[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TheMasterSoda

Uhm..is your actual ROM working?

Of course it is. It's 2014-11-09 nightly and it works fine, just i cant flash a more recent nightly to the device.

Guest andrea2107

Of course it is. It's 2014-11-09 nightly and it works fine, just i cant flash a more recent nightly to the device.

Did you try with another SD?or with your internal sd? Edited by andrea2107

Guest TheMasterSoda

Did you try with another SD?or with your internal sd?

Tried both, external and internal sd. Tried usb debugging on/off, tried cwm 6.0.4.5/6.0.5.1/twrp 2.7.1, didnt work. Can flash recoveries and other zips fine though, it's just with roms. Tried 2014-11-17 and 2014-11-16 nightlies, none of them worked.

Guest clickmeplz

Tried both, external and internal sd. Tried usb debugging on/off, tried cwm 6.0.4.5/6.0.5.1/twrp 2.7.1, didnt work. Can flash recoveries and other zips fine though, it's just with roms. Tried 2014-11-17 and 2014-11-16 nightlies, none of them worked.

I think you should update superuser.

Guest andrea2107

I think you should update superuser.

It can't be superuser related

Themastersoda,have you tried to revert to stock ROM and then flash again?

Edited by andrea2107

Guest TheMasterSoda

It can't be superuser related

Themastersoda,have you tried to revert to stock ROM and then flash again?

Well, the thing is, that stock rom probably won't flash as well, so I cant revert back to it :D

Anyways, ill try the whole root procedure again, just in case i somehow lost root privileges. Will report if that works.

Guest andrea2107

Well, the thing is, that stock rom probably won't flash as well, so I cant revert back to it :D

Anyways, ill try the whole root procedure again, just in case i somehow lost root privileges. Will report if that works.

I mean using dload

Guest TheMasterSoda

I mean using dload

Never used the dload method for restoring stock rom, but i suppose it's pretty much the same as rooting using the dload folder, so ill try that if nothing works.

Tried rooting again with the dload folder method, but got stuck in bootanimation, trying to restore the rom to working condition before doing something else :D

Guest TheMasterSoda

have you tried a different sdcard?

No, i havent. Why would i, if i tried internal memory instead. That's completely reachable by system, so if it doesnt work with internal memory as well, then its not related to storage.

Guest TheMasterSoda

not gonna hurt if you try.

seriously, do the dload method.

Dont have any other sd cards nearby, so not really an option now. Anyways, about the dload method, any ideas where could i get stock rom for it, as i suppose you cant install zip files with that method, and only stock rom i have is zip?

EDIT: Solved the bootloop problem by normally flashing stock rom .zip file that i had using TWRP 2.7.1. So apparently, the problem was with flashing nightlies for some reason. Will try to flash them over the stock rom now, will see what happens.

Edited by TheMasterSoda

Guest tadopogi

usually you can get the firmware via huawei's website. then you extract it then place the dload folder you extracted to the root of your sdcard.

the flashing method is simple, turn off the phone, press and hold both volume buttons then press power. it will load the firmware.

if i remember correctly, the process will completely wipe your system, data, cache, and will relock the bootloader. also, the recovery will be stock again.

Guest TheMasterSoda

Solved the issue by normally flashing stock rom .zip file that i had using TWRP 2.7.1. So apparently, the problem was with flashing nightlies for some reason. After trying to flash nightlies from stock rom it worked for some strange reason. Everything seems to be fine now. No idea why i couldnt flash the newer version without going back to stock rom though. Thanks for all the suggestions guys, case dismissed! :)

Guest Arbab Irfan

Solved the issue by normally flashing stock rom .zip file that i had using TWRP 2.7.1. So apparently, the problem was with flashing nightlies for some reason. After trying to flash nightlies from stock rom it worked for some strange reason. Everything seems to be fine now. No idea why i couldnt flash the newer version without going back to stock rom though. Thanks for all the suggestions guys, case dismissed! :)

Please define the procedure, I have same issue cant install any nighlty, but i resolve it by wiping System, Cust, Cache and Delvik inorder to save userdata apps and account info.  Everytime i have to repeat whole steps. if you are able to install latest nighly now, then it will be helpfull,

