[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

I tried 25 and took ages (around 12 mins) to boot and then kept crashing during set up. (System phone has stopped and system ui has stopped errors)

I did give things a try but I have found and audio madness so gone back to slim kat for now.

Latest night lies just ain't working for me and I note some people say its got better.

I dunno.

I'm just an interested party but I can't use my y300 on 25/1

Guest nirmalbalaji

i instaled cm 18.01 and i notice that the dialer numbers are no longer blue/black !

this is on this build or just i mist the update of the dialer build ?

CM has changed the design from blue/black to white/gray. I don't know why the hell they did this. They just spoiled the AOSP design.

Guest easyfast2008

I flashed 01/25 and every thing is awesome, no problem yet, speed is good.

The only problem I have is that my main sd card ( 32 GB ) known as 2nd external and phone's 1 GB known as primary I want to 32 GB be primary so i can install heavy apps data on it.

And also guys I like cm's new theme white gray. But I say this rom going to be perfect every day and I think dazz should work on rom's speed now.

Ty dazz

3D seems to be the guilty factor. How did you manage to get such a big 3D score?

8746 is my best one

3d on mine 1499, your 2855!

with 1300 more I would break 10000 barrier :)

Guest wbrambley

3D seems to be the guilty factor. How did you manage to get such a big 3D score?

8746 is my best one

3d on mine 1499, your 2855!

with 1300 more I would break 10000 barrier :)

I used GLTools, the settings I used are not viable as it corrupts the display.

Guest ProHunter

Can someone tell me the steps to install this please? I have B199 stock and TWRP recovery.

Thanks in advance. I will also thumbs up the post :P

If you already past unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing twrp,installing CM11 is the easiest thing,just download CM11 from first page,and download gapps,put it to your phone,enter recovery,go to install,find downloaded files,swipe to install,and that's about it....

Guest Tawsifp
If you already past unlocking bootloader,rooting and installing twrp,installing CM11 is the easiest thing,just download CM11 from first page,and download gapps,put it to your phone,enter recovery,go to install,find downloaded files,swipe to install,and that's about it....
Do I need to change to CWM recovery before installing the ROM? Edited by Tawsifp

Guest dr_avila

Its still rebooting the phone when I try it? It works until I play some music and then immediately reboots the phone. I am on the latest nightly 25th. What ROM are you using as I have never been able to get Google Music to play a song without rebooting.

the problem is still there.  :(

Edited by dr_avila

I'm having problems with Titanium Backup Pro - whenever I try to do a batch backup it hangs part way through the job. Anyone else get this? I've searched the thread & cannot find anything.

Guest TheHindu

hey 

can u add torch, music player  tiles in next builds

hey torch is already there in my 18-01 build

and even apollo came with CM so which buil are you using ??

Guest nirmalbalaji

hey torch is already there in my 18-01 build

and even apollo came with CM so which buil are you using ??

He is talking about the Tiles in the Quick Settings Panel not the Apps.

Guest Krisoboe

Ultimate Nighty orrible 20/01- 21/01 22/01 22/01 23/01 24/01 25/01 26/01 ORRIBLE reboot reboot reboot (active internet and reboot, call and reboot, camera photo and reboot ect ect).............. OOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLEEEEE

Guest ProHunter

Ultimate Nighty orrible 20/01- 21/01 22/01 22/01 23/01 24/01 25/01 26/01 ORRIBLE reboot reboot reboot (active internet and reboot, call and reboot, camera photo and reboot ect ect).............. OOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIBBBBBLLLLEEEEE

Lol,i don't have any problem with latest release,and didn't had a problem with any release before... :P :D

Guest TheHindu

He is talking about the Tiles in the Quick Settings Panel not the Apps.

Awesome....

Daz if u r reading this as a guest member

Now I understand ur feelings mate  :huh:  :huh:

(No offence Thiru balaji)

Edited by TheHindu

Guest torgo26

Not for me. Maybe you should wipe dalvik and cache. Or start from scratch.

Guest genstef

is a known bug, it happens also on cm10,10.1 and other roms cm based, only on joestone cm10.1 this bug is fixed

If the fix is known, why does it not get applied to the main CM source? Who do I have to file a petition with to get this fix in the CM soure? :)