[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest mirom83

is there any performance boost compared to 4.2.2

this 4.4.2 ver. is crap, i cant even hide icons in menu, 0 drawer customization, like i use froyo from past 5 years,

Edited by mirom83

Guest daliborhes

Maybe you should try and learn how to use an android phone before you write bulls**t. :P Change the launcher if you want drawer customization. This is the best custom rom for Blade 3 so far.

Guest KonstaT

This time I hope I'm providing useful part of logcat :D Finally managed to do it because I always need to access the internet as soon as possible by toggling airplane mode on and off (rather than turning the phone on and off) - then it's not possible to capture the problem with logcat (the problem does not occur).

Also, something I noticed: it was working well after first boot (14.1.2014). This is bothering me since 4.3 :(

The other problem I had (failing to connect to 3g network) seems to have been fixed in 14.1.2014 build

http://pastebin.com/eu6WQkKz

Some googling (other devices): https://gist.github.com/psyke83/8351912

What problem? How about describing the issue first.

Am I supposed to identify the issue, find the cause and find a fix based on only few random lines? 15 lines doesn't cut as a proper logcat.

Installed your ROM on my friends Blade 3.I told him to send me last_kmsg.txt.

Would last_kmsg.txt help anything?

No, soft reboot usually happens when native lib causes a segmentation fault and system services die. It's not an kernel issue so you won't see it in kernel logs (backtrace is in logcat).

How to download a zipp files?? Thanks

By pressing the 'download' button. :o

Guest KonstaT

Just to let everyone know, I've retired my Blade III in favor of better things. If there's ever been any quality in my work - it's only downhill from now on. ;)

Guest mirom83

dude u did so much for this cheap phone like no one ever, ur nick is writen in glory phonebook of blade III masters,

ako mnogo serem nema veze, svaka cast majstore (srb)

Just to let everyone know, I've retired my Blade III in favor of better things. If there's ever been any quality in my work - it's only downhill from now on. ;)

Thanks for everything you done for us. Your roms are amazing.

Guest taurus84

Does that mean it's over with support for ZTE Blade 3 and your great roms?

Edited by taurus84

Guest PandaDNB

Can't you at least support 4.4.2 i really love how it has turned out so far. It really is worth keeping up your work on this :/

Guest Something Wierd

Tnx for all the time you spent in making this phone usable.You will be missed.

Guest GizmoTheGreen

may I ask which device? ;)

I've been eyeing out the moto G

Guest KonstaT

Does that mean it's over with support for ZTE Blade 3 and your great roms?

Can't you at least support 4.4.2 i really love how it has turned out so far. It really is worth keeping up your work on this :/

Well, I'm still going to have my Blade III. Sure I can still do builds but it's not going to be tested in daily use as before. There's really not much device specific things left to do anyway. It would be mostly just keeping up with upstream CM. KitKat is most definately the last Android version this device is going to see. Actually it's already a bit stretched as it is (3.0 kernel + PMEM).

may I ask which device? ;)

I've been eyeing out the moto G

Yeah, I bought a Moto G. It's pretty much the only sensible non-Nexus device available at the moment.

Guest KarloVranjes

Well, I'm still going to have my Blade III. Sure I can still do builds but it's not going to be tested in daily use as before. There's really not much device specific things left to do anyway. It would be mostly just keeping up with upstream CM. KitKat is most definately the last Android version this device is going to see. Actually it's already a bit stretched as it is (3.0 kernel + PMEM).

Yeah, I bought a Moto G. It's pretty much the only sensible non-Nexus device available at the moment.

Will you atleast fix reboot issue?

Guest KonstaT

Will you atleast fix reboot issue?

And are you going to do something useful instead of whining about it? I've had exactly one soft reboot in the last couple of months I've been using CM11 so there's hardly an 'issue'. There's no logs so there's not even a clue what might have caused it.

Guest PandaDNB

Thanks for the reply KonstaT. I just want to see a bug free version in the future of this exact rom because its so far the best for this device in my opinion.

EDIT: Not whining, haven't had any major issues with 14.1 yet !

Edited by PandaDNB

Guest alcheesy

Thanks, KonstaT, for letting us know about you moving to newer device(s). You've given the Blade great ROMs and only few people would be using this phone without them.

Also, great to use Kit Kat after finally flashing!

Guest przemvelbenny

Thanks for the reply KonstaT. I just want to see a bug free version in the future of this exact rom because its so far the best for this device in my opinion.

True, true...

@PandaDNB

Maybe you overclocked it 2 much? On my Blade III on 1228 MHz it seems to work stable but sometimes i have a random reboots. On 1190 MHz every thing seems to be allright. Try lower frequency.

@KonstaT

Thanks for supporting our device for so long. Maybe one, last rom update to fix all issues and bugs (if any), add few extra improvements and just let go this device? This (CM11) and CM10 rom are very smooth and stable - almost perfect far now.

Edited by przemvelbenny

Guest PandaDNB

Nah, I haven't touched frequencies at all. I want the same as you want -  Maybe one, last rom update to fix all issues and bugs (if any), add few extra improvements and just let go this device? 

Stable, bug free, stock 4.4.2, nothing other than the necessary. I think you'll get my idea.

Guest Moldova

hello, i will try to tell my story and i`m asking for help if anyone knows how.

i have blade 1 and yestarday bought blade 3

i didn`t observe that it had just 2 remaining atemts to unblock operator SIM lock

so i locked phone :(

i searched all the internet for any kind of solution, in 10 hours of atempts to achieve - i have installed THIS rom!

now the phone is loading ok, but no one sim doesnt work - phone is still SIM locked.

ANY home made solutions?

thanks in advice.

Edited by Moldova

can someone please try and replicate this.

My daughters phone doesn't have a data allowance so we have tried turning of Mobile Data in settings but when you press back it seems to not stick and turns back on

is it just me or others also

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!