[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest droidsaad

Plz tell me i have huawie g510 single sim. can i install the above given cyanogen 11 rom and custom recovery on my phone . plz aswer me plz

Guest SH3H1

i have huawie g510 single sim. plz tell me can i install this above given cm 11 and cwm recovery on my phone ???????????

Yes you can flash it even if you have dual sim (but in dual sim the network won't work :P )

Regards

Guest david-rf

I'm running the 03/28 nightly and I'm still experiencing reboots when I multitask a little :(  The issue seems less frequent, but it's stille there... I'll try newer builds...

Guest SuicideBroccoli

Snapchat and Maps FC since like 26.03, don't know anything about other apps. (Clock FCs since the very beginning when trying to edit an alarm). So a solution or fix would be great for the problems stated above. :p

Guest scrubba

I've been doing nightlies for a month now and I thought that my issues, listed below, were probably due to not having a clean install so I wiped and installed the 29/03 nightly and still had major issues with the following:

Random reboots, at least twice a day. Almost every time I drive anywhere I can be certain that when I check my phone when I arrive it will be waiting at the SIM pin... Makes me think it has something to do with network signal and reconnecting etc.

Camera, completely unstable - even when it does work it very often doesn't even save the pictures you took.

Video camera, completely unstable - switching to from h264 to .mp4 seemed to help but still very unstable. Camera starts then picture freezes and becomes unresponsive.

Desktops, I lose all but the Home desktop for no apparent reason.

Guest scrubba

Also, when you press Menu and select Settings it takes you to Google Now settings... have to use the pull-down menu or tray Settings to get to actual phone settings.

Guest qsc12

Bugs? Random reboots? HWA? ART? This questions don't mean I don't like your work daz ;) but I heavy use this phone and for now I'm on cm10.1 and it's very stable and I prefer ROM where there aren't any o a few of bugs. Otherwise thanks for your work :D

HI,friend,can you tell me or give me a link about your cm10.1 rom you used?I would like to download it,look forward to your reply,thanks..

Guest qsc12

Bugs? Random reboots? HWA? ART? This questions don't mean I don't like your work daz ;) but I heavy use this phone and for now I'm on cm10.1 and it's very stable and I prefer ROM where there aren't any o a few of bugs. Otherwise thanks for your work :D

HI,friend,can you tell me or give me a link about your cm10.1 rom you used?I would like to download it,look forward to your reply,thanks..

Guest qsc12

Guest qsc12

Guest davinci_19

I don't know why,

but my cam is working,

and hey, use a other launcher than Google, to get your settingsmenu back!

A helpfully info is you post your exactly device,

Myself is using a y300 but this thread also include g510 and other i think.

A super info is also that user change back to an older Version of cm11, you can find it by the way only one thread up!

This is a nightly build Rom. Far away to become stable

Some issues.

Its free to tell your issues. Some problems have solutions in this thread.

Guest Sieberkriem

Maybe I can ask my question here, because this is the rom I currently use.

I've bought some Sony Iphone headphones, with inline controls, like volume up-down and a center button, and a microphone. The center button is working well, but volume up-down doesn't do anything. Is it possible to make it work with this rom, or is that just a hardware problem?

Edited by Sieberkriem

Guest EndruBoy1

Maybe I can ask my question here, because this is the rom I currently use.

I've bought some Sony Iphone headphones, with inline controls, like volume up-down and a center button, and a microphone. The center button is working well, but volume up-down doesn't do anything. Is it possible to make it work with this rom, or is that just a hardware problem?

Maybe try with an other music app like PowerAMP.

Other:

Is bluetooth works for everyone? I have a LiveView BT watch and it keeps loosing the signal and repairing...

Guest EndruBoy1

Yeah, if you enabled it in Google Settings.

Speaking of: is anyone know how to disable this voice recognition thing entirely? Because if I accidentally turn or move my handset in the jack connector it stops the music and says "say name or number" and it is VERY annoying. Probably it thinks that I pressed the call button on my headset which I don't have on mine, it is a simple earphone. This occurs in all ROMs btw.

EDIT: It looks like I've solved it. Disabled the Voice dialer built in app.

Edited by EndruBoy1

Guest scrubba

I've been doing nightlies for a month now and I thought that my issues, listed below, were probably due to not having a clean install so I wiped and installed the 29/03 nightly and still had major issues with the following:

Random reboots, at least twice a day. Almost every time I drive anywhere I can be certain that when I check my phone when I arrive it will be waiting at the SIM pin... Makes me think it has something to do with network signal and reconnecting etc.

Camera, completely unstable - even when it does work it very often doesn't even save the pictures you took.

Video camera, completely unstable - switching to from h264 to .mp4 seemed to help but still very unstable. Camera starts then picture freezes and becomes unresponsive.

Desktops, I lose all but the Home desktop for no apparent reason.

I forgot to mention that I have a G510-0100.

I have a strange issue today. I did the nightly and my phone rang some time afterwards and I suddenly had a goat herd ringtone... so I went to change it and no matter which ringtone I select they all play as the goat herd... Bizarre but amusing.

Guest Dendzo

I forgot to mention that I have a G510-0100.

I have a strange issue today. I did the nightly and my phone rang some time afterwards and I suddenly had a goat herd ringtone... so I went to change it and no matter which ringtone I select they all play as the goat herd... Bizarre but amusing.

Same here on y300,probably it's april fools' day joke :D

Guest scrubba

Same here on y300,probably it's april fools' day joke :D

Hahaha you're probably right, I had a good laugh when it rang like that!

Guest wbrambley

Nightly of april the 3rd and the random reboots are still here... please fix this!

No such thing as a random reboot unless it is programmed to do so.

There will be a constant factor.

Guest david-rf

No such thing as a random reboot unless it is programmed to do so.

There will be a constant factor.

Several users on this very thread reported random reboots...

Guest Dendzo

Nightly of april the 3rd and the random reboots are still here... please fix this!

I'm using cm11 last two weeks,update it every second day(now i'm on 03/4) and i never had any unexpected reboot or any major problems,works smoothly with Nova launcher...