[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest bernd33

Hi there,

I've been reading this thread now for a while. And now I thaught it's time to share my experiences.

I have the y300 now for 1,5 months and since the very first day I decided to change to CM11.

I'm totally fine with this step epecially due to the fact I'm a total newbie with ROMs, flashing, etc. As far as I can see almost everything works perfect. I'm updating every two days and since the 02 26 the Benchmark has increased up to 7024 from 6800. Since a while it seems like the lifetime of the battery has increased during the last two weeks aswell. With profileswitching two days without charging is quite normal.

But I recognized two problems/bugs:

The first is that the battery is indicated quite diffenently when I'm flashing/updating and when I'm in CM11. This can heavily differ up to 10%+ in the updating mode.

The second is that since a few days textsecure with the new push function is unable to use. Seems like the integrated whispersystems app isn't working with textsecure. When you want to register with textsecure and you registered before in CM11 there is a registration conflict:

"registration conflict
this number is already registered on a different text secure server (cyanogenmod?). you must unregistering there before registering here." But I think this is more a general CM problem, isn't it?

Guest flash75

Hello,

I have a Y300 and I'm new in this forum.

I have tried a little bit with different firmwares (Stock, CM10, 10.2, 11).

Currently i use CM10.

My last experiences with CM11 are about six weeks ago and i had problems with battery life. With my usage i have 1,5-2 days w stock, 2-2,5 days w CM10 & cexstel Kernel and i had only 1 day w CM11.

Are there any big changes in the last weeks in this Rom concerning Battery life? Is it worth trying again?

Guest novocane

Hi, I tried to install the qualcomm´s dalvik optimizations on todays build the phone doesn´t start is that not working anymore?

Guest Victod

it is a rom? slim kat bionic??? or to fix the lowest result of antutu...

It just is SlimKat ROM's Bionic! 

Q: What is bionic?
A: It is a vital system library that provides i.a. basic math and memory access functions to every other library and application in Android.

Guest Jonnel Santiago

A: It is a vital system library that provides i.a. basic math and memory access functions to every other library and application in Android.

where can i find the gapps of slimkat bionic?

Guest ZolaIII

Those are actually from Code Aurora Krait optimized basic math & copy move libs.

Guest flash75

OK thats an idea.

Or maybe i'll wait until its fixed

Just wanted to try to use BT speakers for audio out. Not a big issue, nothing important, and i still can use Speakers with cables.

Guest melafoto

GApps for CM11 (last updated: 2014-03-02)

latest changes:

- Rebase on PA GApps Modular Micro package - Now the package is much smaller. Now you can install Google Search module without delete anything.
- GApps package have been updated with a new System Partition memory detection system to insure a successful installation and the ability to restore GApps and Addons after a ROM update.
This new system is extremely accurate and works on both clean installs and GApps updates. It will leave a minimum of 2MB of free space in the system partition to allow for some ROM growth and still be able to restore GApps after a ROM update.
- Google Calendar now included in the package to eliminate the problems with calendar sync.
- New Google Search module with version v3.2.17.1009776.arm - If you installed any version of Google Search from Play Store, please remove it before installing the this module.

If you want to use Google Now Launcher, you need to update the GApps package and the Google Search module.

Thx rhen!

GApps package for CM11: [link] (last updated 2014-03-02)
Edited by melafoto