[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest plmosqueda

I also did. Tryrd it with flashing and via fastboot, if I do so,nothing happen.

I have that problem once. some ROMs do not install and others install without root. try whiping all twice and then install the ROM with adb sideload. it work for me. I do not know but maybe is a corrupt file or format. sideload works well.

Guest txutxe2

Aeriksen, I forgot to explain that I had already tried that, many times in fact.

there is just a problem of stock browser which is very laggy everything except it is fine. u should try out chrome or firefox they run smoothly

Aaqib Khan, thanks for the info. I will try that and report back, although I also experienced the same problem in other apps. The truth is that the browser was the slowest app to interact with, way slower, but others also took some time to show the keys pressed.

I've still got another problem to report. Yesterday I tried 2013-12-22 build (I haven't tried with other builds). My phone kept rebooting itself when installing common apps from Play Store like Whatsapp, Candy Crash, etc. I went back again to latest 10.2, I installed these and other apps, and everything worked like a charm.
I tried to load the ROM twice, with the same results. The thing is that I get no error or warning of any kind, it just reboots itself. After reboot, the app works fine and if I try to uninstall it, it doesn't trigger a reboot.

thanks.

Can i flash SuperSU over Super user or not?I dont know,so tell me.This is my firs flash of 4.3-4.4 rom and i need answer,coz i dont want to see that some apps like Titanium backup ask me to swich to supersu anymore.

Edited by Kama86

Aeriksen, I forgot to explain that I had already tried that, many times in fact.

Aaqib Khan, thanks for the info. I will try that and report back, although I also experienced the same problem in other apps. The truth is that the browser was the slowest app to interact with, way slower, but others also took some time to show the keys pressed.

I've still got another problem to report. Yesterday I tried 2013-12-22 build (I haven't tried with other builds). My phone kept rebooting itself when installing common apps from Play Store like Whatsapp, Candy Crash, etc. I went back again to latest 10.2, I installed these and other apps, and everything worked like a charm.
I tried to load the ROM twice, with the same results. The thing is that I get no error or warning of any kind, it just reboots itself. After reboot, the app works fine and if I try to uninstall it, it doesn't trigger a reboot.

thanks.

Dude ur phone just keeps on rebooting when downloading apps from google whereas in my case my phone does not even connect to google play store does not sign in any of google apps & says "Could' nt sign in Cannot make a reliable connection to server" i have tried reverting to each and everything stock,cm10,cm10.2 but its no use :/

Ps: i am using TWRP v2.6.3.3

Edited by Nomm

Guest thebros991

I m Not using pa gapps full and art worked.. Now i have realized that i am Not using art.. I have changed The runtime mode in developer settings.. After phone reboot The runtime still was dalvik. I have flashed pa full gapps But after reboot It still remains dalvik.. What i have to do? I might reflash everything installing pa gapps full?

Guest sideshowbob84

Hi,

thanks for the rom!!!

I tried to use autopatcher (https://github.com/mateor/auto-patcher) to mod the rom for the use of openpdroid.  But i get an error:

!!! error: Settings$Secure.patch in framework.jar cannot be remedied

I tried the rom of nexus 4 of the same day (20131222) and it worked, so i think there must be something special in the framework.jar of the u8833 build of cyanogenmod.

The developer of the autopatcher needs to know, from which source the framework.jar comes from. Do somebody know if the source has been forked for the u8833 build? I found the github page of Dazzozo. But there is no branch for cm11 already...

Thanks in advance

sideshowbob

P.S. in cm-11-20131218 patching works fine but the solved webview error would be nice to have.

Guest avenir791

Can i flash SuperSU over Super user or not?I dont know,so tell me.This is my firs flash of 4.3-4.4 rom and i need answer,coz i dont want to see that some apps like Titanium backup ask me to swich to supersu anymore.

if u have root access, u just instll supersu with tje play store if not u have to root ur phone by flashing supersu.zip file u can find it in this link http://www.multiupload.nl/Z2CL5EO4M3

Guest Y300-0100

This ROM is getting better every day

Today no CRT effect, no webview lag, no camera problem, no playback issue, battery consumption is good, OK Google work fine.

In one word perfect (for me)

Thanks again great developer Dazzozo...

Guest nirmalbalaji

@Tharane and everyone who is trying to remove system apps:

Google apps will become a system apps when you flash the GApps package. It will be installed in /system/app/ & /system/priv-app/ and the permissions are set to read-only which prevents them from uninstalling when we use some root apps. Eg,. Titanium Backup. This doesn't happens in previous Android versions. There are some kind of enforsive kind of read-only permissions in KitKat.

