[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest EndruBoy1

Hey

Is anyone using Viber here with this ROM? Is it working properly? I'm just trying it out and didn't have the chance to test it properly yet.

Guest flash75

Hi folks,

after FusionX Reborn i tried CM11 again afer a couple of months. Really great Rom, but i noticed one issue:

When i activate bluetooth to pair speakers Wlan stops, so i cannot stream internet radio or anything else on my speakers without using mobile data.

Can anyone help me?

I use CM11 with Chili360 0.41

Guest david-rf

The phone idle random rebooted in front of my eyes with only stopwatch and chrome open in background. The screen was off and the phone idle since minutes. This with 14/06 nightly and Chil360 0.41.

Guest Hardone

I am surprised now . 

I had installed recovery TWRP 2.7.1.0. And flashed this rom and update few nightlies.

Now i boot into recovery and i have CWM ?????

I also installed Chill kernel 0.42. 

Is it in the rom or is it in the kernel ?

I am amazed?

Guest luca020400

Probably you have enabled the automatic update/install of cwm recovery in developer options 

Turn off and reinstall twrp

Guest soulhand

I had a few problems downloading some nightlies OTA. So now for some reason the CMUpdater is constantly trying to download two files (and constantly failing to make any progress at all).

I suspect this is hammering my battery life.

This has continued through an install of a nightly etc.

How do I stop it doing this? Somewhere it must have some data that tells it should be trying to do these downloads - does anyone know where this is and how I remove/reset it? I've looked in CMUpdater folders and there's nothing there...

Guest TheHindu

Today my G510 is One Year Old.. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Thanks Dazzozo for making my device so special for me.

May You be Hired by CM team for 6 Figure salary.

Guest Swedoxi

Got some random reboots after playin candy crush. An other issue is when i locked my phone, it got stuck and i had to take out the battery cuz nothing happen when i tried to unlock it again :S, was all black and not off or anything. 

Edit: All good with chil360 kernel!

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest Swedoxi

Is there any stable rom!? even slimkat rom feels more stable :/, but i like Cynogenmod better > :(

Edit: This rom feels and works better now! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest Swedoxi

Nightly 15/06 with kernel Chil360 v0.41 work properly.

Tried Chil360 kernel but my phone badword and i had to reinstall everything!

Edit: Had the wrong chil360 kernel!

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest Petethedutchman

Hi there,

First off, THANK YOU!  Awesome ROM, so much better than the stock, faster and prettier etc.

I just have two bugs to report:

Firstly, when the phone boots, it goes 'clock has stopped' and indeed, you can't open the clock, when you do its all like: 'clock has stopped'.  Ive been late for appointments ever since.

Secondly, it also used to tell me at random times that 'messaging has stopped' and when I get an SMS the ring-tone just goes and goes and goes, with this little buggy sound, like its stuck in a loop.  Since loading the latest nightly, I haven't had it tell me 'messaging has stopped', but the messaging tone still loops into eternity, which is a bit of a pain since here in South Africa we get a lot of super annoying marketing sms', driving me slowly up the wall.

Again, awesome ROM, will shoot some paypal dollars your way when I you resolve the above!

Thanks!

post-1043396-0-16584900-1403162049_thumb

Edited by Petethedutchman

Guest Swedoxi

All the problems related to reboots are caused by running out of memory. Flash another kernel than the stock like Synopsis or the repack for CM11 of Chil360's kernel (http://www.modaco.com/topic/371602-kernel-repack-kernel-slimkat-chil360-for-cm11/ for the latest version go to the original post). They will greatly reduce the number of reboots.

Thx <3

Guest ericchanlol

I had a few problems downloading some nightlies OTA. So now for some reason the CMUpdater is constantly trying to download two files (and constantly failing to make any progress at all).

I suspect this is hammering my battery life.

This has continued through an install of a nightly etc.

How do I stop it doing this? Somewhere it must have some data that tells it should be trying to do these downloads - does anyone know where this is and how I remove/reset it? I've looked in CMUpdater folders and there's nothing there...

i had this problem too. 3 files downloading all the time.

solution: format phone and re-install nightly. 

Guest soulhand

i had this problem too. 3 files downloading all the time.

solution: format phone and re-install nightly. 

I found a less drastic solution - force-stop Download Manager and clear its data.

Guest dan555

Which kernel is the best (stock or chilli's For making the phone more stable

Is there ota updates for chilli's kernel

Thanks

Guest j-beltran

Amazing!!! I've just read that the changes for today include Android 4.4.4 !!! It was just yesterday when I realize it existed! Great!

Guest N00btime

Latest nightly (20-06) with Chill360 is utter junk.

Chrome still not working, phone reboots on any app that has to do with video, even using camara reboots. 

Don't get the hype with Chill's, it's worse now than it was before without the kernel.