[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest MelvinJoosten

I am running the 20140204 nightly and it is working perfect! Very fast and responsive and the battery life is just stunning!

Thanks again Dazzozo! 

yZawXIg.png

Guest applegate

Latest nightly build february 6th is running fine (G510) with stripped mini and calender GAPPS.

Except the clock widget on the start screen takes forever to start and the clock app is not working (clocked stopped). The first problem occured after the build of january 18th and the second bug with all builds.

Note: Antutu benchmark 7955

Edited by applegate

Hi guys!

Someone, who are on the latest version of this ROM, and gapps, can you send me the /data/app/com.google.android.gms-1.apk file from your phone?

I wanna check that the G300 and the Y300/G510 use the same version of Play Services.

If so, I update my gapps package with this version to not waste space on /data for this.

Thanks.

Edited by rhen

I'm currently on the 01.04 nightly and when I try to set an alarm, the clock app crashes. Other than that, this one seems to be pretty stable.

Keep up the good work Daz! :)

Hello

I met the same issue with the 02.04 nightly. 

I fixed the problem by clearing data and cache of the Clock application via the Settings->Apps menu. :)

Thanks  to the developer team.

Guest ProHunter

What about the battery life?

For me battery life is very good, 2d 14h 40m on battery,21% battery left....39% Screen on time.....I can't upload screenshot at the moment... :)

Guest N00btime

Had a problem with BBM (blackberry messenger), 100% cpu usage and internet horribly slow.

When I removed it the phone was OK again.

Cheers. 

Edit: Just updated to 07.02 nightly, solved the issue with outgoing call failed sometimes. Clock widget is loading fine now. 

Also solved issue with camara app stopping sometimes.

Very smooth rom indeed, until now no issues.  

Edited by N00btime

Swap is working for the first time as of yesterday , Type free in to a terminal emulator. work done by Daz check his Github page , THANKS Daz I know you are watching ,No more STUPID questions !

Edited by tcgrey

Thanks Dazzozo for this ROM!

I downloaded the rom 2 days ago and had issues with the clock crashing, clearing cache did not work. .

As of todays nightly build everything seems to be working. Youtube works fine, phone and text works fine, battery seems fine. will check gps more but maps launches and finds my position.  have not tried dual sim yet.

Here is a summary of my installation procedure.

G510-200

1)ROOT AND UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

as per instructions from dc unlocker (search for dc unlocker unlock huawei g510), note that you do not need to get the unlock code from HUAWEI as the dc unlocker software lists it. I applied to HUAWEI for code but never got it.

2)Install  TWRP

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362074-recoveryall-official-twrp-2633-root-12122013/

3)DOWNLOADED NIGHTLY CYANOGEN BUILD for Feb 8 and installed it in TWRP

(link to nightly builds in Dazzozo first post of this topic)

cleared cache  before and after install.

3a)enabled developer options by tapping on build number five times in settings /phone-device info

enabled restart into recovery

4) GOOGLE APPS -donwload nightly, install via TWRP in recovery.

I installed google apps separately through the links provided in your first post. downloaded maps from play store.

I want to thank Dazzozo and those that contributed with productive comments. perhaps a short summary of complete install should be posted under the first post, as it is a simple procedure once you find all the necessary steps.

Edited by LXSky

Guest StewieTech

From 5/2 to 8/2 nightly the speed boost was awesome and the few minor bugs i had were solved. Keeping this rom as my daily rom, no more searching around for a better one. Congrats!

Guest SaurabhRCk

Any way to improve camera quality. picture quality is far far better in any stock or stock based rom. Though its not only this rom. but still any app yo know that can improve the quality. I trued mx camera, cymera, Jb camera+ and some others too. Not good result! 

Any way to improve camera quality. picture quality is far far better in any stock or stock based rom. Though its not only this rom. but still any app yo know that can improve the quality. I trued mx camera, cymera, Jb camera+ and some others too. Not good result!

proCapture, it's a paid camera though, but no ©® in iran :D so i get it for free

Guest N00btime

The camera on Y300 is not that good anyway, I do not see much different from stock rom to CM what quality concerns.

That said, the latest ROM (0208) improves the speed of autofocus. 

Tiny update on the outgoing call issue:

It turned out to be that "preferred network" was on 3G. After setting it to "2G", issues with outgoing calls were solved.

Just updated from 0207 to 0208 nightly and no issues whatshowever.

Cheers.