Steps to uninstall system apps:

1. Open Terminal Emulator
  2. Type su to become root user
  3. Screen will have changed from a $ to a #. If not, you do not have root access.
  4. To view list of all the apps - # ls /system/app/
  5. Be careful what you remove and make sure its the correct apk file of the app you want ro remove.

To remove app from the System:

# mount -o remount,rw /system
# rm /system/app/Filename.apk

# rm /system/priv-app/Filename.apk (if the app was in /priv-app/)

[Optional, to make read-only again]
# mount -o remount,r /system

[When finished]
# reboot

Guest TangerineTractor

Yes, as already discussed, root only partly works. Flashing super su resolves that issue.

The only other thing I've found is that led notifications aren't consistent... I use light flow, and it works for user apps but not for system ones. might be light flow itself though, rather than the rom. Battery seems ok, not as good as stock but acceptable.

Guest Y300-0100

Gesture typing is not working for me. Is that a common problem?

shot_000004.jpgshot_000006.jpg shot_000007.jpg 

If I understand gesture typing right then it works for me. Sliding across keyboard and stopping at right word shown above. Strange that so many people have issues with this ROM!!??

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest nirmalbalaji

Gesture typing is not working for me. Is that a common problem?

Gesture typing will not work in AOSP Keyboard (default on CM) until it was replaced by the Google Keyboard through the PA GApps package. Unfortunately most the AOSP counter parts are broken in Android 4.4 and above.

Don't expect Google to fix it because they have forked the AOSP parts and now have their own Apps like Google Keyboard (replaces AOSP Keyboard), Google Calendar (replaces AOSP Calendar), Hangouts (replaces AOSP SMS App), Chrome Browser (replaces AOSP Browser), Google Experience Launcher (replaces stock launcher), Google PhotoSphere Camera/Gallery² (replaces AOSP Camera), Google Dialer (AOSP Dialer), Google Photos (replace AOSP Gallery) and few more.

Now we are on our way and the community have to contribute, fix the remaining bugs, adding new features. CyanogenMod team is adding some new features to the AOSP SMS app. So its mostly up to us.

AOSP will live in the Open Source glory.

Guest Tharane

Hey Guys,

just to let you know, how I fixed my" I dont have root on KK" problem.

I tried everything, wipe, reflash etc. flash ROM and Gaps at once, reboot between these steps etc.

When I was deperate I downloaded the "Superuser update fix" from the market, forced it to fix and abrakadraba , I had root.

I dont know, what went wrong.....and if it will happen again (next nightly maybe in a few hours :() but, thats the way I fixed it.

Guest avenir791

Hey Guys,

just to let you know, how I fixed my" I dont have root on KK" problem.

I tried everything, wipe, reflash etc. flash ROM and Gaps at once, reboot between these steps etc.

When I was deperate I downloaded the "Superuser update fix" from the market, forced it to fix and abrakadraba , I had root.

I dont know, what went wrong.....and if it will happen again (next nightly maybe in a few hours :() but, thats the way I fixed it.

I suppose that u update ur superuser, that fix ur probleme, but this rom have his own superuser integrated in the system i suppose, , next time u have to flash the update without wipping anything, 

Guest tomtruckie

I tried the 22/12 build and got random reboots occasionally. Also Firefox slower than stock b199. It's not yet ready to replace a modified stock in my opinion.

Hi, I have been using this ROM with my G510 fron 18/DEC and everything was OK, this afternoon I decided to update to today's nightly making a clean installation and now I'm happy with the stock browser without lag but I'm having a strange and very annoying problem: randomly when using the browser Play Store opens on its own in an app in my case Clean Máster and Pear Saga. I did not click on any ad, I don't want to use those apps and I don't know how to solve this.

Edited by wackoj

Guest moochermick

Running 22/12 version on g510, everything working well. I had a problem with tasker app but a backup of apk+data fixed it.

Camera appears much better than any rom I've tried to date especially in low light.

Apps like maps etc open and show location instantly, in fact sensors like accelerometer and gps are instant.

Ui is smooth and fast.

Battery has done 3+ hours screen on with 44% left ( just web browsing really).

Sound is loud and clear when playing music and during calls.

Only played youtube videos in web browser but had no problems.

Many thanks.