[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MrSpeedy

So far using 23.12 version on Y300, everything working smoothly, except some bugs;

NOTE: Everything bugs occur is during ART usage.

1. Front facing camera for recording is crashed.

2. Some apps that had moved to SD card which placed on Google Experience Launcher homescreen is gone for every reboot. (However some are still there)

3. Yep, fake lock animation.

4. Is this considered as ok, after I selected USE SD CARD AS MAIN STORAGE my [sD card] turns out to be internal storage while [internal storage] became SD card?

However, no serious bug or crashes reported. Good ROM with great battery life, loud sound, and low RAM.
Keep it up Dazzozo. :D

Guest MrSpeedy

This ROM is getting better every day

Today no CRT effect, no webview lag, no camera problem, no playback issue, battery consumption is good, OK Google work fine.

In one word perfect (for me)

Thanks again great developer Dazzozo...

Hi, can guide me how to enable 'OK Google'?

Everytime I say 'OK Google' my phone does not respond.

Guest painteramit

does anyone having the delay in in call screen when making or receiving call?

I mean the call screen appears 2-3 seconds after the call is made or starts ringing while a call come.

Guest Massy97

I mean the call screen appears 2-3 seconds after the call is made or starts ringing while a call come.

+1

Guest nirmalbalaji

Its been present since the start of CM 11. Still it was not fixed and also the following bug I mentioned few days ago.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-12-18-00-05-09.png

There is an UI bug when we receive a call. Before answering the call it shows in-call screen behind the answering screen which should not be shown. This happens everytime. Its been present since the starting of the nightly builds. Not a groundbreaking issue but it will be good to have proper UI though.

Daz, can you look into the issue? Actually you are the one only who has a bug free 4.4 ROM running on your Nexus 5.

Silly question, probably,but where is GEL launcher app?I have full modular gaps package and GEL but there must bee app to customize settings of launcher...BTW,the rom is great,everything its working good on 22.12 for now,have just 1 random reboot...Good work.

Guest 390Charger

So far using 23.12 version on Y300, everything working smoothly, except some bugs;

NOTE: Everything bugs occur is during ART usage.

1. Front facing camera for recording is crashed.

(...)

The Camera bug happens to me with dalvik too.

Guest Y300-0100

Hi, can guide me how to enable 'OK Google'?

Everytime I say 'OK Google' my phone does not respond.

In build.prop edit this line to this:

ro.config.low_ram=false

Save and reboot...

Guest Massy97

In build.prop edit this line to this:

ro.config.low_ram=false

Save and reboot...

If the build.prop would be changed so everything is earned.
1) Ok google
2) transparent bar

Guest Y300-0100

4. Is this considered as ok, after I selected USE SD CARD AS MAIN STORAGE my [sD card] turns out to be internal storage while [internal storage] became SD card?

vold issue, should be solved soon...

shot_000001.jpg
Edited by Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

he doesnt need a screen, but a logcat

I have tried to do a logcat using adb, terminal emulator but no success. Using adb stuck in "waiting for device". Terminal emulator- nothing. If U have advice how to do it, please advice...

btw.

front camera in record mode does not crash in 22/12

I have tried to do a logcat using adb, terminal emulator but no success. Using adb stuck in "waiting for device". Terminal emulator- nothing. If U have advice how to do it, please advice...

btw.

front camera in record mode does not crash in 22/12

you did these steps?

Why isn't ADB working?

https://plus.google....sts/M2pVM7Y6MTq

You need to update your Android platform tools and then approve the PC on your device. Android 4.2.2+ feature

Guest nirmalbalaji

Silly question, probably,but where is GEL launcher app?I have full modular gaps package and GEL but there must bee app to customize settings of launcher...BTW,the rom is great,everything its working good on 22.12 for now,have just 1 random reboot...Good work.

Google Experience Launcher doesn't have an app for the customizations like we have in other launchers.

Guest 390Charger

How is this "ok google" thing thought to work?

I edited the build.prop file and rebooted. After that i spoke to my phone: "OK GOOGLE, GO badword YOURSELF". It did nothing. I tested that three times. My wife strangely looked at me. For real: Is there something i need to edit more than the build.prop?

Guest thebros991

One question... If I flash The rom with pa full gapps.. Will ART work? And If It Will work.. I have To set It before the installation of all apps? Or after the installation i have To set it? Thanks

+1