[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Wikipedia says:

I may suppose that if you have a game running, heavy on CPU it would be not so good... with lots of light apps opened together in multitasking it may help.

The only way is trying.

Thanks! Aren't there quantitative tests for zRam and KSM from any Android user? I'll search for those :P

Guest thebros991

It has some extra features like more cpu governors and i/o shedulers, and overclock to 1245mhz :) But I don't know thats the real oc or fake oc... And I think that this kernel it's not stable yet. But you can try it, why not? :)

Why on g510 games have better performence than y300? This phone models have very similar hardware...

i've flashed this kernel but the maximum processor speed is still 1008 MHz.. but there are new governors.  

Another question: I wanted to modify some parameters of the governor in "/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq" but when I modify one of them, the file manager says me that it is impossible to save changes. I've tried with root explorer. i've saved After the change  and the app is crashed, but the change has been saved, with the only problem that in this case the phone is full of lags.. it reacts after 4-5 seconds. I have removed battery and now goes good, but the changes are not applied

Guest mirkoezlikovski

when I update to 9/1, my system is gone, so I have to restore previous backup

I've installed 9/1 over 5/1, maybe that is the reason?

no, 8/1 works, but 9/1 delete the system

Edited by mirkoezlikovski

Guest CyberArtZ

I've install with super su and it's not working. I flash supersu 1.65. any solution

You don't need to install supersu over the ROM. SuperSU already installed with the ROM. 

Thanks! Aren't there quantitative tests for zRam and KSM from any Android user? I'll search for those :P

i haven't tested it thouroughly, but had zRam (default size) enabled for quite a while. once i turned it off (just for the sake of trying) i experienced a very noticable speedup of the overall system, which became laggy, esp. when doing some multitasking. since the only thing i changed was disabling zRam i guess this must have been the cause for the lags.

Guest PrinceEndymion88

G330 U8825-1 9/1/2014 Nightly Still doesnt work GSM! This is a real big trouble. Fix that. Thanks.

In my G330 it works.... I've the 9/1/2014 Nightly too...

Guest danny19901

SD write fix if anyone is having issues PS I don't have Y300 anymore but I had issue on KitKat in general on my P880 and just thought I would post I had to post PIC as I can't add the line to fix as keeps disapearing Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Edited by danny19901

Guest fonz93

Is there a way to have this rom with TWRP? Just tried with 2.6.1.0 but it get me an error.

is it compatible with xposed framework?

You must use a recovery updated for 4.3+ (with the EXT4 fix) to use this ROM otherwise you will encounter issues. A CWM build is linked below.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365942-recovery-all-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6045-cm-last-updated-2112/

This is written in first page...

Or use the newest TWRP from here: http://techerrata.com/browse/twrp2/u8833 [flash the latest image via adb]

LG Shadowghost

sadly i have not got my pc with windows with me now, only got ubuntu. It is the same?

tried with goo manager or rom manager but they say that there aren't update available now for my device

EDIT: I've got windows now

thanks

Edited by Guest

Guest davorix

Is there a way to have this rom with TWRP? Just tried with 2.6.1.0 but it get me an error.

is it compatible with xposed framework?

You need twrp 2.6.3.3

Hi all,

Recently I had a problem with ringtones, the phone stopped ringing for an incoming call and you can not even listen to any ringtone, but the music plays correctly.
System reinstalled with all wipes, reflash recovery too...........did not help...
Who else encountered this problem?
I have one such problem?
Help decide please.
thanks in advance)))

Guest ivan41

Yes I'm having music/ringtone problems with all the nightlys, music doesn't play, it skips and pauses randomly, the same when I get a call or text. The last couple of nightlys have messed up my phone and Facebook and yahoo mail lag and crash. A wipe and reinstall makes this better bit I'm wiping up to 3 times a day. I'm thinking of trying something else just for stability reasons and the fact I use my y300 at work. Bit embarrassing explaining all the missed calls :-(

Edited by ivan41

Guest xals1997

G330 U8825-1 9/1/2014 Nightly Still doesnt work GSM! This is a real big trouble. Fix that. Thanks.

Sim works, GSM works on my g330.

I think that is your SIM's problem, try another SIM of another operator (or maybe is your phone).

But in my g330, it is working so good!

:)