it stop for a sec and suddely play music with speed and repeating this again and again,  but when i trun off wifi music play ok, I dont know? why wifi and bluetooth stereo handset dont work correctly to gether? its not issue of DSP either. :-) and i have also tried A2DP with differect players.

I like Bass Boost and virtualizer of Blaston LLC more then CM Bass Boost virtualizer Antti S. Lankila :-)

CM dsp has only equlizing levels of 16, 62, 250, 1k, 4k, 16k, there should be to more equilizer levels like 32, 64, 125, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k. :-)

Guest clickmeplz

i dont like dsp manager,but that's me,there may be people who like it. you should try viperfx instead,that should definetly work and it also got more effects than dsp manager,much better sound

I found an apk version of viper4android FX  and tried to install it. it says that need to download some driver and ask me which option i prefer to install: super audio, high audio, power saving.

which one should i select?

and is there any zip flash version of it?

Guest Caras69

I found an apk version of viper4android FX  and tried to install it. it says that need to download some driver and ask me which option i prefer to install: super audio, high audio, power saving.

which one should i select?

and is there any zip flash version of it?

i use super audio quality,it's up to you what driver you want.i dont know if there is a zip for it,i guess not

Guest YeeApple

I was using 11-01 ROM but now the battery always drains too fast. For example, I don't use Wi-Fi, bluetooth, GPS or internet I just send a few messages and call sometimes. First week or two after I've installed the ROM it was fine but now it's tragedy. Not recommended.

P.S. Im not using any additional APPS which could drain battery in background.

Edited by YeeApple

Guest Stefan011bg

Does someone have a problem with wifi? When I go far from wifi signal (and lose connection, with wifi still on) I must reboot phone to find any wifi network.

Guest TheMasterSoda

I'm having problems with mobile data. Internet seems to be working on google voice search (Ok, google), widgets, but not in chrome and play store. Any ideas what could cause that? Did full wipe and flashed rom again, but nothing changed.

Guest xals1997

I'm having problems with mobile data. Internet seems to be working on google voice search (Ok, google), widgets, but not in chrome and play store. Any ideas what could cause that? Did full wipe and flashed rom again, but nothing changed.

Maybe is a problem of your carrier. 

Guest N00btime

Does someone have a problem with wifi? When I go far from wifi signal (and lose connection, with wifi still on) I must reboot phone to find any wifi network.

Yes, the same issue here. Also, at that moment my battery drains faster and phone gets hot. 

When rebooted, all is normal again.

Cheers.

Guest david-rf

• Download Stock ROM from post #2 in this thread: www.modaco.com/topic/371257-huawei-g510-0100-firmware/
  • Put downloaded ROM on your phone's SD card (if you're stuck in boot animation, just reboot into recovery, connect your phone to PC and mount your SD card from recovery, so you can upload the ROM to your PC)
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons to start (in my case i used TWRP 2.7.1, but i believe it would work with CWM 6.0.4.5 or later as well)
  • Wipe dalvik, data/factory reset, cache
  • Install .zip file with stock ROM from your SD card
  • Once installed, after waiting a while in booting animation, your phone should load into stock ROM
  • Copy your desired nightly ROM to your SD card (you don't need the stock ROM zip file at this point, so you can remove it from your SD to free some space)
  • Shut down your phone
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons
  • Wipe dalvik, data/factory reset, cache
  • Install .zip with nightly release from your SD card

You should be all good after doing this. At least for me it worked.

However, after this, your user data is no longer saved, so you have to set up everything from the start.

I had the same problem and no one was able to help me. I was stuck with a JULY nightly. Then I followed your steps and now everything is OK. I think flashing the original ROM is one of the few things I had not tried before... WTF. By the way, thanks a lot!

Guest clickmeplz

If you try to scroll left or right to DSP manager you would see profile for sound effects, you can set different sound for each profile speaker, Bluetooth, USB/Dock, Hand Set,DSP manager work fine for me on every level.

I have issue. when i play music on bluetooth Stereo handset(A2DP) then i feel some lag like it stop for a sec and suddely play music with speed and repeating this again and again,  but when i trun off wifi music play ok, I dont know? why wifi and bluetooth stereo handset dont work correctly to gether? its not issue of DSP either. :-) and i have also tried A2DP with differect players.

I like Bass Boost and virtualizer of Blaston LLC more then CM Bass Boost virtualizer Antti S. Lankila :-)

CM dsp has only equlizing levels of 16, 62, 250, 1k, 4k, 16k, there should be to more equilizer levels like 32, 64, 125, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k. :-)

i dont like dsp manager,but that's me,there may be people who like it. you should try viperfx instead,that should definetly work and it also got more effects than dsp manager,much better sound

I installed sony z3 walkman in this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2730431 and it contains sound enhancement and works great. i also uninstalled apollo,DSP manager ,music player of slimkat and musicFX.

Guest tamastro

guys help my phone stuck at huawei ascend screen when you first start your phone after i flash chil360 kernel.

it cant even open the recovery mod.

please help me to fix it.

Guest clickmeplz

@Dazzozo, Please upgrade superuser built-in version in the rom. Titanium backup warn about superuser version , and sometimes it can not successfully uninstall system apps.

Guest luca020400

@Dazzozo, Please upgrade superuser built-in version in the rom. Titanium backup warn about superuser version , and sometimes it can not successfully uninstall system apps.

The superuser is the latest . Anyway is a cyanogenmod problem , Dazzozo cannot fix it

Guest stevelexx

Just install supersu over it from play store.. its the best

Guest ruszkipista

@Dazzozo, installed your latest build on Huawei Y300. Trying to unlock SIM network: I put a foreign SIM into the phone, but does not ask for unlock code. Can you please tell me where did I lost this functionality from the phone?

I installed "SIM Card Manager" from appstore, it says: Locked requires a network PIN to unlock.

What do I have to install to have the standard network unlocking program (which accepts unlocking code) on the phone?

thanks