Guest TheMasterSoda

Please define the procedure, I have same issue cant install any nighlty, but i resolve it by wiping System, Cust, Cache and Delvik inorder to save userdata apps and account info.  Everytime i have to repeat whole steps. if you are able to install latest nighly now, then it will be helpfull,

• Download Stock ROM from post #2 in this thread: www.modaco.com/topic/371257-huawei-g510-0100-firmware/
  • Put downloaded ROM on your phone's SD card (if you're stuck in boot animation, just reboot into recovery, connect your phone to PC and mount your SD card from recovery, so you can upload the ROM to your PC)
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons to start (in my case i used TWRP 2.7.1, but i believe it would work with CWM 6.0.4.5 or later as well)
  • Wipe dalvik, data/factory reset, cache
  • Install .zip file with stock ROM from your SD card
  • Once installed, after waiting a while in booting animation, your phone should load into stock ROM
  • Copy your desired nightly ROM to your SD card (you don't need the stock ROM zip file at this point, so you can remove it from your SD to free some space)
  • Shut down your phone
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons
  • Install .zip with nightly release from your SD card

You should be all good after doing this. At least for me it worked.

However, after this, your user data is no longer saved, so you have to set up everything from the start.

Edited by TheMasterSoda

Guest Arbab Irfan

• Download Stock ROM from post #2 in this thread: www.modaco.com/topic/371257-huawei-g510-0100-firmware/
  • Put downloaded ROM on your phone's SD card (if you're stuck in boot animation, just reboot into recovery, connect your phone to PC and mount your SD card from recovery, so you can upload the ROM to your PC)
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons to start (in my case i used TWRP 2.7.1, but i believe it would work with CWM 6.0.4.5 or later as well)
  • Install .zip file with stock ROM from your SD card
  • Once installed, after waiting a while in booting animation, your phone should load into stock ROM
  • Copy your desired nightly ROM to your SD card (you don't need the stock ROM zip file at this point, so you can remove it from your SD to free some space)
  • Shut down your phone
  • Boot into recovery using vol+ and power buttons
  • Install .zip with nightly release from your SD card

You should be all good after doing this. At least for me it worked.

However, after this, your user data is no longer saved, so you have to set up everything from the start.

Thanks.. i thought you may be able to save user data but you have to lose user data as you said. :-(

My way I am able to save user data

I just format System, Cache, Cust, and Dalvik.... then i am able to flash any nightly..... 

but i need to repeat this when i need to flash latest nightly.

I think this happens to CM11 coz of its file manager, and you cant install latest nightly somehow i have been though this many times coz of CM file manager user rights security :-? i think. :-?.

Now i have "CWM" backup of Huawei stock ROM, When ever i like to get ride permanently from this issue. i will just restore huawei stock rom then install CM11 againt, but i dont like losing userdata :-).

anyway thank you so much.

Guest clickmeplz

I don't know if there is right place for discussion, I installed CM11 on my G510 device, it contains apollo music player and DSP manager as audio effect manger.

It seems DSP manager does not any effect on music output. i tested with speaker and headset but there is no effect!

Also i checked with music player on slimkat , but the same issue.

The only thing i inoticed, at both app (apollo and music player on slimkat) when audio is less than 70% then DSP works when you enable both boss boost and equalizer together, and suddenly it improves audio, but if audio is greater than 70 or 75 percent, then there is no effect on speaker mode (on headset mode totally no effect).

It seems there is a limitation on audio loudness in CM11 or something wrong with DSP. any idea?

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest Caras69

I don't know if there is right place for discussion, I installed CM11 on my G510 device, it contains apollo music player and DSP manager as audio effect manger.

It seems DSP manager does not any effect on music output. i tested with speaker and headset but there is no effect!

Also i checked with music player on slimkat , but the same issue.

The only thing i inoticed, at both app (apollo and music player on slimkat) when audio is less than 70% then DSP works when you enable both boss boost and equalizer together, and suddenly it improves audio, but if audio is greater than 70 or 75 percent, then there is no effect on speaker mode (on headset mode totally no effect).

It seems there is a limitation on audio loudness in CM11 or something wrong with DSP. any idea?

i dont like dsp manager,but that's me,there may be people who like it. you should try viperfx instead,that should definetly work and it also got more effects than dsp manager,much better sound