[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest thebros991

Thank you for your response. And it works even when using EXT4 partition and Link2SD application? I have installed 280 applications

yes. I have flashed 22-12 nightly , i'm using art and my sd has ext4 and link2sd works great

Guest Y300-0100

@thebros991,

after you enabled ART does camera work properly? No FC?

edit//

When I enabled ART camera crashed also some apps like NFS most wanted could not be installed.

Now I am back on dalvik:

-camera works fine (front and recording) 

-skype works fine

-viber (latest) works fine

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest mitsuu84

@thebros991,

after you enabled ART does camera work properly? No FC?

edit//

When I enabled ART camera crashed also some apps like NFS most wanted could not be installed.

Now I am back on dalvik:

-camera works fine (front and recording) 

-skype works fine

-viber (latest) works fine

-NFS most wanted works fine

Same problem with me. When using ART were not going to install some applications

Guest Tharane

Stupid Girlie again....Do I need to reroot my Phone?

Cause I cant delete stupid google and system apps anymore.

If yes, where can I get the rootfiles for 4.2?

(Is there any difference?)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Stupid Girlie again....Do I need to reroot my Phone?

Cause I cant delete stupid google and system apps anymore.

If yes, where can I get the rootfiles for 4.2?

(Is there any difference?)

rom is pre rooted. if you go to settings, at the end you will get super user option. for deleting system app i would  suggest to use root exlporer. fo to /system/app and delete anything you don't want, and reboot! 

Guest Tharane

Thing is, I tried it, but it tells me: "Unable to uninstall" , doesn`t matter if I try it with an app like clean master, root explorer etc.

So seems like I have no real root. :(

Guest medinstpro

Thing is, I tried it, but it tells me: "Unable to uninstall" , doesn`t matter if I try it with an app like clean master, root explorer etc.

So seems like I have no real root. :(

try again.

Use the CM filemanager.

Total commander and few other file managers are not (root)compatible with 4.4 anymore

Then,install app root checker from GP,and if u are rooted,install rom tollbox,again from GP,and whit rom tollbox unistall any sistem app u want ;) I have one problem too,can i install superSu instead of super user?How to do that,just to flash supersu or first somehow i need to delete super user first?

Its crashing, if I do this. :D

If I say something is missing etc. I tried everything , which I can read here or at google. :-P

then the only solution its a full wipe and a clean install

Guest painteramit

So video playback is working on this ROM??

Couldn't see anyone mentioning as a bug :blush:

Yes, Video playback is working (your camera recorded video and the video files received over whatsapp and so and the facebook videos as well along with you tube videos :)

Update to 22.12, flashed PA full gapps 15.12 and enabled ART. Now have 550 mb internal storage, before i have 0.95 GB? Is this normal? 

I guess so, because compiling apps with ART instead of Dalvik may use more storage memory (10-80% more depends on app).

ART runtine use more internal memory like a hibernation? Anyone who knows about it...

I don't think so, because ART is introduce to reduce the CPU time and RAM footprint & improve battery life. so ART runtime should not take more RAM.

If you are talking about Flash Memory then Yes, compiling apps with ART will take more memory space.

Edited by painteramit

Guest MrSpeedy

It will be appreciated if Dazzozo add SIM management apps such as stock contact apps which can store and display numbers from SIM card.
Or is there any other alternative apps for this?