[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest OceLoTY300

i have a problem, com.android.systemui after 04/10 cyano... i dont know what to do, tried to format /system, wipe cache partition, dlvik cache, tried wipe data/factory reset, tryed another  version (03/10) i dont know what to do..in the best case it works for a day, and then suddendly without reason com.android.systemui

Please help

Guest fonz93

Downloads:

ROM available on my GetCM, which allows for OTA updates. Check out "CyanogenMod updates" in the "About phone" menu.

I can't find the downloads anymore!!!

Can you help me, please?

Are you kidding us? This is from first post

Edited by fonz93

Guest david-rf

can anyone link me a .ZIP version of twrp 2.8 for Y300? right now I'm using 2.7.1.0 but it seems it doesn't work anymore... when I try to flash any new rom I get a blank black screen after few seconds. 

Are you kidding us? This is from first post

No kidding, fonz93!!!

Yesterday I tried to follow the links but it didn't work.

Today everything works fine.

Thanks, anyway!

Another question

I've installed this ROM on my g510.

Do i need to wipe cache etc.. if i upgrade to a more recent release of the same ROM?

I hope i just need to flash the rom since i made a lot of customizations..

Thanks again..

Guest david-rf

can anyone link me a .ZIP version of twrp 2.8 for Y300? right now I'm using 2.7.1.0 but it seems it doesn't work anymore... when I try to flash any new rom I get a blank black screen after few seconds. 

Anyone? I'm stuck with a late june nightly, I can't flash any newer ROM... My guess is TWRP but I'm not so sure. I managed to flash the new kernel 0.51 without any problem, but when I try to flash any cyanogen ROM i get the black screen after few seconds, and I must put out the battery to turn off the phone. Any ideas?

Guest spanitzer

Anyone? I'm stuck with a late june nightly, I can't flash any newer ROM... My guess is TWRP but I'm not so sure. I managed to flash the new kernel 0.51 without any problem, but when I try to flash any cyanogen ROM i get the black screen after few seconds, and I must put out the battery to turn off the phone. Any ideas?

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/362074-[RECOVERY][ALL]-Official-TWRP-2.7.1.0-&-Root-[01/08/2014]#entry2229710

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

can anyone try asphalt 8 on this?

I cant play on fusion,carbonrom,aospmod,cm10.1 by krao and fonz I tried all of them :(

what should I do ?

I play real racing on high without lag but here :|

I down scale textures 1/8 speed like before :|

Guest spanitzer

thanks but it's 2.7.0.1. As I said, it's the same version I have... I need 2.8.0.0 or 2.8.0.1

Edit: just found it, they didn't update the first post :)

2.8.0.1 is on the last site

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

Our Phones memory is to low for Asphalt 8 XD

I remember I was playing asphalt fluently version 1.4.1 e but I don't remember which rom :|

I think it was cm 11 and now I am downloading it to see what is the problem

every one said real racing 3 graphic is higher than asphalt 8 x)