[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest DigitalEntity

I NEED HELP! I did everything right at the instalation and that I started the phone. I click on "Reboot device" And that I get the cyanogenmod logo on the screen. But after 40 Minutes, I still had this Logo on my device!! It is still loading but nothing happends. So I take the battery out of the phone and put it back. Then it started the phone again and there is still the cyanogenmod logo on the screen. So now I am waiting for 30 Minutes and nothing happends! What should I do???? Pls help!

Happened to me the first time i installed it :)

Reboot in CWM Recovery, Format cache, format data/factory reset, reinstall CM11, reinstal gapps and you are set ;)

Guest taurus84

Hi KonstaT. I noticed one unnecessary option in camera app. Flash. We don't have flash light on Zte Blade 3. Also I noticed minor artifact on camera app when take a panorama picture (before processing and after processing a picture). Is there any chance to put in the next build option to enable or disable "ro.config.low_ram" without changing "build.prop" file manually?

Guest KonstaT

No, we're still using PMEM. Any newer drivers use ION.

Anyone noticed any unusual  battery drainage after installing this mod? Changed to another battery, still very short life ( 3-4 hours on stand by). Thank you

There's no known battery drain issues with the ROM. You have to figure out what's causing the problem for you (most likely some misbehaving app you've installed yourself). I'm currently on day 12 with 55% left with this charge. :P

Hi KonstaT. I noticed one unnecessary option in camera app. Flash. We don't have flash light on Zte Blade 3. Also I noticed minor artifact on camera app when take a panorama picture (before processing and after processing a picture). Is there any chance to put in the next build option to enable or disable "ro.config.low_ram" without changing "build.prop" file manually?

Acqua has a camera flash, that's why it's there.
That won't happen. There's already an option to enable high-end graphics and there will be an option to enable lockscreen widgets if/when there is another update.

Guest djolecs

Hi,i have the "app not signed correctly" error with all apps i tried to download on google play market...and many apk's from sd card wont install...any idea/fix?

KonstaT ? Anyone?

Guest taurus84

Ok. Thanks for quick response. Can you add in next build also option to enable 'OK Google' voice command?

I've already asked, but to be precise this time. Can I delete or save contacts directly to SIM card without import/export option? Can I use SIM card contacts without copy contacts to phone? This option existed in the stock ROM (Contacts to display/SIM contacts).

Guest jorgjerez

This is my port of CyanogenMod 11 for ZTE Blade III. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. It's for advanced users only.

cm-11-20140114-UNOFFICIAL-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
md5:af0f4352cf761d14aa3798038f0a738a

gapps-kk-core-20131217.zip (Core gapps package with only essential Google services.)
md5:b32bd021a0d74ed10fd97feec13122bb

Working:
  • RIL (mobile network & data)
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
  • Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
  • Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
  • Hardware video decoding & encoding
  • 'Project Butter'
  • SD card
  • USB-storage (on external sdcard) & adb
  • USB-tethering
  • Wifi-tethering
  • Touchscreen/multi-touch
  • Sensors
  • LEDs
  • FM radio
Not working:
  • ???
Sources:
  • CyanogenMod team & everyone who's been working on CM11

Hello, good morning. Forgive me for my English, I'm Spanish and I need Google translator. 
  My congratulations for all the work done. 
I want to make a query because I have a serious problem. 
I installed on my "ZTE BLADE 3 Virgin UK", the CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2), but now I need to put the phone manufactures. 
  I need to post it Virgin UK Android 4.0.4, which is the bringer of manufactures. 
I lost the backup, or did not, do not know. 
I also wanted to know if there is any rom as the original with Spanish language. 
Thanks for all who can help me.

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT ? Anyone?

No one knows because there's no such issue. Install nothing but packages from the first post following instructions in the third post.

Ok. Thanks for quick response. Can you add in next build also option to enable 'OK Google' voice command?

I've already asked, but to be precise this time. Can I delete or save contacts directly to SIM card without import/export option? Can I use SIM card contacts without copy contacts to phone? This option existed in the stock ROM (Contacts to display/SIM contacts).

No, not going to happen. Devices with 512mb of RAM should be marked as low RAM according to KitKat guidelines. This ROM doesn't even come with Google's proprietary launcher so how is that a problem. FAQ, third post.

How about you come to this century and put your contacts to cloud like everyone else. If using a third party app is a problem for you I'd suggest sticking with the stock ROM.

