[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest lowsum

To pashapuma: can you explain clearly "..create a folder in her logo. Copy the file folder logo oemlogo.mbn.." ? I created a folder "logo" in /data/cust and put oemlogo.mbn in it ...and loadoem_logo in /system/bin/ ...I ended up with a green screen with 2 big red and blue square as the bootlogo. What I did wrong?

Guest lowsum

To pashapuma: can you explain clearly "..create a folder in her logo. Copy the file folder logo oemlogo.mbn.." ? I created a folder "logo" in /data/cust and put oemlogo.mbn in it ...and loadoem_logo in /system/bin/ ...I ended up with a green screen with 2 big red and blue square as the bootlogo. What I did wrong?

Guest Naikkon

on my g510 the file manager shows only SD 1 thats the internal storage. how to see and use the SD-card ?

Edited by Naikkon

Guest pashapuma

3) Then in a terminal emulator , enter the following command :

su

load_oemlogo

exit (2 times)

Guest SaurabhRCk

Cm 11 m2 released. Will we be getting that update. And can anyone explain how this rom compiling works? I mean our rom is not ported one from another device. I guess its directly from the source. So, will we be getting the m2?? Thnx.

Guest EuthAnAsia77

Hello Daz! Thank you for working on CM11 on the G330 U8825-1. 05/2014 build has a good but, like all previous, still have a 2 BIG PROBLEM! 1ST: SIM STILL DOESNT WORK! THIS IS A VERY BIG BAG! 2ST: On the PC G330 determined as Y300! I put the folder with the logs CWM, maybe you will help to create CWM for G330 U8825-1! Also still have a bug with many games and AnTuTu - Antutu bench off with eror on the 80% sometimes rebooting.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bhkl8z8gn1624h4/recovery.log

Edited by EuthAnAsia77

Guest chemengire

SD-Card fix???

For me everything is Wirkung well in Y300

Go to Settings ->Storage.

Scroll down to your microSD card entry.

Is the storage on your microSD card being picked up?

In mine, the SD is listed, but it says it has 0 space, despite being fully empty and having 7.1gb free.

In Astro File Manager, the microSD card is picked up normally as having 7.1gb free space.

For me everything is showing up correctly. First internal Space with 1.1 GB and than my microSD with a capacity of 29.26 GB where 21.53 are listed as free and rest used by apps, pictures etc.

My microSD is mounted as primary storage. If nothing helps do a fullwipe and backup your internal and external SD and format them as well - helped me in earlier nightlys.

LG Shadowghost

Guest ivan41

Hi. Just downloaded nightly 05/01 and its not so stable, infact, I have enough issues to write this one off and go back to 04/01 which for me is the best by far. Im getting random SOD (screen of death) slow performance and lots of crashes/reboots, randomly. Even if just browsing web, on call, on charge....... Very stuttery music/ ringtones..... Worst its been so far. Can't install my 04/01 back up from titanium. Just keeps crashing. Full wipe of data and cache and davlik and I'm now on a "clean" install of 04/01. Never mind, I see some people have these random issues while others don't. Must be how some set up their phone. Happy days. Keep up great work. Can't help a bad egg in you basket now and again :-)

Edited by ivan41

Guest chemengire

For me everything is showing up correctly. First internal Space with 1.1 GB and than my microSD with a capacity of 29.26 GB where 21.53 are listed as free and rest used by apps, pictures etc.

My microSD is mounted as primary storage. If nothing helps do a fullwipe and backup your internal and external SD and format them as well - helped me in earlier nightlys.

LG Shadowghost

Thank you Shadowghost. I will try it and post to the forum on how I got on.

Guest Y300-0100

Hi.

Just downloaded nightly 05/01 and its not so stable, infact, I have enough issues to write this one off and go back to 04/01 which for me is the best by far.

Im getting random SOD (screen of death) slow performance and lots of crashes/reboots, randomly. Even if just browsing web, on call, on charge.......

Very stuttery music/ ringtones..... Worst its been so far. Can't install my 04/01 back up from titanium. Just keeps crashing.

Full wipe of data and cache and davlik and I'm now on a "clean" install of 04/01.

Never mind, I see some people have these random issues while others don't.

Must be how some set up their phone.

Happy days.

Keep up great work. Can't help a bad egg in you basket now and again :-)

??I have pushing 5/1 since this morning to see if I can get some reboot or lag. So far nothing except for this

Screenshot_2014_01_05_12_56_21.jpg

btw 

when I do update I do not perform any wipe cache or dalvik just install rom using cm updater and I get impression that this rom is getting better every day...

Edited by Y300-0100

Guest ivan41

Hi yes I agree with you. It is getting better..... But...... I have never had this SD card issue, ever. Some have not reported the broken and stuttering music like ive had on most of the nightlys. This one is the first where I've had any reboots, hangs, screen of death or crashes, strange these issues are not device pacific and some have strange issues and others don't..... For me, 04/01 had been the most stable, but someone else may disagree. Btw i don't wipe when I update each time, and I only wiped to get a "clean" installation this time. Let's see, it can only get better :-)

Edited by ivan41

Guest Michael Roscowe

??I have pushing 5/1 since this morning to see if I can get some reboot or lag. So far nothing except for this

Posted Image

btw

when I do update I do not perform any wipe cache or dalvik just install rom using cm updater and I get impression that this rom is getting better every day...

Your obviously doing something right :) I need to re-do my phone today cause still using TWRP lol maybe you could help us all out and give us a idiots guide? Like, flash cwm, prep data (need to mount anything in cwm?) Etc etc who knows could solve a lot of problems here :) overall seeing great things from dazzs work

Guest Tommy21

Last night i've tried cm11 04/01 build,it doesn't recognize my sd card,the phone is really laggy and i need my phone to work as a phone.I am happy to see rom developers working on custom roms,but so far the best roms are stock based.Everything i need was found in miui 4.1.1,but the rom is too slow for daily use.I really don't care about million of extra options,i need few extras packed in clean and stable rom.cm10.2 is for.now far better for daily use.I know i am boring with the same question,but is there any chance to have nexus like kitkat,or you completely gave up on it?I know CM11 will get better after a while,and i know your work is not easy,but not everyone is a fan of everything you can find in CM.Once again thank you for your work,but please do think about kitkat in a way google meant it.