[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

well you were right still a bit of SIM problem (I guess its more of a cm problem as few people even with y300 suffer with this thing) but still its a delight to see G330 everywhere and not Y300. :) thanz bro and a happy new year once again :D

Well, remember there's nothing I can do for the G330 unless I'm given the fix. I don't have the hardware to investigate it myself.

Guest mexes85

i've the same error from first release...

camera error when i try to make a video from the frontal videocamera

i tried cameraFX, same error

Guest nirmalbalaji

Is anyone else getting stuttery music/ringtones like I am? Everything else is fine and I'm on 20140101.

When I install a new nightly, do you recommend data/cache/davlik wipe ?

Thanks

No need to wipe when you flash a nightly. Remember if you wipe the data then you will lose everything you have installed and have to setup everything else from scratch. Don't touch the data and system partitions.

Guest nirmalbalaji

@ For the people who have video camera force close:

Did you tried the PA Gapps "Google Stock Package" which has Google PhotoSphere Camera/Gallery² ?

Edited by nirmalbalaji

Guest StewieTech

Fixed front camera recording. It was something I fixed, but then it got fixed somewhere else, which made my fix break it. :P

Whoooa. Perception!

Guest avenir791

i've the same error from first release...

camera error when i try to make a video from the frontal videocamera

i tried cameraFX, same error

for the last build 01/01//2014, there is no frontal video camera  error, it works fine . my be u use  wrong camera apk,  i advice to download the camera from google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.radcam.camera&hl=en

Edited by avenir791

Guest avenir791

Fixed front camera recording. It was something I fixed, but then it got fixed somewhere else, which made my fix break it. :P

I confirm that is fixed, no errors. thanks for ur great work

Guest optimusanna™

Thank you lots for this ROM and all the time and effort you put into it, despite the negative comments. You didn't have to donate your time to any of this, but you did nevertheless. So thank you. I tried othr roms and this is the best, super rom! Never imagined this phone would ever see above 4.1.1

However, Using the dec 25 nightly and I run into few minor issues, but they're not unbearable. I get a few random reboots, while using UC Browser Mini, or just simply adjusting some options. And my phone takes awhile before it starts to recieve any signal whenever its turned on...don't kno what's causing that.

Contemplating if upgrading to the latest nightly would fix this...

Guest SumitGill1

I use gravitybox (kk) module for xposed module. It can enable much more option in our nightly.

Hi there am using 31/12 nightly on Y300 and as u said above about gravitybox(kk) after installing it, when i opened gravitybox got error n app closes itself :( ??

Edited by SumitGill1

Guest MrSpeedy

How to enable lock screen widgets ?. I can't see enable widget option under security settings

You have to edit 'build.prop' by changing from ro.config.low_ram=true into ro.config.low_ram=false

After that you save that file and reboot.

​Once rebooted, got to Settings -> Lock Screen -> Tap Enable Multiple Widgets

Lock your phone (using power button, LOL), turn back on, swipe down the clock widget and:

SWIPE TO RIGHT = launch camera app

SWIPE TO LEFT = add more widgets options.

There, I hope it helps you a lot.  :)

Guest painteramit

You sure about that? I will revert back to Dalvik then.

Did Google just misleading about ART feature?

yes, I am 100 % sure. I've already reverted back to Dalvik. May be google is not misleading about ART, but it is our hardware which is not performing for ART.

Is anyone else getting stuttery music/ringtones like I am? Everything else is fine and I'm on 20140101.

When I install a new nightly, do you recommend data/cache/davlik wipe ?

Thanks

I am experiencing it randomly. for sometimes for calls and sometimes for music.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Hi there am using 31/12 nightly on Y300 and as u said above about gravitybox(kk) after installing it, when i opened gravitybox got error n app closes itself :( ??

You have to active the module in xposed module and reboot. Dn use it.

Guest EuthAnAsia77

G330 U8825-1 2014.01.01 Nightly = Sim still doesnt work, when first turned on and set off bug "Check that you have correctly inserted the SIM card." Also in Antutu Benchmark 80% hangs completely to physically remove the battery. And like a good idea, until the reboot was not. Thank Dazzozo!

Guest andrea2107

G330 U8825-1 2014.01.01 Nightly = Sim still doesnt work, when first turned on and set off bug "Check that you have correctly inserted the SIM card." Also in Antutu Benchmark 80% hangs completely to physically remove the battery. And like a good idea, until the reboot was not. Thank Dazzozo!

SIM works,but some problem on wind,daz,there's something we can do for help you fixing this bug?logcat or something else?

Guest misterintredasting

Sometimes soundcloud causes my phone to reboot to the splash screen. No message whatsoever. I am updating to 2014101 on Y300

Guest Y300-0100

I've found a bug... If I use frontal camera with video recording, camera crash!

regarding camera issue and dialer issue temporary solution. read few older posts. Those are all Dazzozo apks.!!!

Working Camera2.apk. Just do replace old camera2.apk using root explorer. Set permissions to rw-r-r and reboot phone.

http://www.mediafire...np0/Camera2.apk

and I almost forgot Dialer.apk still with lag but no this transparent background

post_1022006_0_53837000_1387308217_thumbScreenshot_2013_12_27_22_05_04.jpg

http://www.mediafire...3mqc/Dialer.apk

but still all thanks to Dazzozo

27/12 with some replaced APK-S from some Dazzozo's previous buid and some added build.prop tweaks works good. Outgoing call black screen delay 0.5s, incoming call and black screen ring delay 0s. And improved scrolling speed...

Edit:

http://www.mediafire...n231w8b18ye8ax1

Apks and build.prop I used. After put in files in right places and setting permissions reboot to recovery and wipe chase and dalvik. 

Do not use MediaProvider.apk. I've uploaded a by mistake...

Edited by Y300-0100