[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest comax70

Hello what happens with CM11 from G510 when run more applications my phone locks screen remains black and only after remove bateri i back on phone works normally.

I repeat a few days after an update do these crashes

yes i have this bug

Guest EndruBoy1

04.13 nightly works for me very smooth with dalvik. I'm saying this bc I read the april nightlys are not quite stable. Well, this is and not planning to update anytime soon (maybe in a month).

Only problem I got is some system ui restarts after about half a minute frozen time but after that everything worked. No unexpected phone restarts experienced.

Edited by EndruBoy1

Guest ilmaffo
I have a problem with this rom. Everything seems to work perfectly but reboots when I try to streaming a song with Google Music and some games. 
For example: 
-Ice Rage 
-KIng of Opera-
-Minigore 2 

I already tried to do a complete wipe over and over again, but nothing changes. 
Is there something I missed?

Thank you!

Guest fonz93

I have a problem with this rom. Everything seems to work perfectly but reboots when I try to streaming a song with Google Music and some games. 
For example: 
-Ice Rage 
-KIng of Opera-
-Minigore 2 

I already tried to do a complete wipe over and over again, but nothing changes. 
Is there something I missed?

Thank you!

Games on kitkat roms have many problems due to the lack of HWA, same thing for google play music, we had already discussed about it, on cm11 does not work properly, i don't know if on slimkat or other aosp based rom the issue is solved

Guest mike1993

still waiting for clear installation guide for both phones (y300 & g510)

when i go into recovery mode, upgrade will not be accepted on both phones!!!

please help! thanks

You need a custom recovery like twrp or cwm. For installation guides search the forum. And please don't ask for a link just try it yourself.

Guest Kowal_136
Hello All !

For about 1,5 week I'm testing Cyanogenmod 11 on Huawei Y300, let me tell you it's working awesome !! , but I have one issue, GPS on google maps it's not working correctly :/ Can anybody paste some information when it will be fixed ? or maybe nobody have  reported this issue yet. Anyway please take a look on this important feature. Regards :)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Anyone using the latest update on y300?? I am thinking about changing the rom now to this! but previously there was lots of issues. are they solved by cm?? any crash or random reboot now??

Also is cm 11 now have the new theme engine and boot animation that has been show cased in oneplus one?

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest murdock477

Well it still has poor performance... And SystemUi crashes often, once a day random reboot. But anyways its a good rom, it has been my daily for 2 months now :)

Guest Taiji2078

Thank you for your work ! 

It looks like the original CM 11.0  that I have installed on my Samsung Galaxy S Plus, even it it is a lot slower ... that isn't normal for a phone 2 times faster ... I guess we just need more mature versions of this build.

The problem now ... I only went to all this root trouble for my Huawei also, just to be able to use on it too the FONTS of KK 4.4.2 ... which are missing from your ROM. Is it a mistake ? Because one of the most important features of the 4.4.2 is the addition of the Emoji symbols.

Can you please fix them ? I really love CM 11.0.

Thank you very much again.

Edited by Taiji2078

Guest Steven3k

Hi,

I'm experiencing an huge battery drain whenever the notification led is blinking. This is quite annoying since a missed text can drain all your battery.

Is there any known solution?

Thanks.

Guest david-rf

Anyone using the latest update on y300?? I am thinking about changing the rom now to this! but previously there was lots of issues. are they solved by cm?? any crash or random reboot now??

Also is cm 11 now have the new theme engine and boot animation that has been show cased in oneplus one?

To me, at this stage, using this CM11 on Y300 has some sense only if you actively contribute in the developing. Otherwise is a nonsense... It still has lots of problems, random reboots, app crashes, funny GPS with google maps and so on... And since april the nightlies actually got worse than the previous ones from march. I switched to Carbon and it's way better, hoping something will change in the near future.