[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest GizmoTheGreen

sometimes Facebook links of YouTube are opened in my browser

that's a bit weird. are you using the Facebook app or facebook webpage.

web uses a redirect link to external sites which I guess Android doesn't catch. to allow you to run the link in YT app.

Guest painkiller166

Hello!

Thanks this rom, great!

I have a question. Is it possible to install the Trebuchet from 10.2 to 11. I changed the launcher3.apk to trebuchet.apk and worked but in the setting there weren't trebuche settings? Thanks

Guest Something Wierd

Hello!

Thanks this rom, great!

I have a question. Is it possible to install the Trebuchet from 10.2 to 11. I changed the launcher3.apk to trebuchet.apk and worked but in the setting there weren't trebuche settings? Thanks

Why not just install nova launcher.Its the closest thing you can get that looks like trebuchet/vanila jelly bean from the play store.

that's a bit weird. are you using the Facebook app or facebook webpage.

web uses a redirect link to external sites which I guess Android doesn't catch. to allow you to run the link in YT app.

I can't be sure if it's direct from FB app or email notifications where someone has posted a video, either way YouTube works from Maxthon browser

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I can't be sure if it's direct from FB app or email notifications where someone has posted a video, either way YouTube works from Maxthon browser

A multi-platform Cloud browser... Now that's what I'm talking about. It's a pity CM didn't have it's own ability to do so, but its possibly a licensing problem (Google Drive may have something to do with it).

At least Google aren't as ***** as M!©®0$0ft and demand the integration of their browser through everything, so good on them. In fact I don't mind chrome as a browser per se, it's just not as good as Opera or even Dolphin. Bless. I've just tried the PC Version of Maxthon, from Internode, my friend. Bonza.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest painkiller166

Why not just install nova launcher.Its the closest thing you can get that looks like trebuchet/vanila jelly bean from the play store.

Ok i tried, not bad, but i more quiestion, Is there any way to change the popup message style, because i really really hate these circle, light grey bubbles, in 10.2 the square style was much much better. Thanks

Guest painkiller166

Ok i tried, not bad, but i more quiestion, Is there any way to change the popup message style, because i really really hate these circle, light grey bubbles, in 10.2 the square style was much much better. Thanks

Hi Everybody!

After i spent a hour with google, i found the answer. The android call these messages "toast"s and if you want to change the style just download XPOSED Installer -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

A very useful app, where you can download many modules. 

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Hello!

Thanks this rom, great!

Nova is great. But thanks to the M3 Release, we don't need it ;)

CyanogenMod 11.0 M3 Release

Guest MJonMoDaCo

How do I calibrate the battery. because battery life is very less... 

You have a Li-ion (Lithium-ion) battery in your phone. Don't believe the old wives tale of trying to putting it in a freezer!  :blink:

No, no! How long have you had the battery? If the answer is "more than 2 years" (or close to it) then your battery is getting old. I guess it could be ebay™ time...  :D How about this for some sensible advice That IS of course, if discharging (using the phone) to 0% then giving a full recharge (while off is best) and rebooting doesn't fix it, then I guess not much else will... 

Lithium-based batteries have a defined age limit. Once the anticipated cycles have been delivered, no method exists to restore them. The main reason for failure is high internal resistance caused by oxidation. Operating the battery at elevated temperatures will momentarily improve the performance. However, the high internal resistance will revert to its former state when the temperature normalizes.

It's like using the over-clock function to get the very last bit of life out of your battery. Just sick.

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest plantroon

The battery life rapidly decreased on 4.4 ROM for me as well! This is not a hardware problem, it must be some kind of bug in Cyanogenmod :( With the screen off and nothing running the battery drains as fast as when I play games. I was even wondering if it could be caused by CPU governor or something

Guest MJonMoDaCo

The battery life rapidly decreased on 4.4 ROM for me as well! This is not a hardware problem, it must be some kind of bug in Cyanogenmod :( With the screen off and nothing running the battery drains as fast as when I play games. I was even wondering if it could be caused by CPU governor or something

absolutely.. i agree with you.. it dosent any problem else.. ( sorry. a little bit speak english :)  )

Funny. Doesn't seem to with me. What exactly is your governor at? I heard KonstaT uses Smartassv2 and row. Last time I tried that (Android 4.3/CM10.3) it worked pretty well. Finding a solution for a quickly draining battery is a bit different to one that just needs recalibration. An obvious example of this is when I rebooted a fully recharged phone with the charger still in it - taking the battery level from 100% to 0%. After (understandable) consternation on my part, I rebooted again, to find it back to 99% again. This can be a result of the memory in Li-ion being confused, but as it has no residual memory, a reboot should fix it.

I have instal this way KitKat 4.4.2 and now i got problems with my keyboard, its say AOSP has stopped... what i need to do?

At last, can i get back my 4.0.4 somehow if this can not be fixed?

Guest Something Wierd

I have instal this way KitKat 4.4.2 and now i got problems with my keyboard, its say AOSP has stopped... what i need to do?

At last, can i get back my 4.0.4 somehow if this can not be fixed?

First do a full wipe then re flash the rom.

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest MJonMoDaCo

hello friends!

Could someone please compile new rom?

+1

Why? Whats wrong with this one? Itd help to be more specific unless youre used to being ignored.

Guest johny_pg1

Why? Whats wrong with this one? Itd help to be more specific unless youre used to being ignored.

Because the drainage of battery is insane 60-70% on standby(my results),

There are no moded roms,themed roms,nothing dude,just pure cyanogenmod.

Guest Something Wierd

Because the drainage of battery is insane 60-70% on standby(my results),

There are no moded roms,themed roms,nothing dude,just pure cyanogenmod.

I dont have that battery problem,infact it has better battery usage from any other rom i used.

But I would love to see pac or chaos runing on my phone.

Guest johny_pg1

I dont have that battery problem,infact it has better battery usage from any other rom i used.

But I would love to see pac or chaos runing on my phone.

+1

The development of ChaOS was started but there were no updates,I would like it much more than PAC roms,not that its not good but not pretty enough for me.

Guest NunoBem

I'm still in the initial release, was waiting for an update cause I can't be flashing every month. Is there any information of an update in the next few days? Or should I jump to the 14.1?

Thanks for the great work +KonstaT

Guest plantroon

There surely is someone out there who has spare time and enough hardware resources to compile the ROM, it's not that difficult and devs/google will help you fixing most errors ... I have a 6 years old desktop PC and 50 kB/s connection, syncing git took me a week because of connection errors and then compiling made my PC unusable for almost a whole day  - yet it finished with an error xDD