[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest juliusnkemdiche

Hey, has anyone else experienced consistent device restarting while trying to listen to a streamed track on the Google Play Music app? I've had this issue with both CM11 and Mokee OS and ROM installations using both CWM and TWRP. Very odd. :(

01.10 build is out,so i guess Dazzozo has changed his mind about taking a brake...Respect... :)

since he is using an automated build system, there will still be new nightlies. this does not mean he is actively developing though...

Guest harrymcqueen

Is it possible to include a newer version of Email client in the ROM?

In the current one hyperlinks are not active/clickable inside mails.

I need to copy and paste them manually into the browser - so i use K9 now instead at the moment.

I replaced the email.apk on my own (inside the ROM.zip) and flashed it then, but that didnt`t work, it crashes when i run it.

Guest danny19901

Is it possible to include a newer version of Email client in the ROM?

In the current one hyperlinks are not active/clickable inside mails.

I need to copy and paste them manually into the browser - so i use K9 now instead at the moment.

I replaced the email.apk on my own (inside the ROM.zip) and flashed it then, but that didnt`t work, it crashes when i run it.

If you want I can upload Google's Email app for 4.4.2

Guest davorix

Hey, has anyone else experienced consistent device restarting while trying to listen to a streamed track on the Google Play Music app? I've had this issue with both CM11 and Mokee OS and ROM installations using both CWM and TWRP. Very odd. :(

I had constant app crashes, which is why I switched back to Spotify ;)

can someone tell me what is the diffrence between mokee os and cm?

mokee os is based on cm and it has more features, for example new moke os 44.2 has the split view and halo

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Sim works, GSM works on my g330.

I think that is your SIM's problem, try another SIM of another operator (or maybe is your phone).

But in my g330, it is working so good!

:)

Bullshit! All Nightly build still doents work GSM! Im on 10/01 see my pictures. Others custom ROM's MiUi, Baidu, CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2 GSM working Nice! Antutu still reboots, GTA SA now (after 04 build) doensnt work!

3cc9ca3c0309.png

271cca46839b.png

a1ef829b396f.png

13cc9ecef67c.png

Guest TangerineTractor

Bullshit! All Nightly build still doents work GSM! Im on 10/01 see my pictures. Others custom ROM's MiUi, Baidu, CM10, CM10.1, CM10.2 GSM working Nice! Antutu still reboots, GTA SA now (after 04 build) doensnt work!

That's because the dev doesn't have access to a g330. He said he'd try the standard changes to make it work but that was it.

Guest SaurabhRCk

Wow... :D

I am only able to have 4hrs and 30min on 2G screen on time....(all the time FB messenger and UC browser)

and it is in FusionX

This actually is aweful...

Can you say your usage when the screen was on ?

Mostly game - simpson taped out. Browsing with stock browser, whatsapp all the time, msg, call. Data connection 2g. Brightness mostly 30%. And taptalk.

3cc9ca3c0309.png

271cca46839b.png

a1ef829b396f.png

13cc9ecef67c.png

i have the same problem with my italian operator (wind)

try to reboot your phone until the gsm work! usually after 2 or 3 reboot it works