[ROM] RECA S005 [Updated! V1.1] [DEODEXED, ZIPALIGNED, ROOTED!] AROMA Installer featured

Guest bobbes

Guest wimmme

Here is a mirror on DropBox. Unless you disagree @Bobbes, don't know if you earn something when we download your file ?

If you want I'll take it offline immediatly ! I just did this because I have to agree, it is a very 'intrusive' website ;-)

Edited by wimmme

Guest bobbes

Here is a mirror on DropBox. Unless you disagree @Bobbes, don't know if you earn something when we download your file ?

If you want I'll take it offline immediatly ! I just did this because I have to agree, it is a very 'intrusive' website ;-)

It's okay with me. I used kingfiles for FTP uploading and resuming upload when connection is lost. I've a very limitit bandwith so that's why. With kingfiles it's possible to earn money but that's not why I used it. I earn $0,01 at this moment LOL :-P

Thank you for the mirror! @Wimmme: Can I add it as a mirror in the first post?

Guest wimmme

It's okay with me. I used kingfiles for FTP uploading and resuming upload when connection is lost. I've a very limitit bandwith so that's why. With kingfiles it's possible to earn money but that's not why I used it. I earn $0,01 at this moment LOL :-P

Thank you for the mirror! @Wimmme: Can I add it as a mirror in the first post?

Off course you can, thank YOU for the ROM, lovin' it !

Off course you can, thank YOU for the ROM, lovin' it !

Yes, thanks for the ROM bobbes, installed it this morning over cirrus and it works great, . First time I tried the aroma installer, nice :)

Guest sorinake13

hello...nice rom...but for two days now I'm having random shutdowns...in different actions/locations...for exemple in root explorer, in a game etc. Anyone is facing this issue ?

Guest dookiebfr

hello...nice rom...but for two days now I'm having random shutdowns...in different actions/locations...for exemple in root explorer, in a game etc. Anyone is facing this issue ?

Nop! All fine here...

You did a clean install?

Guest sorinake13

yes only modification is by installing GBox 2.9.1, lagfix trimmer premium  and the game is Lost Jewels..

I think the shutdown happens when the battery reaches critical point under 5 %...but I don't think this is correct to happen

Edited by sorinake13

Guest execpwd

yes only modification is by installing GBox 2.9.1, lagfix trimmer premium  and the game is Lost Jewels..

I think the shutdown happens when the battery reaches critical point under 5 %...but I don't think this is correct to happen

I recommend you to : 1: Remove battery , 2: Insert battery and boot TWRP/CWM , 3: Clean battery Cache , 4: Remove and reinsert battery , 5: Fully charge the phone. I had the same problem with Stock ROM and that's the only way I managed to solve the problem. You will notice the battery will charge slower first time, but that's normal. I think our batteries are going to 'die' soon ...

Guest spiderman07

man just 1 problem... 

PLEASE UPLOAD IT ON ANOTHER HOSTING SITE!!!

if you want i can upload it on my mediafire account and post the link...

man just 1 problem... 

PLEASE UPLOAD IT ON ANOTHER HOSTING SITE!!!

if you want i can upload it on my mediafire account and post the link...

IF YOU DID READ THE WHOLE THREAD YOU DIDN'T HAD TO SCREAM!!

Wimmme did a wonderfull job by creating a mirror.........if you create one to i'll add it to the download page

Edited by bobbes

Guest sorinake13

thanks a lot execpwd I will try this method and report here if fixed...cheers :D

I tried your method and it didn't work...I think the battery needs replaced....I tried 6 times to open my phone...and the 7th time it opened...it seems now its stable...strange..

Edited by sorinake13

Guest SoaptaFantomei

I will install RECA today. One question stil (actually make it a big favor!). If you upgrade this ROM in the future, is it possible that you replace the ACER calling screen with the stock one? It would be very very nice and I would appreciate it very much. And maybe include some AOKP, PARANOID or 7comp features in the next versions... Is it possible?

Guest dookiebfr

thanks a lot execpwd I will try this method and report here if fixed...cheers :D

I tried your method and it didn't work...I think the battery needs replaced....I tried 6 times to open my phone...and the 7th time it opened...it seems now its stable...strange..