Hello, good morning. Forgive me for my English, I'm Spanish and I need Google translator. 
  My congratulations for all the work done. 
I want to make a query because I have a serious problem. 
I installed on my "ZTE BLADE 3 Virgin UK", the CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2), but now I need to put the phone manufactures. 
  I need to post it Virgin UK Android 4.0.4, which is the bringer of manufactures. 
I lost the backup, or did not, do not know. 
I also wanted to know if there is any rom as the original with Spanish language. 
Thanks for all who can help me.

Pinned topic on the top of the forum.

Guest taurus84

Ok. It's limitation of our device.

I am in this century. Of course I keep my contacts in cloud. And yes I use already third party app for this. I was just wondering where is this option in this ROM. Never mind. Forget it.

Guest taurus84

I've had some notification light bug after factory reset. The LED flashes like crazy (for example, when I receive SMS). After a few reboots everything is back to normal.

Guest aleksandar069

KonstaT... Why is CRT Animation in CM 10.1 and higher not smoothly like on the CM 10? Can you fix that? On CM10.1 is good only wnen i press the power button i need to wait about 0.5 sec.

Edited by aleksandar069

Guest MJonMoDaCo

KonstaT... Why is CRT Animation in CM 10.1 and higher not smoothly like on the CM 10? Can you fix that? On CM10.1 is good only wnen i press the power button i need to wait about 0.5 sec.

Aleksander, its quite clear that this EOL phone is struggling with Jelly bean enough? I don't think 0.5 seconds is much to waste. But if it is to you, then turn it off!

Hi,i have the "app not signed correctly" error with all apps i tried to download on google play market...and many apk's from sd card wont install...any idea/fix?

Did you just shove .apk files into the ROM? Sorry won't work. If you used Dsixda's android kitchen in the process, then I'd have a laugh if I were you.

Installing x number of apps can be a pain. Get an installer program for the jobbie and 'line up all your ducks'. Ugh, I hate that term.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest djoni_gitara

I flashed this rom yesterday on my girlfriend phone. And I am blown away, this rom is brilliant. what a difference after stock 404 LOL everything is smooth and perfectly stable. I didnt face any issue so far, battery life is very good, cpu slightly overclocked, few xposed mod and thats it this is first rom I have flashed on this device, and for sure the last one hah Thank you KonstaT, great job!! Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Edited by djoni_gitara

Guest taurus84

Camera in portrait mode, capture photo, drag to the left to see what I recorded, back button and then "Unfortunately camera has stopped". I had this bug few times till now.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Camera in portrait mode, capture photo, drag to the left to see what I recorded, back button and then "Unfortunately camera has stopped". I had this bug few times till now.

Is your problem reproducible? (Yes!) Get a logcat. This will help Konsta out more than describing the problem. But thanks for notifying. You'll best start the log from a fresh reboot, because once you make the error occur then reproduce it again without rebooting, the logcat might not find the fatal fault because it happened the first time, as opposed to the second time when the original fault may have caused secondary errors.

Guest firesharker

Hi KonstaT, thanks for all your work!

Yesterday I switched from your CM10.2-20.12.2013 rom to this, because of the screen flicker in google maps, run keeper and munzee.

It is still present in this rom, but my main problem is that GPS is not working on my ZTE Blade 3.

It can not acquire satellites. I tried to reboot, reset the A-GPS data with GPS Status & Toolbox, look up on google, but none of them helped me to fix it.

Non-gps location works fine.

Here is a log. All I do is open GPS Status & Toolbox, then switch to Radar.

Do you have any ideas?

Edited by firesharker

Guest Xabib2302

Q: There's no lockscreen widgets, why?

A: It has been disabled on low memory devices. You can enable it by removing/commenting/changing to false 'ro.config.low_ram=true' in /system/build.prop.

After the application status bar becomes transparent. How to fix it and how to hide the application?

Edited by Xabib2302

Guest GizmoTheGreen

CyanogenMod 11.0 M3 Release.

I'm pretty sure he already knows. if he bothers to make a new build you'll hear about it, just enjoy the rom you got :)

Guest Raptor1993

Rejoice

Just use Google next time.

I tried but the only ones came up were KonstaT's roms (my friend is using his 10.2 build right now and i was searching for the kitkat one for him). Thanks btw you deserve a + :D