[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest TayoOnabule

Been using this since it came out. Battery's been the best i've had on stock and CM... by far.

The only thing that's upsetting (too dramatic? :P) is the lag that occurs in the browser. Though i use firefox/chrome depending on my mood, that lag thing pops up in random apps. If it can be fixed within the next year or two (the time i'll have this phone) then i'll send you the nicest letter i can muster :P

Thanks and well done dazz

Guest TeaTown

@Dazzozo

In the Quick Settings, it says "Location Off" even when it's on and working :)

Also, does any of you have album artwork in their Play Music? Mine seems to have stopped working since 4.4, such a pity since album art now goes fills the lockscreen when playing :(

Finally, will immersive mode be implemented sometime? :)

Edited by TeaTown

Guest Y300-0100

I have problem with youtube too. Also other browsers then chrome are still not usable :/

Screenshot_2013-12-08-13-11-44.png

Same here. Also does not restore google account (apps) . experimental 4.4 restored all my apps.

Guest kripticmc

All bugs probably cause cwm don't wipe like its ment to an it is cm ROM as well all this waiting an cm is what we get well worth the wait not why you lot even bother waiting on these buged up roms I don't know when stock is more then sufficient????

Edited by kripticmc

Guest zsolt64555

Hi

the rom is good :)

i have some issue:

-green line in videos

-have not found display crt animation on/off

-system control say install busybox, but when i install it busybox says already has installed 1.21.1

-flash player check isn't fubction

-small lags when use aplications, but huge lags when are opened many aplications

another things

in camera mode for me missing the extended setting, i think quality setting

another parts what i tested till now are functioned!!! :D

keep it up good work

Guest nirmalbalaji
In camera mode for me missing the extended setting, i think quality setting.

Yep. Quality Settings (e.g., Super fine, Normal) was missing along with the option for Default Storage location in Camera.

Daz, I can confirm there is a green bar in YouTube videos and colour separation in video playback.

Can't write an event in the Calender because its always asking to connect an account even though my Google account was connected. It simply fails to Sync. I think everyone will be having this problem in 4.4 and above. Is there anything Google did to it to force us to use their Google Calender?

Edited by nirmalbalaji

hey dazzozo

i am trying to build cm11 for my device i8552 and it is a very similar device to your device.

i just come across your jenkins server where i found in manifest following lines

<project name="android_device_huawei_msm7x27a-common" path="device/huawei/msm7x27a-common" remote="tb_depot" revision="20d87ea28ac8bdd00822ed5d844b6d2701157c01" upstream="cm-11.0"/>
  <project name="android_device_huawei_u8815" path="device/huawei/u8815" remote="tb_depot" revision="a094b475b6503eff6035a0b6d0dd92f89adf3d98" upstream="cm-11.0"/>
  <project name="android_device_huawei_u8833" path="device/huawei/u8833" remote="tb_depot" revision="b648df3bfe916bef3b8b732a66db90961f1e10bc" upstream="cm-11.0"/>
  <project name="android_device_huawei_u8951" path="device/huawei/u8951" remote="tb_depot" revision="5f78e7c56bf90278361b0b47e4cdad2ae02f8be9" upstream="cm-11.0"/>
  <project name="android_frameworks_native" path="frameworks/native" remote="tb_depot" revision="606e1a50c2f4f41617b40bebe832a0bec2bf9e8e" upstream="cm-11.0"/>

i dont know where there repositories are ...

so can please point me to path where these all files are!!

these are not on your github so that is why i asking you for this...

your help will be much appreciated.

thank you

Edited by k2wl

Guest zsolt64555

Yep. Quality Settings (e.g., Super fine, Normal) was missing along with the option for Default Storage location in Camera.

Daz, I can confirm there is a green bar in YouTube videos and colour separation in video playback.

Can't write an event in the Calender because its always asking to connect an account even though my Google account was connected. It simply fails to Sync. I think everyone will be having this problem in 4.4 and above. Is there anything Google did to it to force us to use their Google Calender?

now see the calendar, but for me is perfect

another i can't add the weather modul to homescreen and that isn't in lockscreen

Guest davinci_19

Calendar, work fine for me. I've got the same problem. I've installed an other calendar app and like a wonder sync works, the alternate app could be deleted. Calendar sync works on.

Guest zsolt64555

i have installed first mini gapps, now i installed full gapps and make wipe dalvik cache, and when phone is started the usb mass storage already is function now :D  :D  :D

Guest nirmalbalaji

Calendar, work fine for me. I've got the same problem. I've installed an other calendar app and like a wonder sync works, the alternate app could be deleted. Calendar sync works on.

Yes it works. I have to install Google Calendar to sych with my account and magically the default Calendar sych'd with all the events. Uninstalled Google Calendar. Damn Google!! :angry:

Seems MX Player is unsupported in Android 4.4.1 showing the error message as "Unsupported Android version". It worked perfectly in 4.4 a week ago.