[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest dobryd123

I have a question about this rom. I have searched the whole topic and couldn't find an answer. Does it support all languages? I'm mostly interested in Polish language support.

Guest gr0m03eka

How about the latest nightly, changelog says that incall ui issue and systemui crash issue has been resolved! can anyone confirm using 13/5 release!

Been using 13/5 release for 5 hours: issues seem to be solved indeed. However mostly after some heavy load (sometimes even after unlocking the screen) the phome hangs for a minute and then restarts the launcher (tried Trebuchet and Apex)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Been using 13/5 release for 5 hours: issues seem to be solved indeed. However mostly after some heavy load (sometimes even after unlocking the screen) the phome hangs for a minute and then restarts the launcher (tried Trebuchet and Apex)

So system ui and call issue seems to be solved huh! And what type of heavy use? like intense gaming or something like that?? and any other issue?? I am planning to flash it today! One other thing, does this release has the latest cm theme engine like mixing resources from various themes! 

Guest j-beltran

How about the latest nightly, changelog says that incall ui issue and systemui crash issue has been resolved! can anyone confirm using 13/5 release!

The problem in SystemUI (StatusBar) remains. I have this three times with the 201405013 version. 

Guest plutarquitus

Hello, I've used this ROM, but I had to return to the original Huawei ROM, because the simple action of listen music is frustrating. Even whether I play music without using the phone the playing sound like the phone would be in a hard use.

So I ask to anyone who have installed and used these last versions of this ROM: playing music works fine? using or not the phone while playing music?

I would appreciate your answers.

Guest SaurabhRCk

The problem in SystemUI (StatusBar) remains. I have this three times with the 201405013 version. 

ahh! F*** I was planning to flash it tonight! :(

Guest SaurabhRCk

its a problem in cm source, I have recently tried c-mix rom which is also based on cm 11 nightly and system ui problem was there too! had to restart the whole system ui process to get it working!