[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest lordfarhan40

I'm from India too but I never had any problems with SIM detections on any ROMs for Y300. My operator is Tata Docomo.

What's your operator?

Well I use airtel and suffer from the same problem as people above :(

Guest jimwormold

Fun fact: the Google Play Music device-crippling is actually graphics related. :D

Do you think there will be workaround? Will it ever work on our phones? 

Guest Y300-0100

Regarding SIM card problem. I have two SIM card from same operator and on stock rom both worked but on cm11 older (~8 years) one did not worked. So I asked my operator to give me a new one and problem was solved. I hope this help...

Guest lordfarhan40

well i guess this is a cyanogen related problem and will be solved by future updates :D hope so.. :D

Edit:Sometimes after restart the SIM gets detected but most of the time it doesnt :/

Edited by lordfarhan40

Guest TyphoonSco

Issues:

• New WebView often hangs for a while when loading a page - this is a widespread issue for many "legacy" devices
  • Wi-Fi hotspot is probably broken

Wi-Fi Hotspot is working as of 18/12/2013. Keep up the good work Dazzozo.

Guest snooopy365

Since 20131212 I can't get any update to boot.

It will do the app "count" and than gets stuck in the "starting apps" screen.

If I do a full wipe before update it will just stuck in the boot animation. Same thing will happen if I set it to art. It just won't boot.

Any solution for this? I hope for it to work everytime there is a new update but it seems like it just doesn't want to.

Never had any problems with the 10.2 or with any updates for cm11 before the 20131212 one.

Guest painteramit

well I am using the ported version of this rom on my device g330. But i got some issues with this rom. As soon as my phone turns off one i have to flash all the things once again to make the sim work :(. Well which device are you using?

I am using Y300-0100

I'm from India too but I never had any problems with SIM detections on any ROMs for Y300. My operator is Tata Docomo.

What's your operator?

My Operator is Idea

Regarding SIM card problem. I have two SIM card from same operator and on stock rom both worked but on cm11 older (~8 years) one did not worked. So I asked my operator to give me a new one and problem was solved. I hope this help...

I'll try with other sim card and post the result.

just a basic question: if I am using MIUI and wanna install this rom, what should I wipe? I use TWRP 2.6.3.3.

Edit: tried with tata docomo card, it got detected but could not hangup calls. So reverted back to Idea card. and sadly flashing MIUI.again.

Edited by painteramit

Guest Laximus

I have the CM10.2, the latest.

Is there a chance to install the CM11 with the CM updater - as it offers - on the CM10.2 with my installed apps without any issue, or do I make a clean full wipe install?

I have the latest TWRP 2633

Edited by Laximus

Guest misterintredasting

I am having some issues. I installed CM11 no problem then I flashed gapps http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942

I chose the stock package but now I have no keyboard, no access to launcher and back, home and setting buttons are limied. I can only use them sometimes. The build that I am using is the latest came out today I believe cm-11-20131218-NIGHTLY-u8815.zip . If I long press setting I get app menu

Would appreciate some help thanks.

Reflashed the rom and working fine now thanks

Edited by misterintredasting

When I power off and then plug in the cable (connected to power supply not computer) I get the Huawei Ascend logo.

And it stays there until I remove the battery and reboot the phone.

Why is that ?

I installed TWRP using the instructions found here

(GooManager installed, opened, hit menu button, selected Install OpenRecoveryScript, yes, yes... oh and I granted SuperSu permanent)

Now I have TWRP and when I plug in the cable I see Huawei Ascend for a few seconds and then the loading battery screen... and finally now when I hit the power button I can also further boot to CM like expected.

After having updated to newest CM nightly I lost my second home screen page...

or was it the GooManager ? but nvm, no problem readding the second home screen page

Edited by SeWo

With The hotspot fixed The ROM work good...it has only 2 important problem:

- The incoming calls appear on display 2 second after The phone start to ring...too late...

- The SD sometimes is umrecognized...i dont know if is a problem of The big sdcards or of Mine sdcard..

Guest lukaszhd

I have the CM10.2, the latest.

Is there a chance to install the CM11 with the CM updater - as it offers - on the CM10.2 with my installed apps without any issue, or do I make a clean full wipe install?

I have the latest TWRP 2633

Hi,

Could anyone confirm, that it is posible? I mean to install the CM11 with the CM updater - as it offers - on the CM10.2

Guest abhis3k

Hi Daz,

one issue with the CM 11. It is not detecting my Sim Card. Looks like the India network operators are not added in the CM11 code.

this is strange because Cm10.2 was working fine.

any possible solution???

By the way, I am from India.

anybody from India (Pune) got CM11 working? I mean, Sim Card detected properly?

What's your operator?

Well I use airtel and suffer from the same problem as people above :(

well i guess this is a cyanogen related problem and will be solved by future updates :D hope so.. :D

Edit:Sometimes after restart the SIM gets detected but most of the time it doesnt :/

I am using Y300-0100

My Operator is Idea

I'll try with other sim card and post the result.

just a basic question: if I am using MIUI and wanna install this rom, what should I wipe? I use TWRP 2.6.3.3.

Edit: tried with tata docomo card, it got detected but could not hangup calls. So reverted back to Idea card. and sadly flashing MIUI.again.

me too. i'm from italy and i have wind operator

After many tries & different combinations, I managed to get SIM card work with http://www.modaco.com/topic/367187-gapps-for-cm11-last-updated-2013-12-14/

I am using Vodafone Kolkata, from India with a 5 years old SIM