[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

And who's told you to install anything other than packages from the first post following instructions in the third post?

Just because some random person has problems with his keyboard just because he don't know how to read and follow simple instructions, doesn't mean you need to go installing everything in some random link he posts.

Ok, but i have got this error message IMG_20131227_122139.jpg. What could be solve the problem?

Guest KonstaT

Ok, but i have got this error message IMG_20131227_122139.jpg. What could be solve the problem?

And you think this is something completely new and unheard of? Please read the thread, I don't respond very well to whining...

I've never had such issue so I don't know if this has since been fixed in upstream or is it still an issue with some devices/sdcards. From the log someone posted it looks like it can't obtain external volume ID for some reason.

Guest togateam
Ok then I write in English ( translation )
In Hungary, this phone last Christmas had been hit and that is why many have been before, now the warranty has expired and everyone starts to tinker with , this machine is 20000 approx € 100 .
This rom is the best that can be done it just because it contains the rest of the Hungarian language Chinese / English.
However, this is not a play store in ruins : ( However, if we assume the proposed gappsot you a lot of error message comes up and the phone can not be used because the first moment there is no keyboard .
Who ran into this error you need to do is to make the phone completely clean out and re- lay the ruins and

gappsot makes up only a play store is up and nothing else is replaceable everything works flawlessly and off the device .
The CWM was to reformat the machine , not quite the usual amendment to add the . Mount and storage / format system / chacha / data . all three must be formatted.
I hope I could help .

Edited by togateam

Guest daliborhes

Ok, I too had com.process.media crashes. However, this error started when I put some of mine files (songs) to be a ringtone instead of a system file. I thought, there was some sd card incompatibility. So i put that song in /system/media/audio/ringtones with root explorer, set the permissions to rw-r-r and there wasn't a single com.process.media error since friday. Try that, may be helpfull for you guys too. :-)

Guest ZteLegend

Ok, I too had com.process.media crashes. However, this error started when I put some of mine files (songs) to be a ringtone instead of a system file. I thought, there was some sd card incompatibility. So i put that song in /system/media/audio/ringtones with root explorer, set the permissions to rw-r-r and there wasn't a single com.process.media error since friday. Try that, may be helpfull for you guys too. :-)

Tried it but it crashed again. Though it seems these crashes are random and rare. They don't bother me that much. Overall this is a very good ROM.

Guest Something Wierd

When I connect the mobile to the PC does not show my phone memory, only memory card, what should I do now?

Nothing. There is no partition that you can use for storage, and that is how its supposed to be,at least that is with all currently available costume ROMs.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

Nothing. There is no partition that you can use for storage, and that is how its supposed to be,at least that is with all currently available costume ROMs.

Exactly, wy do you wanna wear out the internal nand with media files anyway? if I understood it right it's being used for data now, that is, apps. correct me if I'm wrong and we have space just sitting there.

Guest ZteLegend

Just a tip for you that didn't know...if you have Google Search which contains 90% of Ok Google Now codes,just download apk called google experience launcher,sorry can't paste the link,been using the launcher for a day now,google now is repsonsive,and I feel like I'm using a damn nexus device.

Guest papars

Is it me or adb shell echoes back the commands?

When I type a command and press enter, then I get back a line with the command I just typed and then the result of the command.

Guest ZteLegend

Is it me or adb shell echoes back the commands?

When I type a command and press enter, then I get back a line with the command I just typed and then the result of the command.

Not here. Just a quick question...is it hard to port apps,I don't mean like from iOS to android,but an app designed for Moto X to other devices?

Guest robt77

Not here. Just a quick question...is it hard to port apps,I don't mean like from iOS to android,but an app designed for Moto X to other devices?

It depends, if the app is open source, in theory it should be possible to build the app into the ROM for our phones as long as there are no hardware limitations. What app from Moto X are you after? If it is the Active Display, it will be on PAC-man 4.4, they have not yet started nightlies so only private builds allowed ATM. Potentially you could alternatively include it in a self build of CM11, there is some info on xda on how to do that.

Edited by robt77

Guest Arijan001

Just a tip for you that didn't know...if you have Google Search which contains 90% of Ok Google Now codes,just download apk called google experience launcher,sorry can't paste the link,been using the launcher for a day now,google now is repsonsive,and I feel like I'm using a damn nexus device.

In my phone works without this apk(Google experience launcher).Just say Ok , Google and it`s ready to hear :P

Guest frenkystyle

on the topic about the media has stopped working just do factory reset from clockwork mode,i did it and it works fine,1 week and that error didnt show up(sorry bad english but i am trying),and how to install different launcher like nova launcher?

Guest ZteLegend

In my phone works without this apk(Google experience launcher).Just say Ok , Google and it`s ready to hear :P

It shouldn't. Konstat didn't build it that way. 

Guest ZteLegend

It depends, if the app is open source, in theory it should be possible to build the app into the ROM for our phones as long as there are no hardware limitations. What app from Moto X are you after? If it is the Active Display, it will be on PAC-man 4.4, they have not yet started nightlies so only private builds allowed ATM. Potentially you could alternatively include it in a self build of CM11, there is some info on xda on how 

I was aiming for touchless control,though ok google now beta app is very good but it requires constant internet connection even for the thing htat dont use data connection like setting the alarm. App is good,very good.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

it could be he installed a gapps package that already had the google experience launcher in it.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

on the topic about the media has stopped working just do factory reset from clockwork mode,i did it and it works fine,1 week and that error didnt show up(sorry bad english but i am trying),and how to install different launcher like nova launcher?

just go to play store and search "launcher" you'll find a ton of them.

Guest ZteLegend

it could be he installed a gapps package that already had the google experience launcher in it.

I downloaded the gel,only I dont have google now option,I have it downlaoded from the play store that only works offline,so do you maybe have a proper version of it?

Edited by ZteLegend

Guest GizmoTheGreen

I downloaded the gel,only I dont have google now option,I have it downlaoded from the play store that only works offline,so do you maybe have a proper version of it?

no, I don't but a quick search on google for "enable offline google now" gave this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2549644 I'm not going to try it for you, remember to make a backup in recovery before you try anything ^^

Guest Arijan001

He didn`t but I made a change at this file "build.prop", simply edited low ram=true to false and now it`s working and the status bar made like nexsus`s "transparent"

Edited by Arijan001