[ROM]MSR-Rom V5 [Official][25-2-14][swing]

Guest Spacecaker

Guest Spacecaker

Nope...didnt use that.. its not davide kernel ? If i know well this kernel is buggy .. davide kernel is buggy

its the only kernel available for cm...... 

Guest execpwd

You have the update.zip of WWGEN .. i need it.:(

you mean the stocj wwgen rom? Here must be a redirect to the acer website. Also you can search on AcerBlogSpot (Google it) in the firmware section.

Guest Spacecaker

Can t you build another one?

this is now the only one...

and to build a new one we obviously first need to know why it random freezes after call.. but without log we cant do much....

Guest execpwd

this is now the only one...

and to build a new one we obviously first need to know why it random freezes after call.. but without log we cant do much....

I think he managed to mess with his phone, 'cause he really needed the WWGEN official ROM... 

Also, the fun part is that this update is , how some of you found out a 'downdate' ...

Guest Spacecaker

I think he managed to mess with his phone, 'cause he really needed the WWGEN official ROM... 

Also, the fun part is that this update is , how some of you found out a 'downdate' ...

i didnt really understood this one ...

Guest execpwd

i didnt really understood this one ...

First one was : Razvankim just went back to stock ROM ( He didn't tell why - maybe he messed something up.)

Second one was : V3 of MSR-Rom didn't have so many complains, so in my opinion V3 must've been better than V4. 

Guest Spacecaker

First one was : Razvankim just went back to stock ROM ( He didn't tell why - maybe he messed something up.)

Second one was : V3 of MSR-Rom didn't have so many complains, so in my opinion V3 must've been better than V4.

not much changed only 2 apps changed UI ...

Guest execpwd

So, I have a problem with the UI. I used SoftKeyZ software to change my navbar icons. I installed a pack that I liked ( they are normal + reflection under ). I have no idea how to get back to stock ones , as long as at first I didn't see any change , so I uninstalled SoftKeyZ. After reboot I have these keys ... Jesus. It's not the fact that I don't like them , don't get me wrong , I don't even use NavBar, I use pie control , but I hate when this kind of things happen ... 

Guest Spacecaker

So, I have a problem with the UI. I used SoftKeyZ software to change my navbar icons. I installed a pack that I liked ( they are normal + reflection under ). I have no idea how to get back to stock ones , as long as at first I didn't see any change , so I uninstalled SoftKeyZ. After reboot I have these keys ... Jesus. It's not the fact that I don't like them , don't get me wrong , I don't even use NavBar, I use pie control , but I hate when this kind of things happen ...

thats because Softkeyz replaces the drawables in systemui in a way.

normally it either resets systemui or reboots phone to see changes but that didnt happened i think

maybe if u install it back and choose stock or ur backup of softkeyz it might come back..

but this isnt a rom related bug for what i know

more a app related bug from softkeyz

Guest execpwd

thats because Softkeyz replaces the drawables in systemui in a way.

normally it either resets systemui or reboots phone to see changes but that didnt happened i think

maybe if u install it back and choose stock or ur backup of softkeyz it might come back..

but this isnt a rom related bug for what i know

more a app related bug from softkeyz

Yeah, it was solved through Soft keyz.

Guest sorinake13

Hello there spacecaker...sorry for disturbing...but I was wondering if any news about V5...I currently use the V4...still some freezes...but much less than the other versions...keep up the good work and if you try implementing new features it will be much appreciated ...P.S. : I don't personally care about the gps :)

Guest Spacecaker

currently i have some issues with my pc as its not working properly

also i am having tests for school and 

not much free time on it 

also i am working on some other stuff

Guest Spacecaker

Hi, i've just reading about this rom and i want to flash it on my s500, but i have some questions.

Is that the link of the latest version of the rom? http://www.mediafire.com/download/t92etxkajwuq9pw/MSR-10-20131227-OFFICIAL-swing.zip

thanks for the help!

elia

no this is the latest link 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4p5m0v9rlwqica/MSR-10-20140111-OFFICIAL-swing.zip