[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

When I update the rom by installing it on the old version, I'm not lose my data, sms and settings ?

No you won't.

Its easier and better this way.

You don't then have to reinstall any apps you had on old version....

Er this thread is getting a bit repetitive so can people look to check before asking questions cos its usually already here :-p

Guest rederik75

I'm on 01/11 and everything works ... only issues are few restart of the sum. I mean: the phone doesn't actually reboot, but I find the SIM locked with pin request ...

I'm on 01/11 and everything works ... only issues are few restart of the sum. I mean: the phone doesn't actually reboot, but I find the SIM locked with pin request ...

in that case, the problem is the RIL

Guest mikaere66

RE: I run on:

cm-11-20140109-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip

UPDATE TO VERSION 20140111 (EXCELLENT FOR ME)

My phone vibrate very quick... Someone knows how can i change this ??

GO TO SETTINGS | (UNDER DEVICE) MORE | VIBRATOR INTENSITY (20-25% IS GOOD FOR ME)

- APN doesn't work

POWER OFF PHONE COMPLETELY | REMOVE BATTERY (WORKED FOR ME)

I'm not an expert, Can i updating the rom with the last release without wipe data/cache ? Without lost my data ?

BACK UP DATA FIRST THEN RESTORE

post-1033412-0-90833200-1389478882_thumb

post-1033412-0-23591900-1389479126_thumb

Guest EclairOChocola

Thanks... But for the vibration, The phone vibrate juste two short times.. I want 2 or 3 long times, like others phones. It's not possible on this rom, just intensity is modifiable.

And APN not work at all !

Edited by EclairOChocola

Guest beejmaster

Hi guys, on the 07/01 nightly, under Settings > Interface there are navbar related settings. But there isn't a navbar on the screen. I know we have the hardware buttons on the Y300, but does anyone know if I can enable the navbar in any way?

Thanks for reading

Okay, fixed it.

Guest SamClark

im on 01/11 update and it causes CMUPDATER stopped. And sometimes it automatically reboots . Hope you can fix it soon Dazzozo. Thanks. I like your work!

Edited by SamClark

Guest ProHunter

I recommend you all to stick with 01.09 build,because from that build Dazzozo is not active developing,it's has been built by "Automated system build",and there is more likely for bugs to appear.... :) Correct me if you think i'm wrong... :P