[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Dazzozo

the browsers lag is caused by the hw acceleration, i think chrome work because does not use it

@Dazzozo, is not possible to use kratos's display driver? or in cm10.2 and 11 are differents from cm10.1?

No, the browser's lag is caused by the new Chromium WebView, otherwise it would be an issue in every previous release.

Kra1o5 uses my display HAL. People who have published earlier versions are not wizards, they just have less of a hard time because the hardware was actually supported then. This is unsupported hardware guys, remember that.

No, the browser's lag is caused by the new Chromium WebView, otherwise it would be an issue in every previous release.

Kra1o5 uses my display HAL. People who have published earlier versions are not wizards, they just have less of a hard time because the hardware was actually supported then. This is unsupported hardware guys, remember that.

Ok, understood, last question, will you work on hwa or is impossible to fix?

Edited by fonz93

Guest Dazzozo

Ok, understood, last question, will you work on hwa or is impossible to fix?

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

"hwa" is misused everywhere. Specifically, what do you want accelerating with the hardware that you think isn't currently?

sorry, i dont know a lot of this thing so i dont know how to explain (my english does not help :D ), but i mean gpu acceleration (?) with games,UI (for example the notification pulldown is laggy), my sister has a galaxy s (i9000) that is more fast than my phone (in cm10.2), except in cm10 where this is working fine, sorry if i said something wrong.

Edited by fonz93

When I Mount my SD as primary it mounts an internal, so I have 2 internal SD cards while one is the so called external - but my really external isnt used in any case - can gget on it with filemanager but all apps doesnt recognize it, in storage its also shown but nothing more than that.

Edited by Guest

Guest Dazzozo

When I Mount my SD as primary it mounts an internal, so I have 2 internal SD cards wäre one is called as the external - but my really external isnt used in any case - can geht in it with filemanager but all apps doesnt recognize it.

It isn't working yet, I rushed it last night. At least it didn't blow everything up :P

Guest dataflash

hey CM 11 wasn't that good for me.. :/ cause of that i returned to stock, but can we live in hope to see an AOSP kk? i mean CM is great but i only wanted to ask :P

Guest PrinceEndymion88

hey dazzozo,

again a G330 user here

now since we have reached the nightly roms, could you please release the source :)

so that we creat a conversion package for our devices :)

Thank you bro and again awesome work :D

I've ported it for our g330, i've sended to you a pm!

However, actually all the nightlies for all devices are unstable... So, now the only thing we can do is waiting =) thanks dazzozo!

Guest TheKisama

*******USB issues*******

OK, listen up people like me, having issues on windows 8.1(or 8) N or KN versions.

This is apparently because N and KN version don't have a media pack installed. 

So google "Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1" and go the first link. After you should figure it out for yourselves!

Install, reboot and voila!

Guest IamTITO

Tried it and it is smoother than expected only issue I have is with the ART (wink wink) enabling it gives bootloop

what is "ART"? 

sorry for the question :)

Guest lucap00

Just watching some videos explaining ART..speed difference is minimul, and thats on nexus 5

on nexus 5 there aren't a lot of differences because its hardware is one of the best, but on our y300 and g510 that they have got a medium hardware the differences between dalvik and ART I believe see