[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TangerineTractor

Didn't have any real issues, 12/1 build, but it's a little laggy, definitely not as fast as stock or cm10... think it will be worth revisiting in a couple of weeks, depending on whether anything significant appears in the changelog.

It sounds strange to me that this app improves battery life but I think I'll test it because now I'm with 17% of battery with only 1 hour of screen. I don't know if it's because I haven't made charges yet but I'm worried  :wacko:

I came across it by accident on a blog. Google released it to fix high battery drain. Massive improvement here with 75% left after 15 hours with Wi-Fi on :)

I'd post a pic of my stats if I knew how to lol

Guest xals1997

Dazzozo as I understand will not work anymore on CM11? That's too bad, because as it builds for G330 almost perfect if only he would have fixed the stable GSM would be great!

Flash this file https://mega.co.nz/#!IxggTaxI!HDRRZyh_ZFQaYTUOzSEUKw_0Z3UzbLvARZ2xnMCiIDk

From android-hilfe forum http://www.android-hilfe.de/custom-roms-fuer-huawei-ascend-g330/509904-rom-cm-11-0-kit-kat-4-4-port-g330.html

"[KK] [4.4.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [ NIGHTLY BUILDS AVAILABLE] [Nightly Builds VERFÜGBAR]

Nightlies are available from (Nightlies sind erhältlich bei): CyanogenMod Downloads

If you have problems with SIM card, you need to install this compatibility package (Wenn Sie Probleme mit der SIM-Karte haben, um dieses Paket zu installieren Kompatibilität müssen Sie): SIM-CM11-update-to-u8825.zip"

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

Hopefully it will soon be available hw acceleration for this fantastic ROM

This ROM already has HWA. What do you want to be accelerated by the hardware, that isn't accelerated for now?

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

CM ROMs have HWA. You just have to know that this is unsupported hardware with drivers and blobs from 4.1 which are just not made for 4.1+.

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Flash this file https://mega.co.nz/#!IxggTaxI!HDRRZyh_ZFQaYTUOzSEUKw_0Z3UzbLvARZ2xnMCiIDk

From android-hilfe forum http://www.android-hilfe.de/custom-roms-fuer-huawei-ascend-g330/509904-rom-cm-11-0-kit-kat-4-4-port-g330.html

"[KK] [4.4.1] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [ NIGHTLY BUILDS AVAILABLE] [Nightly Builds VERFÜGBAR]

Nightlies are available from (Nightlies sind erhältlich bei): CyanogenMod Downloads

If you have problems with SIM card, you need to install this compatibility package (Wenn Sie Probleme mit der SIM-Karte haben, um dieses Paket zu installieren Kompatibilität müssen Sie): SIM-CM11-update-to-u8825.zip"

This is a bullshit buggy patch SIM work One time, after reboot SIM still do not work. The author of this patch idiot.

Guest Daddelgreis

This is a bullshit buggy patch SIM work One time, after reboot SIM still do not work. The author of this patch idiot.

The patch works on the G330 U8825-100

Guest kekko961

The sim problem is g330 specific? I have got a y300 and I'm going to flash cm11 in a few days/weeks, it depends on when it'll come back from warranty and i would like to know if this rom is stable for daily use 

The sim problem is g330 specific? I have got a y300 and I'm going to flash cm11 in a few days/weeks, it depends on when it'll come back from warranty and i would like to know if this rom is stable for daily use

Yes the sim problem is g330 specific, and it does state that here.

I've been using cm11 on my y300 since Christmas and apart from a few annoying bugs, its fine for daily use.

I suggest you read the whole thread and make your own mind up :-)

Guest kekko961

Thanks for your opinion, i've been following this thread since the start-up of this project, but recently i read that dazzozo took a break from developing, so I was wondering if the rom became unstable :)

Thanks for your opinion, i've been following this thread since the start-up of this project, but recently i read that dazzozo took a break from developing, so I was wondering if the rom became unstable :)

I have been installing each nightly.

Remember these are automatically generated.

Dazzozo then would make his changes.

We still get nightly updates, but remember Dazzozo is now not making changes.

Some nightlys have been unstable or buggy but nothing major.

I'm happy with 13/01 it's fine but I changed my gapps package for a smaller one as I was getting some crashes and reboots. All good now :)

Guest Krisoboe

ARGGH!! I UPDATE ON 01/13 AND NOW THERE'S NO LOCKSCREEN CUSTOM WIDGETS!!!!! I CAN'T ADD WIDGETS ON LOCKSCREEN ANYMORE!!! PLEASE FIX!!! 

Change "true" to "false" in this line "ro.config.low_ram = true" and becomes "ro.config.low_ram = false" reboot

Guest wbrambley

It's good to know this :) which gapps are you using now? and, do you use a swap partition? :)

I have been using a swap partition on sd of128 mb with swappines set on 60. Much less apps getting killed in the background. If you use swapper make sure you change default partition in settings to /dev/block/mmcblk1p3 if you have second ext partition or p2 if not.

hi,

i have a huawei y300 0151 and want to install this ROM. i have never flashed a device before.

may somebody please direct me to a comprehensive guide on how to do so?

i have found many guides, but none that are specific to this device nor give me confidence in that I will not ruin my phone.

maybe someone more experienced can point me to a guide that will work safely on a huawei y300 0151.

thank you very much

hi,

i have a huawei y300 0151 and want to install this ROM. i have never flashed a device before.

may somebody please direct me to a comprehensive guide on how to do so?

i have found many guides, but none that are specific to this device nor give me confidence in that I will not ruin my phone.

maybe someone more experienced can point me to a guide that will work safely on a huawei y300 0151.

thank you very much

follow this link, i hope it could help you a little bit http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=736412  :)