[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Swedoxi

As I understand, he wants to know where to find the CM Home. In the latest release that apk was added but I don't know what is it for.

Oh! I have no idea about that :P

Guest azizemoto

pls help me, my cwm doesnt work. cause when i reboot to recovery, say "installation aborted". i dont get why

can someone help me?

Guest Swedoxi

I have y 300 with Teamwin recovery. Cant flash the 21st CM11  build. Error while flashing.

You need TWRP V.2.7.0.2 or later. I had same problem before. You can upgrade with the GooManager app!. To upgrade you open app -> accept root access -> press option key (the third touch key on ur phone) -> install OpenRecoveryScript -> accept everything and then it will download and install. If i dont download just try again til it works! it can be little annoying !

Hope this help you :)

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest david-rf

You need TWRP V.2.7.0.2 or later. I had same problem before. You can upgrade with the GooManager app!. To upgrade you open app -> accept root access -> press option key (the third touch key on ur phone) -> install OpenRecoveryScript -> accept everything and then it will download and install. If i dont download just try again til it works! it can be little annoying !

Hope this help you :)

That is not entirely true... I still have an old TWRP 2.6.3.3 and I have never had any problem flashing any ROM (right now I have 21/06 nightly and Chill360 0.42 kernel).

Guest Swedoxi

That is not entirely true... I still have an old TWRP 2.6.3.3 and I have never had any problem flashing any ROM (right now I have 21/06 nightly and Chill360 0.42 kernel).

Yes, but when i installed the 2.7 i had like 2.3 cuz i follow some old guide. So i did not know what version that worked or dont work. Only that 2.3 dont and if he have this or older he will get the latest anyway. So im not telling lies, just helping him get it to work easiest way possible ;)

You should always have the latest!! or some day s*** like this will happen ;)

BTW! 2.7 is recommended for kitkat roms.

Edited by Swedoxi

Guest david-rf

Has anyone with 4.4.x ever tried the new ART runtime, that substitutes the old Dalvik? It is supposed to be a lot faster but so far I've only noticed that the auto-luminosity doesn't work anymore :) 

It's stille experimental and you can activate it in the developer options (it requires long and multiple reboots).

Guest applegate

Hi,

I upgraded my G510 after format /system from build CM 20140321 to 20140622. Everything is working fine except my google play services has stopped (3 stop messages). Now I can not find and download apps (no connection to server).

Do I have to wipe Dalvik Cache before? And/or install the latest GAPS (date 20-6)? Or is this an error in this nightly?

Thx.

Solved: installed the GAPS 4.4.4 version from 20-6 and google play is working again. (without wipe Dalvik cache)

Edited by applegate

Guest Kqths

Hey guys how do you install Synopsis Kernel? I have CWM with the latest build of this forum's rom. Is it like the way you flash roms and gapps where you simply install the zip file from SD card? If it's more complicated than that, could you kindly, direct me to a tutorial how to do it? Thanks so much.

Edited by Kqths

Guest LukeNukem71
Hello to all the forum,
I noticed that with facebook, if there are movies freezes and then you restart your smartphone. With youtube does not happen. The problem is facebook or CM?

Guest j-beltran

I was trying ART. Phone got unstable. Random reboots and unresponsive apps.

I tested ART today and is working fine. No random reboots. The problem is that I needed to uninstall a lot of apps because ART make the application bigger. This is why a lot of apps stop suddenly, because there is no enough memory.

Guest alt-tabtab

Thanks for developing for the Y300, cm 11is cool stuff. Encryption mode works well. AnTuTu score is 6555 and Benchmark & Tuning 3680 (between Sony MT27i and LG-P990) here. One thing i encoutner is a large white block in images every few images. Seems to be since last week nightlies. Is it me or a bug? Also the top of the screen swipe for changing brightness setting was disabled. Can't find the settings anymore.