[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest rino-y300

Dear Dazzo,

excelent work. Before I use an Defy+ also with CM11 ported by Quarx@xda-developers.

From that I missed fm-radio and the flashlight tile.

Also Installing Apps to SD somehow work different on the y300.

Besides this a very smooth rom with a good battery uptime.

Bests

Rino

Great ROM in the first place!

An issue what I experience,

I imported contacts from SIM, saved it locally, all the contacts seems to disappear after some time.

(Is this the right place to give feedback to the developers?)

Edited by m4tb

Guest N00btime

Thank you but link broken , It was working fine only for phone would not call until i rebooted and about 1000 less points on Antutu compared to stock and baiduos.

Also do the devs eventually release a final version?

That issue can be related to  the 3G issue Alvarete commented on a few pages back. Try to set the phone to 2G only and try a few calls. 

If that solves your problem, you may want to try the 3G fix.

Some say that everything works on this rom. That's not exactly true.

Google Hangouts video call does not work.

BBM runs on 100 cpu

3G on Y300-0151 still broken.

This however is to be expected, rom is work in progress and the best we can do now is give feedback.

I don't like to harass the devs, it will be finished when it's finished.

Cheers.  

Guest rsgametech

That issue can be related to  the 3G issue Alvarete commented on a few pages back. Try to set the phone to 2G only and try a few calls. 

If that solves your problem, you may want to try the 3G fix.

Some say that everything works on this rom. That's not exactly true.

Google Hangouts video call does not work.

BBM runs on 100 cpu

3G on Y300-0151 still broken.

This however is to be expected, rom is work in progress and the best we can do now is give feedback.

I don't like to harass the devs, it will be finished when it's finished.

Cheers.  

Just asking as I want to leave a ROM on my phone and make do is all, just can't see where list for encountered problems are and change log to see what's been rectified.

Guest N00btime

Just asking as I want to leave a ROM on my phone and make do is all, just can't see where list for encountered problems are and change log to see what's been rectified.

Hi, Just go to "About Phone" and then "Cyanogenmod Updates". 

You can tick every update to get the changelog on the screen.

Cheers.

Guest propheus01

Build 25

using H/W Decoder in mxplayer not working. 

Latest build 26th.

Antutu Benchmark: When it begins the last test, the 3d test Antutu just crash. " this hapens if im using GPU to Draw 2D in developer options"

Edited by propheus01

Guest Naikkon

yesterday the CM just disapoint me . i installed B199 and i will whait next month for a more stabile build [april]

the dialer on CM si very laggy and can close a phone call. i push the botton but nothing happend i had to pull of the battery [ did all wipes] and the touch stop responding on "clash of clans" maybe is just on me .

Guest brownandsticky

Here's my CM Nightly schedule, as soon as I see a new build out:

Make sure I've got about 1.5Gb free space on microSD
Download nightly.zip, check it's md5sum

Reboot to TWRP recovery using advanced boot menu
Backup current Boot, System, Data (NO compression faster, microSD, do NOT skip md5)
Install (add up to 10 zips to queue) cm-11-2014xxxx-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip | Xposed_reactivator_4.3_armv7_sdk16.zip
Touch screen each time it dims so you can see progress (hopefully NO error msgs)
Wipe the Dalvik cache when prompted
Reboot, enjoy!

On reboot:
Delvik cache will be rebuilt
Apps will be started
Lockscreen will appear

If you see the boot logo AGAIN after Android Updating msg, you're in a boot loop =(
Time to restore that backup, or a previous ROM

Screenshots: 1 2 3
Note the Expanded Desktop feature in the Apollo shot =)

Sorry if this is a silly question.  Are installed apps wiped by updating?  I'm not keen on seeing all those upgrades from Playstore for a nightly fix.  Longtime Gentoo user, but still getting to grips with Android internals.

Also.  You seem keen on Xposed_reactivator_4.3_armv7_sdk16.zip.  What's that then?  Perhaps some really useful piece of software that all the experts use. 

Jim

Guest Naikkon

I used Huawei Ascend G510-B199-ShockeyCzT as its clean and stock for now also. I don't like the camera interface is not great older ones are better.

Same here...

Guest scrubba

I'm getting great results with the latest nightly (27th). Was using the 25th which was stable for me but only getting 6800 on Antutu but now with the 27th I get 8005 score and still as stable.

Guest pixiebob

I'm getting great results with the latest nightly (27th). Was using the 25th which was stable for me but only getting 6800 on Antutu but now with the 27th I get 8005 score and still as stabl

i'm curious to know if some user Y300 noticed some boost score with latest buid like you

Hi sometimes the phone will not call i have to reboot to call. Seems good wish there was a change log but gonna go back to a b199 rom until stable.

Same in mine. everything perfect except that... sometimes it needs to be rebooted for making a pnohe call, or even must try 6, 7 times to do a call !

Is this fixable ?

Guest N00btime

Same in mine. everything perfect except that... sometimes it needs to be rebooted for making a pnohe call, or even must try 6, 7 times to do a call !

Is this fixable ?

Put your phone in 2G mode only, as a workaround until this gets fixed. I had the same issue.

Cheers.

Guest Jonnel Santiago
i'm curious to know if some user Y300 noticed some boost score with latest buid like you
igot 6900 in 02/27 build..6700 before...sori 4 my english.. Edited by Jonnel Santiago