[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest IlRick

NIGHT 12/04/2014 Not instal ERROR FAILED

HELPPP

I had the same error, but to get some kind of assistance you need to be more specific. I'm on a Y300. This error shows up after TWRP tries to flash the CM11 zip and fails. I resolved installing the newest TWRP version (2.7). 

Guest david-rf

Since the nightly of march the 3rd I haven't experienced any change in speed and smoothness... it's always the same. To me the only thing that changes is the frequency of random reboots...

Guest scrubba

Since the nightly of march the 3rd I haven't experienced any change in speed and smoothness... it's always the same. To me the only thing that changes is the frequency of random reboots...

Exactly my situation. Reboots are more frequent and making the phone unpleasant to use. I think it is best I go back to a 4.1 stock ROM until this build has been stabilised...

Guest david-rf

Exactly my situation. Reboots are more frequent and making the phone unpleasant to use. I think it is best I go back to a 4.1 stock ROM until this build has been stabilised...

Never tried a Cyanogen 4.1 on the Huawei. Is it smoother than 4.4.2?

Guest SH3H1

Naturally I meant a Cyanogenmod with Android 4.1...

Naturally he was kidding you :lol:

And yes,CM10 (4.1.2) is really fast and smooth on our device :)

Guest noobSU

Naturally he was kidding you :lol:

And yes,CM10 (4.1.2) is really fast and smooth on our device :)

For me Expert v3 4.2.2 is fastest ROM i have used till yet in my y300. So stable. The only issue i hate is, It doesn't support 3GP videos out of the box.

Guest SH3H1

@Up

Hm..Expert ROM is fast too but not as stable as CM10.1 by kra1o5 (because it is last updated CM10.1)

I removed it as i have RIL issues (Random interruption)

Guest misterintredasting

Something is wrong with my Y300, it won't boot and won't boot into CWM recovery (vol- and power iirc). I had not updated CM for sometime and tried updating using the updater but it did not work, I tried clearing data and disabling etc but it did not help either. So I decided to download the zip on my PC and transfer to my phone, I flashed etc but it has not booted since. I have tried everything vol-+ and power but nothing seems to work. Before that my phone was rebooting for on its own and sometimes whilst stuck on Huawei Ascend screen it will also reboot on its own but remain stuck on the splash screen.

Edited by misterintredasting

Guest painteramit

@Up

Hm..Expert ROM is fast too but not as stable as CM10.1 by kra1o5 (because it is last updated CM10.1)

I removed it as i have RIL issues (Random interruption)

which one you removed because of RIL issue? Expert or Kra1o5?