[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest ProHunter

TWRP 2.7 recovery is out,just updated and everything works ok...  :)

Edit:After installing zip,when i go to wipe cache/dalvik it gives me black screen...

Edited by ProHunter

Guest melafoto

TWRP 2.7 recovery is out,just updated and everything works ok... :)

Edit:After installing zip,when i go to wipe cache/dalvik it gives me black screen...

Where can I find TWRP 2.7?

Guest fonz93

TWRP 2.7 recovery is out,just updated and everything works ok... :)

Its a twrp 2.7 bug, kra1o5 fixed it, wait for official 2.7.0.1

Guest praetorik35

Ok mockingbird, I will try with that mod, january 13, and later I will comment.. Thanx

I tried with that recommended MOD and it was the same..but I've discovered something by chance.. When I went to an uncle's house I tried to connect to his Wifi and IT DID IT NORMALLY, after that the same in the house of a friend. However I tried again in my house, with my brother's tablet (a chinese one) and it connected normally, everytime I tried to connect, but never with my phone.. My conclusion is that my wireless device must be very old for this ROM or some kind of rare setting must exists in it and I still don't know it.. It's an ASUS AR7WRD. I flashed the cm-11-20140306-NIGHTLY-u8833 MOD with TWRP 2.6.3.3. I have a Y300-0151. These are my results:

- Wifi OK (but connecting not in my house but as I described above).

- Wifi AP OK (sharing my internet connection to a laptop).

- GPS OK.

- BT still not tested.

- No randomly reboots.

- Battery acceptable for my way of using (20 mins in phone calls, 20 SMS, some chat and reading in FB, some chat in Whatsapp), 100% in the morning, 20% at 8 pm approx.

- Not any other bugs detected yet.

I hope that somebody could give me a clue or at least this can be useful for somebody else.

Thanx!

PD: excuse me if any mistake in my english.

Guest smeegle

2) Why isn't Chrome the included browser? I thought it was the standard Android Browser nowadays.

2) depends on the version of gaps you flash.

Actually I asked over here http://www.modaco.com/topic/367187-gapps-for-cm11-last-updated-2014-03-06/?p=2200074 at the GApps thread. Turns out the AOSP browser is part of this CM11 ROM. I am guessing it is pretty small so will put up with it and load Chrome as well.

Guest jackosterman

Just came across this and thought some of you guys might be interested. For anyone that'd like a transparent status bar while retaining the 'low_ram' setting, try this. I haven't been using this phone for a while, so apologies if it's come up. Otherwise, have fun!

Guest Chefo93

New nightly again, cm-11-20140311-NIGHTLY-u8951..any changelog?

===================================
Since Mon Mar 10 02:28:21 UTC 2014

* build
138b97c roomservice: Add recursive dependencies

* device/huawei/msm7x27a-common
aec507d Revert "Revert "hwmac: Use number width instead of precision width on format.""

* device/huawei/u8833
319c938 Revert "Revert "bt-vendor: Use number width instead of precision width on format.""
77e9004 Revert "bt-vendor: Add support for BT RF power class."

* packages/apps/CMFileManager
00f1ea7 [CMFM] bookmarks and history in a navigation drawer

* packages/apps/Settings
2d6c1c6 Settings: Fix value from being overwritten with null.

* packages/apps/Trebuchet
b16d27f Merge "trebuchet: build headers from internal adapter instance" into cm-11.0

* vendor/cm
449fb2c Merge "overlay: remove Verizon specific eri.xml" into cm-11.0

According to this bluetooth should be fixed now.

Guest Bundizle
Since Mon Mar 10 02:28:21 UTC 2014

* build
138b97c roomservice: Add recursive dependencies

* device/huawei/msm7x27a-common
aec507d Revert "Revert "hwmac: Use number width instead of precision width on format.""

* device/huawei/u8833
319c938 Revert "Revert "bt-vendor: Use number width instead of precision width on format.""
77e9004 Revert "bt-vendor: Add support for BT RF power class."

* packages/apps/CMFileManager
00f1ea7 [CMFM] bookmarks and history in a navigation drawer

* packages/apps/Settings
2d6c1c6 Settings: Fix value from being overwritten with null.

* packages/apps/Trebuchet
b16d27f Merge "trebuchet: build headers from internal adapter instance" into cm-11.0

* vendor/cm
449fb2c Merge "overlay: remove Verizon specific eri.xml" into cm-11.0

According to this bluetooth should be fixed now.

yea it works but seems to drop the wifi connection anytime u put bluetooth on  :blush:

Guest FelipeFrias

Excelent Rom... I have tried several nightlies since January, It has improved nicely over the days. I just have a complain, sometimes my phone reboots itself while browsing with chrome or doing some memory-intensive activities. It happens maybe once or twice a day. It´s not actually something I can't live on, but It would be nice to be fixed. Anything I can do to help please just tell me. 

Guest bayron_olaff

Hi there, I'm on 03-12-2014 nightly and the stock camera app, doesn't work, however MX Camera works ok? Is anyone facing the same problem?

Guest wbrambley

Hi there, I'm on 03-12-2014 nightly and the stock camera app, doesn't work, however MX Camera works ok? Is anyone facing the same problem?

Mine is working front and back on camera and video.

Guest fonz93

Can anyone confirm if BT is working with the latest build? Thanks in advance.

on 11-03 works, 12-03 have minimal changes so i think is working

Guest Jonnel Santiago

03/11 - 03/12 build...yeah..bluetooth works but ...wen i try to transfer file via bluetooth...it seems to drop the wifi connection...