[ICS] [4.0.3] EmotionUI 1.5 Experience Version B601

Guest markanzyxel

Guest pjautuvas

I don't know if everyone expierenced this, but there is no lockscreen, home button doesn't work, no toggles in notification drawer. Also there wasn't welcome screen to fill data on first boot.

I don't know if everyone expierenced this, but there is no lockscreen, home button doesn't work, no toggles in notification drawer. Also there wasn't welcome screen to fill data on first boot.

that probably means there are no GAPPS (for the welcome screen), as for the other stuff, I have no idea.

Try to flash the ICS Gapps after flashing the ROM

• 3 weeks later...
Guest robi64

Repack after 5 minutes, reboot and falls in bootloop.I can re-run.Tried several times.  Me Widget dont shows your album because Gapps overwrite rom`s Gallery2.apk.T o fix this issues we must exchange Gallery2 in system/app.But first need to solve reboot and bootloop.
I tried dload B601,relatively good,but there are a couple of problems,low memory,some modules in Themes not work.But it's worth a try, looks good.I take these images.

Guest kyan31

Repack after 5 minutes, reboot and falls in bootloop.I can re-run.Tried several times.  Me Widget dont shows your album because Gapps overwrite rom`s Gallery2.apk.T o fix this issues we must exchange Gallery2 in system/app.But first need to solve reboot and bootloop.

I tried dload B601,relatively good,but there are a couple of problems,low memory,some modules in Themes not work.But it's worth a try, looks good.I take these images.

Someone else will have to work on my repack then as I have no interest in emotionui, so I cant be bothered to fix it  :ph34r:  :P

At least I have extracted everything from the .app, so it should only be a matter of some updater-script changes etc. Nothing too hard to work on.

Guest Paulzie

I concur.. no lockscreen, home button doesn't work, no toggles in notification drawer.  I couldn't make use of this rom because of these. Hope they get fixed as B601 looks to be the newest Huawei ICS 4.0.3 build.

Guest kyan31

I concur.. no lockscreen, home button doesn't work, no toggles in notification drawer.  I couldn't make use of this rom because of these. Hope they get fixed as B601 looks to be the newest Huawei ICS 4.0.3 build.

Could be a kernel issue, flash the stock ICS kernel from any previous B9xx and report back here when possible. I changed the kernel to Ouch I believe.

Guest robi64

Try with b952 stock kernel.Same happens as before.In the beginning everything is working well.After reboot fall in boot loop.Can not restart the system.

Guest kyan31

Try with b952 stock kernel.Same happens as before.In the beginning everything is working well.After reboot fall in boot loop.Can not restart the system.

that's really weird  :huh:

does it get to the bootanimation at least when it does fail to boot? If so, do adb logcat in adb and post the log here.