G510 rom

Guest Tabo8226

Guest Gliwusss

I think that FusionX is better, cause it's full HWA, almost bug-free, stable, fast and has good battery drain :) but it's only my opinion, the best option for you will be to try this roms and decide which is better for you ;)

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest ZolaIII

I see Fusion as a stock & a CM 10.1 as a costume.

I personality don't use fusion because I am capable of modifying stock to my needs. When I say that CM 10.1 is best costume ROM in this moment i really mean that.

It's on pair to stock in performance in most scenarios (framework libs need little optimizing SQL - JIT) & OMX.Qualcomm libs don't work properly & battery life is down for ¼. On the other hand it's stable, usable & you can play with it.

What ever you chose try Ceastles kernel with it & remember that parameters need some adjusting!

I'm currently using CM10 R12 with Cextel 0.47 kernel and everything is fast , battery life is the same as stock. And omx codecs works properly.

Sorry didn't use CM for long... :(

Is it true that omx works good?

Guest mockingbird

so you say that CM with 0.52 kernel is fast and stability? (sorry for my english)

Yea CM10 with 0.47 kernel(0.52 not yet available) is fast and stable , had literally 0 problems with it.

• 3 weeks later...