It's not strange. That's how you calibrate your battery. Do it once a month it's my advice too.

Yes, sometimes it's hard to open the damn phone... :P

Guest execpwd
thanks a lot execpwd I will try this method and report here if fixed...cheers :D I tried your method and it didn't work...I think the battery needs replaced....I tried 6 times to open my phone...and the 7th time it opened...it seems now its stable...strange..
it means that your battery is going to pass away, either that you have certain problems with your phone. I suggest you to flash the stock ROM and replace CWM / TWRP with the Stock Recovery, then wrap it nicely and go bitch about it at Orange... I guess your battery will be replaced and/or your phone will be repaired... Edited by execpwd

Hello,

still best ROM so far (Wil try MSR too, but need GPS).

Expecrience reboots from time to time. Once in my pocket.

Can reproduce it when my son plays Dino Island for a while.

Must admit that I didn't do a clean install between Reca 1 and 1.1 .

Forgot to mention that the only thing i always do is replace the standard DeskClock (clock + alarms) with the 4.2 one (link).

Kind of like the interface, included timer and  stopwatch ...

Hello,

still best ROM so far (Wil try MSR too, but need GPS).

Expecrience reboots from time to time. Once in my pocket.

Can reproduce it when my son plays Dino Island for a while.

Must admit that I didn't do a clean install between Reca 1 and 1.1 .

Forgot to mention that the only thing i always do is replace the standard DeskClock (clock + alarms) with the 4.2 one (link).

Kind of like the interface, included timer and  stopwatch ...

I personally always do a clean install. Till now I've experienced no random reboots. I recommend you to do a clean install because there are a few system apps changed, and they need an update through Google Play store. It's much saver to backup and restore all apps+data with Titanium Backup.

Will try that for the first time now. I have a TB Pro license, till now I always restored app per app.

Is it safe to do a backup "all user apps + system data" and restore all that via the "update.zip" procedure ?

Don't have the time right now to do a full reïnstall, but it's worth it to test this TB functionality and probably a fully stable S500 :-) 

Guest dookiebfr
Will try that for the first time now. I have a TB Pro license, till now I always restored app per app. Is it safe to do a backup "all user apps + system data" and restore all that via the "update.zip" procedure ? Don't have the time right now to do a full reïnstall, but it's worth it to test this TB functionality and probably a fully stable S500 :-)
You may backup user apps + system data but when restoring I'd do it differently. I think it's better to restore through TB only user apps first, reboot, and then restore only some system data you may find important (Wi-Fi passwords, sms, call log, etc), not all system data as TB can mess with your restore and put you on bootloop (i already made that mistake a few times)... And yeah, a clean install is always better. I normally take less than 30 min to clean install and restore everything... Edited by dookiebfr

I did a clean install 3 days ago but I found 2 times my phone off, once it was in my pocket and the other time on my desk.

Unfortunately I don't have a logcat. What should I use to get a log?

Guest execpwd

People , when you find your phone 'dead' in your pocket on or your desk it means it has a battery problem. It isn't a ROM problem. I am using Stock ROM and I'm experiencing these kind of problems from time to time. My ROM is modded through various modules and I have also restored factory reset and reflashed stock ROM, just to find myself solving this problem by 'reformatting' the battery. I have posted it in this forum for a guy that had a problem with shut down while his phone was low on battery ( altough he didn't manage to solve the problem , it worked for me and for 3 out of 4 people on a recognized blog... )

People , when you find your phone 'dead' in your pocket on or your desk it means it has a battery problem. It isn't a ROM problem. I am using Stock ROM and I'm experiencing these kind of problems from time to time. My ROM is modded through various modules and I have also restored factory reset and reflashed stock ROM, just to find myself solving this problem by 'reformatting' the battery. I have posted it in this forum for a guy that had a problem with shut down while his phone was low on battery ( altough he didn't manage to solve the problem , it worked for me and for 3 out of 4 people on a recognized blog... )

I found my phone sometimes 'dead', but also sometimes wating for PIN -> rebooted in my pocket.

Most of the time I use my Mugen Extended battery, but  I also experience this with my stock battery.

I recallibrate battery stats from time to time (I have to since i use battery profiles (3200 mAh vs 1450mAh)) 

Will see what a clean install did to my phone ;-)