[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest 123vivekr

Hi Newby here.

Great ROM thanks. It is the first Custom ROM I have tried since rooting my y300-151 and installing TWRP.

Just the lack of Bluetooth and Gallery thumbnails that others have mentioned. Otherwise it is a terrific improvement.

Can I flash subsequent Nightly builds of this same ROM without the need to re install all my apps and config?

Ya, you can!

Before installing the nightly update zip file, wipe cache and dalvik and then flash the new nighly update. It will take some time to start-up.

Guest brownandsticky

Hi Newby here.

Great ROM thanks. It is the first Custom ROM I have tried since rooting my y300-151 and installing TWRP.  

Just the lack of Bluetooth and Gallery thumbnails that others have mentioned.  Otherwise it is a terrific improvement.

Can I flash subsequent Nightly builds of this same ROM without the need to re install all my apps and config?

I found that yes, you can just install the new nightly and your phone will come back up with all your apps, configs and data as before.  But best backup using TWRP first.

"https://plus.google.com/u/0/111963252764726609831/posts/UxFP2SNWGMB"  If this forum doesn't let links through, try searching for "google+  Huawei Ascend Y300/G510.  Set up again after Nightly?"

Guest scrubba

I decided today to update from the 27/02 nightly to today's and the performance boost has again been impressive. 8206 up from 8005.

Guest Naikkon

if i use CM systemUI.akp and paste on stock rom i will broke the phone ? or il will change someting ? i whant KK status bar on stock rom. i can do this ?

Guest mockingbird

if i use CM systemUI.akp and paste on stock rom i will broke the phone ? or il will change someting ? i whant KK status bar on stock rom. i can do this ?

No...Gravitybox is the only option for kitkat like status bar.

Guest Naikkon

i instal GB but the phone become super laggy and GB stop working every 2-3 hours.

i instal i think the last build for JB

Edited by Naikkon

Guest Sousa73

Hi

I have some issues with this Rom

First is concern the contacts, after import alls from my simm card to the phone, sometimes the list is empety

Second issue, and the worst and this make me to back to original Rom, it's bluetooth issues

The range is very poor, with original rom I can call with my bluetooth headset platronics m1100 with big range (about 5 meters or more) but with this kitkat rom , the range is less than 1 meter, I read somewhere to solve this is disable wifi but also I listen music over internet with tunein radio app

do you know if this 2 situation would be fix?

regards

Guest praetorik35

Hi there guys, after read and search I had to ask for your help with an issue.. I have downloaded and flashed 2 Nightly ROMs..cm-11-20140226-NIGHTLY-u8833 and cm-11-20140306-NIGHTLY-u8833, and I got the same problem with both of them, I can't connect to WIFI.. It always stays in "Saved, WEP protected" message, and never gets connected, as you can see in attached screenshots. I got Excellent signal level. I use TWRP 2.6 and I have a Y300-0151. Someone else have this problem??? Any solution please??? Thanks in advance!!!

post-1037621-0-61521100-1394114395_thumb

post-1037621-0-84701300-1394114397_thumb

post-1037621-0-13682300-1394114400_thumb

Guest fonz93

Hi there guys, after read and search I had to ask for your help with an issue.. I have downloaded and flashed 2 Nightly ROMs..cm-11-20140226-NIGHTLY-u8833 and cm-11-20140306-NIGHTLY-u8833, and I got the same problem with both of them, I can't connect to WIFI.. It always stays in "Saved, WEP protected" message, and never gets connected, as you can see in attached screenshots. I got Excellent signal level. I use TWRP 2.6 and I have a Y300-0151. Someone else have this problem??? Any solution please??? Thanks in advance!!!

twrp 2.6 or 2.6.3.3?

Guest mockingbird

I'm curently using the 13 January build and everything is fast and smooth , music playback is bug free, also no random reboots or wifi disconnections.

Edited by mockingbird

Guest ozeviktor92

I'm using the 0224 built. The sound is very loud but distorted. In the stock ROM the sound was clear but quiter. How can i set back the original sound level and quality?

Guest praetorik35

I'm curently using the 13 January build and everything is fast and smooth , music playback is bug free, also no random reboots or wifi disconnections.

Ok mockingbird, I will try with that mod, january 13, and later I will comment.. Thanx

Guest Reasonz21

how is battery life and heavy games like injustice if play?

Guest mockingbird

how is battery life and heavy games like injustice if play?

Battery life seems pretty good , and I dont play games on my phone.

Guest ilopez85

Bluetooth fix: http://d-h.st/i0C

Revert changes from February 28, that seem to be the culprits:

• hwmac: Use number width instead of precision width on format.
  • bt-vendor: Add support for BT RF power class.
  • bt-vendor: Use number width instead of precision width on format.
  • bt-vendor: Add epilog op.
Edited by ilopez85

Guest dondo85

<p><p>Bluetooth fix: http://d-h.st/i0CRevert changes from February 28, that seem to be the culprits:

Thank you :)

Guest melafoto

Bluetooth fix: http://d-h.st/i0C

Revert changes from February 28, that seem to be the culprits:

Install with TWRP and now working the Bluetooth :)

Thanx!