[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest beejmaster

Hi guys, on the 07/01 nightly, under Settings > Interface there are navbar related settings. But there isn't a navbar on the screen. I know we have the hardware buttons on the Y300, but does anyone know if I can enable the navbar in any way?

Thanks for reading

Edited by beejmaster

Guest mikaere66

I have finally got all tests to complete in AnTuTu by installing 3DRating test from Google Play

On my Huawei Y300-0151 I'm running CM nightly build 20140111

Gone are the random reboots when I enable USB storage!

Gone is the no 3G issue by powering off, removing battery!

Gone is the reboot when AnTuTu finds no 3D test support!

post-1033412-0-48668200-1389427881_thumb

post-1033412-0-52086600-1389427885_thumb

post-1033412-0-63682000-1389427890_thumb

post-1033412-0-04530900-1389427893_thumb

post-1033412-0-69614400-1389427895_thumb

Guest EclairOChocola

Hi !!

I'm new on this forum and I report some problems i've met :)

I run on:

cm-11-20140109-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip
md5sum: b6a932841a881faf5c815d636bc434f0      Short URL: http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/78 186.30 MB

2014-01-09 02:35:05.570217

My phone vibrate very quick... Someone knows how can i change this ??

- APN doesn't work

And... I hade one reboot after launching The Simpsons Springfield. But after it's work.

Nice job for this release !

I'm not an expert, Can i updating the rom with the last release without wipe data/cache ? Without lost my data ?

Thanks to you huys  :)

See you soon !

Guest TheKisama

I have finally got all tests to complete in AnTuTu by installing 3DRating test from Google Play

On my Huawei Y300-0151 I'm running CM nightly build 20140111

Gone are the random reboots when I enable USB storage!

Gone is the no 3G issue by powering off, removing battery!

Gone is the reboot when AnTuTu finds no 3D test support!

Dayum.

Could you please refer me to that live wallpaper? :o

Guest beejmaster

What about swap, on 10.2 it was posible with ram expander on 11 cant make it. Any kernel with swap suport?

I tried swap, bricked my phone and had to get it replaced completely.

I tried swap, bricked my phone and had to get it replaced completely.

You try probably with swaper 2, not bricked just need to flash stock update from sd card. It was hapen to me too. But i was have swap on cm10.2 with Ram Expander on cm11 cant creat.

Guest franner

I have been using this rom for a long time now but I haven't posted here before now.

I love this great rom, it is a huge improvement over the stock rom by huawei. I have tried several rom's but this one is the best for me.

I don't have much to complain about, but I have noticed that when I get an incomming call, then the ringtone lags a few times in the call. The ringtone is 15 sec long I can upload it if you want to test if you get the same result.

I have tried with the kernel from this rom, i've tried lirio 0.02 kernel and I tried using the dialer.apk which where linked here on a page earlier with the same result.

Does someone know how to solve this or is it a general thing because of the slower speed of the phone or is it because of using too many ressources?

I have been using this rom for a long time now but I haven't posted here before now. I love this great rom, it is a huge improvement over the stock rom by huawei. I have tried several rom's but this one is the best for me. I don't have much to complain about, but I have noticed that when I get an incomming call, then the ringtone lags a few times in the call. The ringtone is 15 sec long I can upload it if you want to test if you get the same result. I have tried with the kernel from this rom, i've tried lirio 0.02 kernel and I tried using the dialer.apk which where linked here on a page earlier with the same result. Does someone know how to solve this or is it a general thing because of the slower speed of the phone or is it because of using too many ressources?
If you read several pages back you will see its a general bug with this ROM. My own y300 doesn't play music without skipping or being stuttering. I use 20 second MP3's as my ringtone and notification tones and when I get a call the music jumps and lags and doesn't play properly. I've had this issue with every nightly released, although 06 01 didn't do it initially but did it after a few hours. Apart from this, I'm having better time. 10 01 is a lot more stable, i had boot looping with 11 01 and not getting to home screen or into android. :-o Gone back to 10 01 and some of my Google apps keeps force closing and the Google launcher has gone. :-o Disappeared. Finite. Kaput. I couldn't even find it with root explorer. :-o :-( Update. Changed my gapps to a PA GAPPS 4.4.2 STOCK all OK for now...... :-) Edited by ivan41

Guest 123vivekr

Hi, How ?, Just install new release and that it ?

Wipe Cache and Delvik! Then flash the rom and gapps!

It will take some time to start (this happens only on the first boot after update.)

Guest EclairOChocola

Wipe Cache and Delvik! Then flash the rom and gapps!

It will take some time to start (this happens only on the first boot after update.)

Even if i already android and gapps installed on my phone ?

The install isn't unstable ?

Guest EclairOChocola

no it will not get unstable. thats the only process

Ok thanks..

On my HTC HD2 befor , I must wipe data/cache each time i want a new version of android, for a stable installation. So.. I test that in a few minutes. :)

Edited by EclairOChocola