[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nirmalbalaji

You need to format the entire memory to install CM11. In addition, you must have cwm recovery to flash CM11

CWM is not a must now. TWRP has been updated with the support for 4.4 and above. Try the latest TWRP 2.6.3.2. I'm using it with CM 11 and has no issues.

Guest Michael Roscowe

Been following this forum ever since Dazz was requested to be a dev and I've got to admit he has impressed me so much that I even bought my Mrs the same phone for 10.2. However now I have a question about optimising my device.

I know about animations off and zRam but I'm still learning the finer points of android. So what should I be doing to optimize my phone once ROM is fresh installed (apps/settings/etc)

Guest nirmalbalaji

Known bugs and issues:

• New WebView often hangs for a while when loading a page - this is a widespread issue for many "legacy" devices
  • Wi-Fi hotspot is probably broken
  • Green bars, colour seperation and broken pixels in YouTube videos and video playback
  • Some apps fails to install showing a error message as "Can't install in USB Storage or SD Card"
  • Delay in showing in-call screen when making / receiving calls
  • Camera crashes when viewing an image after taking it in Gallery (swipe to right in-camera)
  • Graphical glitch in screen off animation
  • Occational lags in some apps are due to new implementation of WebView that's based on Chromium

Guest SaurabhRCk

latest nightly solevd the problem of moving app to sd card partially! now I can move the app. but after restart those app disappears! if I reinstall the apps, app takes there old app data! 

Guest sadandroider

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS :(
I have Huawei G510-0200
i'have Rooted device , Downloaded rom and recovery i have also root eplorer. I move recovery system/bin/ but 
after power off when Im Pressing PowerOn+Volume Up & Down... there is Pink/blue Screen..
Help me please huawi's main system is quote s***.. 
Answer me how to install this one step by step if possible :) BIG thanks

Guest AmbushReality
PLEASE HELP ME GUYS :( I have Huawei G510-0200 i'have Rooted device , Downloaded rom and recovery i have also root eplorer. I move recovery system/bin/ but after power off when Im Pressing PowerOn+Volume Up & Down... there is Pink/blue Screen.. Help me please huawi's main system is quote s***.. Answer me how to install this one step by step if possible :) BIG thanks
Um, pretty sure its power + vol- for recovery. Also recovery doesn't go in /system/bin AFAIK. Did you actually read any existing tutorials on how to install it? Edited by AmbushReality

Guest sadandroider

Um, pretty sure its power + vol- for recovery.

i did it and phone turn on normaly XD 

i did not read any tutorial thats why i ask there Help and tutorial step by step :) 

Edited by sadandroider

the recovery mode is power + vol up

if you press vol up e down it's normal di pink & blue screen. this is the procedure to update the phone by sdcard with update.app package

Edited by Wetito

Guest teiuteiu

i did it and phone turn on normaly XD

i did not read any tutorial thats why i ask there Help and tutorial step by step :)

You must read the important topics in the top of the list. !! You can brick your phone if you are not sure what you are doing!

Guest sadandroider

"You can brick your phone if you are not sure what you are doing! "
you post made me cancer :D
.. Recovery started but butbut .. wipe formated all my data and cache and .. when i try install update aborted 
then phone restarted and started as new one..
Sdcard files and bootloader saved :) 

Edited by sadandroider

Guest partyzant_x

i can't launch mx player after install it..there's show push message error "your android version is not support" is this some bugs?

It's not bug. The devs of MXPlayer must update it :)

i can't launch mx player after install it..there's show push message error "your android version is not support" is this some bugs?

it's a problem of the mx-player, up to now it doesn't support android 4.4.1

Guest sacranone

Known bugs and issues:

• New WebView often hangs for a while when loading a page - this is a widespread issue for many "legacy" devices
  • Wi-Fi hotspot is probably broken
  • Green bars, colour seperation and broken pixels in YouTube videos and video playback
  • Some apps fails to install showing a error message as "Can't install in USB Storage or SD Card"
  • Delay in showing in-call screen when making / receiving calls
  • Camera crashes when viewing an image after taking it in Gallery (swipe to right in-camera)
  • Graphical glitch in screen off animation
  • Occational lags in some apps are due to new implementation of WebView that's based on Chromium

hi, it is true, and I add one other bug that follows me from 10.2:
playing google music the device reboots.
maybe somebody has fixed this problem? 
I pay google for this service 
thankyou

Guest nirmalbalaji
hi, it is true, and I add one other bug that follows me from 10.2:
playing google music the device reboots.
maybe somebody has fixed this problem? 
I pay google for this service 
thankyou

Everyone knows Google Play Music is not working properly in CM ROMs. My advice for those who use GPM should stay with Stock and Stock based ROMs if you are a paid subscriber until there is a fix.

Apple, Google, Microsoft and most of the top OEMs want to kill the free services of FM Radio. They want us to pay as much as possible for the stuff that was once a free service. Thats why Huawei and few OEMs are including FM Radio app in their ROM.

Guest dr_avila

Everyone knows Google Play Music is not working properly in CM ROMs. My advice for those who use GPM should stay with Stock and Stock based ROMs if you are a paid subscriber until there is a fix.

Apple, Google, Microsoft and most of the top OEMs want to kill the free services of FM Radio. They want us to pay as much as possible for the stuff that was once a free service. Thats why Huawei and few OEMs are including FM Radio app in their ROM.

WTF. that is not true

Google play music over Mokee rom in my phone. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xmhtkijs542wvoc/Screenshot_2013-12-10-16-52-37.png

Edited by dr_avila

Guest Dazzozo

IThere is a way to delete the search bar in home screen?

On stock Launcher3? You have to disable Google Search and/or QuickSearchBox. CM is working on merging Trebuchet, though I don't know if Trebuchet had an option for it.